At 2:45 p.m., or within one minute after shooting Ashli, Lt. Byrd made the following radio call:

Floyd was handcuffed
Don't matter. If St. Floyd didn't die that day, he would end up killing another person either premeditated or driving under the influence and potentially killing another person. Regardless, I believe covid killed him.

Don't matter. If St. Floyd didn't die that day, he would end up killing another person either premeditated or driving under the influence and potentially killing another person. Regardless, I believe covid killed him.
No, there was only one murderer there that day.

Your white wing hero.

He was mistaken. In the confusion it is possible to mistake sounds as gunfire
Lt Byrd was facing down a Republican Mob
In the confusion, you have no idea what he heard or what he interpreted it as

Everything occurred in a short amount of time in the midst of a violent attack by a mob looking to kill political critters. I can’t begin to imagine the level of adrenaline.

Nope. I am using the same conclusion leftists told us. Every death during the lockdown was caused by covid regardless of the cause of death.
No you're not. You're saying stupid shit, because you're a white nationalist turd. This isn't complicated.

And this clown gets lauded and a promotion. Disgraceful.

"At 2:45 p.m., or within one minute after shooting Ashli, Lt. Byrd made the following radio call:
405B. We got shots fired in the lobby. We got shots shots fired in the lobby of the House chamber. Shots are being fired at us and we’re sh, uhh, prepared to fire back at them. We have guns drawn. Please don’t leave that end. Don’t leave that end.
Approximately 35 seconds later, Lt. Byrd made another radio call, stating, “405B. We got an injured person. I believe that person was shot.” In fact, no shots were fired at Lt. Byrd or his fellow officers. The only shot fired was the single shot Lt. Byrd fired at Ashli. He heard the loud noise of the gunshot. He saw her fall backwards from the window frame.
The facts speak truth. Ashli was ambushed when she was shot by Lt. Byrd. Multiple witnesses at the scene yelled, 'you just murdered her.'
Lt. Byrd was never charged or otherwise punished or disciplined for Ashli’s homicide."

I have been talking about this but could not find a source. Great post. He needs to be charged with murder.

And this clown gets lauded and a promotion. Disgraceful.

"At 2:45 p.m., or within one minute after shooting Ashli, Lt. Byrd made the following radio call:
405B. We got shots fired in the lobby. We got shots shots fired in the lobby of the House chamber. Shots are being fired at us and we’re sh, uhh, prepared to fire back at them. We have guns drawn. Please don’t leave that end. Don’t leave that end.
Approximately 35 seconds later, Lt. Byrd made another radio call, stating, “405B. We got an injured person. I believe that person was shot.” In fact, no shots were fired at Lt. Byrd or his fellow officers. The only shot fired was the single shot Lt. Byrd fired at Ashli. He heard the loud noise of the gunshot. He saw her fall backwards from the window frame.
The facts speak truth. Ashli was ambushed when she was shot by Lt. Byrd. Multiple witnesses at the scene yelled, 'you just murdered her.'
Lt. Byrd was never charged or otherwise punished or disciplined for Ashli’s homicide."

Byrd should be charged with premeditated murder

Forum List

Back