Astronomers have found the biggest black hole ever measured — it's 40 billion times the sun’s mass

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
That's not an easy thing to wrap the mind around.

This huge galaxy has the biggest black hole ever measured

Astronomers have found the biggest black hole ever measured — it's 40 billion times the sun’s mass, or roughly two-thirds the mass of all stars in the Milky Way. The gargantuan black hole lurks in a galaxy that’s supermassive itself and probably formed from the collisions of at least eight smaller galaxies.

I've been following this!

Theres another galaxy with three black holes dancing together at its center.

Our own Milky Way apparently had something a million solar masses big punch through it and leave a stellar void in its wake

Our own Milky Way apparently had something a million solar masses big punch through it and leave a stellar void in its wake
But they don't actually exist as no lab work has been done on them. They're fake consensus science.

I knew you'd maintain a consistent position about scientific consensus and agree with me.

But they don't actually exist as no lab work has been done on them. They're fake consensus science.
They are theoretically possible, have passed every experiment, and have been created in the lab at CERN. That's science for you.

You'll note real scientificsts never talks about "settled science" or "consensus", those are Cult words and concepts

They are theoretically possible, have passed every experiment, and have been created in the lab at CERN. That's science for you.
But no lab work. You insist that is necessary. As it is, they exist only through consensus.

I knew you'd maintain a consistent position about scientific consensus and agree with me.
You remind me of the Hari Krishnas that used to dance around at airports.

Global warming

Warming global

Global global

Warming warming

But no lab work. You insist that is necessary. As it is, they exist only through consensus.
Did you miss that CERN created a mini black hole in their lab?

Global warming

Warming global

Global global

Warming warming

You'll note real scientificsts never talks about "settled science" or "consensus", those are Cult words and concepts
I note you'll speak any bullshit and adopt any contradictory position your denialist cult requires.

There is a scientific consensus that black holes are real. Scientists would think of it as settled science.

There is a scientific consensus that black holes are real. Scientists would think of it as settled science.
No, there's nothing "settled", they still rigorously test and learn new things! They found black holes at sizes once thought impossible. Consensus and settled science aren't science at all, they are Moonbat fringe concepts

No, there's nothing "settled", they still rigorously test and learn new things! They found black holes at sizes once thought impossible. Consensus and settled science aren't science at all, they are Moonbat fringe concepts

Do you understand what a consensus is and what it does/doesn't mean? Whether or not black holes exist is settled science. There is a consensus.

As I said, you'll say any shit.

Feasibility of production

In familiar three-dimensional gravity, the minimum energy of a microscopic black hole is 1019 GeV (equivalent to 1.6 GJ or 444 kWh), which would have to be condensed into a region on the order of the Planck length. This is far beyond the limits of any current technology.
Micro black hole - Wikipedia

I note you'll speak any bullshit and adopt any contradictory position your denialist cult requires.
Speaking of science:

What's todays average temperature supposed to be in the Arctic?

How much dies temperature increase when raising CO2 from 280 to 400 ppm?

How unfortunate that the Hari Krishna Global Warming Cult had to try to derail a thread on real science

Global warming

Warming global

Global global

Warming warming

How unfortunate that the Hari Krishna Global Warming Cult had to try to derail a threat on real science
How can it be real science without lab work? It's fake science. We're doing you a favour pointing that out before you get the wrong idea. Or do you mean the majority of scientists would have to agree on certain ideas for it to be real science?

Forum List

Back