At best, racist....?

Humanity

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2014
So, Israel approves legislation that defines the nation state for Jewish people... Creating a two tier state with the lower tier being deprived of their rights.

Israeli cabinet approves legislation defining nation-state of Jewish people World news The Guardian

Reading the article above I cannot help but think of the Third Reich and their philosophy on the Aryan race being superior to all other races. The declaration of the "Master Race" and the persecution of those who did not meet that criteria, the suppression of those who tried to oppose...

Nazi Germany - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

If you read through the above wikipedia link there are many similarities to the current right wing regime in Israel.

Am I calling Israel Nazi? No, of course not...

Racist? Well, that is clear by the latest bill... Fascist? Debatable... This latest move certainly leans towards fascism...

One could argue that fascism is almost a 'necessary' evil toward nationhood...

But does fascism really have a place in the world today?

So, Israel approves legislation that defines the nation state for Jewish people... Creating a two tier state with the lower tier being deprived of their rights.

Israeli cabinet approves legislation defining nation-state of Jewish people World news The Guardian

Reading the article above I cannot help but think of the Third Reich and their philosophy on the Aryan race being superior to all other races. The declaration of the "Master Race" and the persecution of those who did not meet that criteria, the suppression of those who tried to oppose...

If you read through the above wikipedia link there are many similarities to the current right wing regime in Israel.

Racist? Well, that is clear by the latest bill... Fascist? Debatable... This latest move certainly leans towards fascism...

So your signature says "free Palestine", and you support the self definition of Judenfrei Palestine, but when Jews want self definition, it's suddenly "Racist" and "fascist".

Go figure.

So your signature says "free Palestine", and you support the self definition of Judenfrei Palestine, but when Jews want self definition, it's suddenly "Racist" and "fascist".

Go figure.

Why do you call for a Judenfrei Palestine Lipush?
We know ZIonism is the sister of Nazism, but isn't your request just a bit too obvious?

Go figure.
This is the essence of the the Palestinian intervention in Israeli politics, as goes the saying - they want to dance on two weddings the same time - alter Israel to a all-nationality state and establish a Palestinian state, two state solution - now argue with that.

Go figure.

Where does it say I support a Judenfrei Palestine?

I would hardly write something that I don't believe in!

Yes, I want a free Palestine... In the same way I want a free Israel...

What I don't want is EITHER to be 'racist'!

Go figure.

Palestinians had a home in Jordan, and shit their nest.

NOBODY wants them.

Most of all, fellow Arabs don't want them.

You figure out why.

Go figure.

Israel is a Jewish state - THE Jewish state;
Once its a Jewish state run by Jewish administration to maintain core of the state as Jewish state we can call that a free state, because this is what Israel established for - otherwise it won't be Israel, and this is the part where liberalism fail imho.

a "Free State".
Like in South Africa, you mean?

Israel cannot be both Israel and non-racist then?
I think we have an agreement on that Daniel. Just, you think that the choice is to be both Israel and racist.
Whereas the rest of the world agrees if it is both or neither, it should be neither.

Go figure.

Once its a Jewish state run by Jewish administration to maintain core of the state as Jewish state we can call that a free state, because this is what Israel established for - otherwise it won't be Israel, and this is the part where liberalism fail imho.

Can you not see why this is unacceptable?

Passing laws that, overnight, make some citizens superior to others is plain fascism, no matter how you dress it up!

This then simply leads to the persecution of the 'lower class citizens'...

Jews declaring themselves as the "Master Race"...

Well, we all know where that leads!

How many more times are you going to post your LIES when you have been shown that your claims are false. Under CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW the state of Israel is seen as THE JEWISH NATION and that is all that they are trying to highlight.
Is it any different to the many i8slamic states that are the real NAZI states and FASCIST regimes steeped on RACISM. So why don't you try condemning them for a change.

How many more times are you going to post your LIES when you have been shown that your claims are false. Under CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW the state of Israel is seen as THE JEWISH NATION and that is all that they are trying to highlight.
Is it any different to the many i8slamic states that are the real NAZI states and FASCIST regimes steeped on RACISM. So why don't you try condemning them for a change.

Ok Phoney.... You have got your chance now....

Show me where I LIED in my post...

Go figure.

We know ZIonism is the sister of Nazism, but isn't your request just a bit too obvious?

Time for you to produce the evidence to back up your claims or retract unreservedly and admit that you are making false claims to demonise the Jews and Israel.

It is the ISLAMONAZI JEW HATERS that want a Judenfrei Palestine, it is written into their charter

a "Free State".
Like in South Africa, you mean?

Israel cannot be both Israel and non-racist then?
I think we have an agreement on that Daniel. Just, you think that the choice is to be both Israel and racist.
Whereas the rest of the world agrees if it is both or neither, it should be neither.

Why cant it be Isreal and non racist, is it because you cant use your RACISM to demonise the Jews and Israel if it was legally deemed no racist Israel

Go figure.

Passing laws that, overnight, make some citizens superior to others is plain fascism, no matter how you dress it up!

Were in the laws does it say that some citizens will be superior to others, spell it out and show those words.

How many Jews are already "lower class citizens" in the eyes of the state, while non jews are "upper class citizens"

Were does it say in the proposed law that the Jews are the "master race"

There you go 3 BLATANT LIES by you that show you are the RACIST and FASCIST no matter how much you try and bluster your way out of it.

Were apart from in your fantasy world does the legislation say anything about a two tier state and that the lower tier will be deprived of their rights. Or words to that effect.

Where does it say that the Jews will be superior to everyone else, where is the term Master race used to define Jews outside of your NAZI ANTI SEMITIC fantasy world.

Where is the racism in the proposed legislation that was not already present in the declaration of independence, and why aren't you condemning the Palestinians much more obvious racism when they evicted by force all the Jews in gaza and the west bank in 1949.

There you go YOUR LIES for all to see, were you placed words out of context to produce a different meaning in your post. Just another of your fabrications and anti Jew propaganda rants.

Ill answer you both.
I Don't know if you watched the video I posted above but you might want to take a look.
The term 'racist' doesn't really qualify - but you're correct it does share similarities so I'll try putting it other way;
Think about the Smiths - a family owning a house next door, does it belong to the Smiths? Yes.
Does it run by the Smiths? Yes.
Does the Smiths can do(basically) what they like in their house? Yes.
Does the Smiths can dictate their normals and behavior in their house? Yes.
Taking one of these out would define the Smiths as free family? No.
Does it mean the Smiths are Rasmiths?
You are correct racism referred to ethnicity but - in the scale of a state its called Nationality which is the modern term for the groups gathered for whatever interest they had in the past and expanded - the Nazi term refer to nationality which is the first thing popping to our head - but you can also state the Americans are Nationalists (sharing the American vision) while the Jewish vision is established over the same ideology - a state for their national interest - just like the Vatican - based over religion-(racial-remember the definition of Jew?) - Israel is established to serve as a Jewish state for Jews to be free and do whatsoever on their mind-that's freedom.
A state for the Jews with no relation to the views (interests) of the Jews won't be a state for the Jews.

Go figure.

Time for you to produce the evidence to back up your claims or retract unreservedly and admit that you are making false claims to demonise the Jews and Israel.

It is the ISLAMONAZI JEW HATERS that want a Judenfrei Palestine, it is written into their charter

Go figure.

Were in the laws does it say that some citizens will be superior to others, spell it out and show those words.

How many Jews are already "lower class citizens" in the eyes of the state, while non jews are "upper class citizens"

Were does it say in the proposed law that the Jews are the "master race"

There you go 3 BLATANT LIES by you that show you are the RACIST and FASCIST no matter how much you try and bluster your way out of it.

About 20% of the population are non Jews... They will no longer have the same status as Jews.

I don't know Phoney, how many Jews are already "lower class citizens" with non Jews "upper class citizens"? You tell me!

It doesn't say anywhere in the proposed law that Jews are the "master race". You will see that my reference to "master race" is in reference to Nazi Germany.

So Phoney, just WHERE are the LIES again?

Ill answer you both.
I Don't know if you watched the video I posted above but you might want to take a look.
The term 'racist' doesn't really qualify - but you're correct it does share similarities so I'll try putting it other way;
Think about the Smiths - a family owning a house next door, does it belong to the Smiths? Yes.
Does it run by the Smiths? Yes.
Does the Smiths can do(basically) what they like in their house? Yes.
Does the Smiths can dictate their normals and behavior in their house? Yes.
Taking one of these out would define the Smiths as free family? No.
Does it mean the Smiths are Rasmiths?
You are correct racism referred to ethnicity but - in the scale of a state its called Nationality which is the modern term for the groups gathered for whatever interest they had in the past and expanded - the Nazi term refer to nationality which is the first thing popping to our head - but you can also state the Americans are Nationalists (sharing the American vision) while the Jewish vision is established over the same ideology - a state for their national interest - just like the Vatican - based over religion-(racial-remember the definition of Jew?) - Israel is established to serve as a Jewish state for Jews to be free and do whatsoever on their mind-that's freedom.
A state for the Jews with no relation to the views (interests) of the Jews won't be a state for the Jews.

Daniyel

There is one fairly obvious flaw in your analogy... The Smith family lives there alone...

You are obviously wanting to take the 'nationalism' route rather than 'racism' or 'fascism'...

I am sure Nazi Germany had the same thoughts.... I do not make a comparison between Nazi Germany and Israel...

Whichever word you want to choose for what is happening still doesn't make it right.

Were apart from in your fantasy world does the legislation say anything about a two tier state and that the lower tier will be deprived of their rights. Or words to that effect.

Where does it say that the Jews will be superior to everyone else, where is the term Master race used to define Jews outside of your NAZI ANTI SEMITIC fantasy world.

Where is the racism in the proposed legislation that was not already present in the declaration of independence, and why aren't you condemning the Palestinians much more obvious racism when they evicted by force all the Jews in gaza and the west bank in 1949.

There you go YOUR LIES for all to see, were you placed words out of context to produce a different meaning in your post. Just another of your fabrications and anti Jew propaganda rants.

An excerpt or two taken from the link I posted as you obviously have not read it...

Opponents, including some cabinet ministers, said the new legislation defined reserved “national rights” for Jews only and not for its minorities, and rights groups condemned it as racist.

The bill, which is intended to become part of Israel’s basic laws, would recognise Israel’s Jewish character, institutionalise Jewish law as an inspiration for legislation and delist Arabic as a second official language.

According to many critics, the new wording would weaken the wording of Israel’s declaration of independence, which states that the new state would “be based on the principles of liberty, justice and freedom expressed by the prophets of Israel [and] affirm complete social and political equality for all its citizens, regardless of religion, race or gender”

Netanyahu appeared to confirm that there would be differential rights for Israeli Jews and other minorities. He said that while all could enjoy equal civil rights, “there are national rights only for the Jewish people - a flag, anthem, the right of every Jew to immigrate to Israel and other national symbols.”

Of course, I could always post the WHOLE thing for you to read... You will find that the link in the OP will take you to the complete article.

Forum List

Back