At least 20 people shot, one fatally, at a party attended by hundreds in Southeast Washington

At least 20 people shot, one fatally, at a party attended by hundreds in Southeast Washington

By Peter Hermann, Michael Brice-Saddler and Clarence Williams
August 9, 2020 at 6:48 p.m. EDT
A 17-year-old was killed and an off-duty D.C. police officer suffered life-threatening injuries after authorities said at least 20 people were shot when a dispute broke out early Sunday at a cookout attended by hundreds of people in Southeast Washington.
D.C. police said at least three shooters opened fire from different locations about 12:30 a.m. on Dubois Place in the Greenway neighborhood, sending panicked partygoers racing for cover and others screaming for friends and relatives.

Comment:
Where was the MSM on this tragedy? Not a peep.... Why is that?
'Dead bodies don't count unless they are politically useful dead bodies'
"The single biggest U.S. mass shooting of 2020 occurred over the weekend in Washington, but because the story didn't "help the Biden campaign," it went largely unreported on, Tucker Carlson said Monday."

Washington Post isn't MSM?

It certainly isn't ABC, CNN, CBS, NBC. Not one of the National News Cable TV operations mentioned the DC shooting other than FNC.....
Idiot...

CNN

Fox

MSN

WP

NYT

ABC

NBC

CBS

Literally the networks you whined didn't carry the story -- did.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

All of that news, is print, or on the internet.

The only video came from either AP or WaPo, or the local stations. I don't have a TEE VEE, but I doubt seriously any of those sources had much coverage on their networks, if any at all.

The only folks that got coverage live in D.C.

The point? It isn't news if folks don't see it on their TEE VEE.

4b6zhn.jpg
"I don't have a TEE VEE"

LOLOL

... but you know what aired and what didn't, right? :eusa_doh:

Fuck off with your bullshit, loser.
No, I don't.

I am commenting that you have not proved that it was on the TEE VEE, and that the folks that were saying that it wasn't broadcast and plastered through out the MSM coverage like other mass shooting have a point.

When I searched for clips from the national and cable networks like I do other big stories? You know what I came up with? ONLY LOCAL STORIES and an AP clip.

NOTHING FROM CABLE OR FOX.

I usually can find YouTube clips from every big national story. NOTHING ON THIS.

That leads me to believe, that there was not nationally produced segment on this story.

If you have a link to one, even from one of their sites, feel free to post it. I was just trying to check the record.

Stop being such a prick.

Put up, or shut up.

If the poster says it received no national airtime, and you post a bunch of links that prove nothing, don't get all butt-hurt when you are called out on your bullshit.

A 17-year-old was killed and an off-duty D.C. police officer suffered life-threatening injuries after authorities said at least 20 people were shot when a dispute broke out early Sunday at a cookout attended by hundreds of people in Southeast Washington.
D.C. police said at least three shooters opened fire from different locations about 12:30 a.m. on Dubois Place in the Greenway neighborhood, sending panicked partygoers racing for cover and others screaming for friends and relatives.

Comment:
"The single biggest U.S. mass shooting of 2020 occurred over the weekend in Washington, but because the story didn't "help the Biden campaign," it went largely unreported on, Tucker Carlson said Monday."

"Where was the MSM on this tragedy? Not a peep.... Why is that? "

LOLOL

Cracks me up how you ask that while you include links to the MSM covering the story. :lmao:

Moron.....if this had been a white shooter it would have been covered 24/7 as they prayed the shooter was a Trump supporter......this, in the nation's capitol, and it gets ignored...
Fuck off, loser. The OP whined like a little girl how the MSM totally ignored this while he bitch-slappped himself silly with not just one, but links to two MSM articles on it. And if I bothered, I could easily find more. You lost this one. Suck it up and better luck next time.

Again, had the shooters been white, this would have been a 24/7 covered story.......the shooters are black gang members so it goes down the memory hole....
Shitstain, one more time... the OP whined it wasn't at all covered by the MSM. That was proven insane. Your paranoia is noted.

Wouldn't it be refreshing to have a blob supporter call out another blobber when they post shit that is clearly false or beyond the pale of partisanship?
They can't. They suffer from herd mentality.

You guys vote democrat and you accuse others of herd mentality?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Comment:

It certainly isn't ABC, CNN, CBS, NBC. Not one of the National News Cable TV operations mentioned the DC shooting other than FNC.....
Idiot...

CNN

Fox

MSN

WP

NYT

ABC

NBC

CBS

The only video came from either AP or WaPo, or the local stations. I don't have a TEE VEE, but I doubt seriously any of those sources had much coverage on their networks, if any at all.

4b6zhn.jpg
"I don't have a TEE VEE"

LOLOL

No, I don't.

I am commenting that you have not proved that it was on the TEE VEE, and that the folks that were saying that it wasn't broadcast and plastered through out the MSM coverage like other mass shooting have a point.

When I searched for clips from the national and cable networks like I do other big stories? You know what I came up with? ONLY LOCAL STORIES and an AP clip.

I usually can find YouTube clips from every big national story. NOTHING ON THIS.

That leads me to believe, that there was not nationally produced segment on this story.

If you have a link to one, even from one of their sites, feel free to post it. I was just trying to check the record.

Stop being such a prick.

Put up, or shut up.

If the poster says it received no national airtime, and you post a bunch of links that prove nothing, don't get all butt-hurt when you are called out on your bullshit.

Exactly.

Comment:

Idiot...

CNN

Fox

MSN

WP

NYT

ABC

NBC

CBS

4b6zhn.jpg
"I don't have a TEE VEE"

LOLOL

No, I don't.

Stop being such a prick.

Put up, or shut up.

The OP said nothing about TV, he only said, "MSM." That includes TV and the Internet.

As far as this story appearing in video...

Fox

ABC

PBS

Comment:

LOLOL

Cracks me up how you ask that while you include links to the MSM covering the story. :lmao:

Moron.....if this had been a white shooter it would have been covered 24/7 as they prayed the shooter was a Trump supporter......this, in the nation's capitol, and it gets ignored...
Fuck off, loser. The OP whined like a little girl how the MSM totally ignored this while he bitch-slappped himself silly with not just one, but links to two MSM articles on it. And if I bothered, I could easily find more. You lost this one. Suck it up and better luck next time.

Again, had the shooters been white, this would have been a 24/7 covered story.......the shooters are black gang members so it goes down the memory hole....
Shitstain, one more time... the OP whined it wasn't at all covered by the MSM. That was proven insane. Your paranoia is noted.

Wouldn't it be refreshing to have a blob supporter call out another blobber when they post shit that is clearly false or beyond the pale of partisanship?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Yes, conservatives suffer greatly from herd mentality. Y'all also suffer from toddler mentality as you just demonstrated with your, I know you are but what am I, retort.

Comment:

LOLOL

Yes, conservatives suffer greatly from herd mentality. Y'all also suffer from toddler mentality as you just demonstrated with your, I know you are but what am I, retort.

Stop.....you are making me laugh too hard....

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The fact still remains that the Main Stream Media buried this story.
White family invites him in to their home and serves him dinner and he repays them back by executing their child... Typical BLM logic.....
You can have your Lefty fun over this... But had a white man executed a five year black child, you all know you'd be shouting from ghetto roof tops nationwide and his lynching would have been demanded.....

"25-year-old Darius N. Sessoms of Wilson, North Carolina is in police custody for executing a 5-year-old boy.
5-year-old Cannon Hinnant on Sunday was riding his bike in front of his home when Darius Sessoms ran up to him, put a gun to his head and executed him in front of his two sisters.
Nothing but crickets from the mainstream media."

In fact the same thing happened several years ago when five perpetrators car jacked and kidnapped Christopher Newsom, Jr., 23, and Channon Christian, 21 held them for nearly two days while raping and torturing them until they were brutally murdered.
Again the Main Stream Media failed in informing people, well certainly if their names were Trayvon Martin. Freddy Gray, Michael Brown or George Floyd you get all the national attention. In fact they even burn down, loot towns, cities and storm police precincts.

Last edited:

Comment:

LOLOL

Stop.....you are making me laugh too hard....

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
LOL

Oh? What else ya got, bovine? I'm rubber, you're glue?

Forum List

Back