Astonishing Spike in Post-Vaccine Deaths Gets No Media Coverage as Over 2,000 Reported THIS WEEK Alone

The vaccine has saved hundreds of millions!!!
I took it and I was only sick after for 4 days
The contagion curves of this particular outbreak are no different than those that have gone totally untreated and just followed a natural course of gradual immunity. I realize its embarrassing to admit you've been duped into something that will probably cause you autoimmune problems for the rest of your life.

justoffal
Millions have died
This virus is not the flu !!
I agree that we don’t know the long term effects and i respect your decision

I had to take it !!
I own a busy store in Vegas and I do hobbies like mma and it puts me at huge risk

justoffal
Millions have died
The false vaccine ( the injection is not a legitimate vaccine btw) is worse than the Virus itself. We have been duped by a panic rush into the thought that WE MUST ACT NOW which is typical of most confidence schemes; You are prompted to act before you have a chance to think. To a con artist the worst possible scenario is that his mark may step back and think for a moment. Of course this virus is the flu. The corona type infestation is the oldest of its type and has been around for centuries at least. The latest version has been called the novel corona virus because it has assumed a slightly different form and therefore was bound to be highly infectious more or less like the common cold. There is no hard evidence that anything so far done to slow it down has had any effect on the contagion curves more than what would normally be expected in a fresh outbreak of a new exposure. If you examine the pro vaccination posts here most of them are prepared info churned out in propaganda mills and not actually the original thoughts of the posters who are sending them in. I see very little evidence of intelligent curiosity from them and plenty of evidence that they want to stifle all inquiry, shame all dissenters and create a false sense of panic. There simply is no way to rush the process with a legitimate vaccine. It has always taken four to six years to get it right and this one is no different. The FDA has so far refused to endorse it....what does that tell you?

JO

The MSM is suppressing this information:

Astonishing Spike in Post-Vaccine Deaths Gets No Media Coverage as Over 2,000 Reported THIS WEEK Alone​

They're hiding deaths ......

Astonishing Spike in Post-Vaccine Deaths Gets No Media Coverage as Over 2,000 Reported THIS WEEK Alone​

LOL! You anti-vaxxers keep posting this..why the media is silent is pretty much this, the disclaimer from the VAERS website:

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

Which is to say..that some anti-vaxxer--or 'news' purveyor can overload the system with false reports..and then..voila..we have a story--which the fringe media loops over and over.

View attachment 510889
So you apparently do not think shooting experimental crap into your body is an issue? Graphene oxide in injections no big deal to you?
It's pretty obvious to the thinking mind that this wave of pressure to inject untested, unproven toxin into your bloodstream is an attack. You have to understand the hive mind of the left in order to fathom why they would so willingly subject themselves to such voluntary personal harm. Despite their claim of higher education the left is instead the victim of, not the beneficiary of... higher programming.... Given bits and pieces of sophisticated knowledge without being given the whole makes them more dangerous to themselves and others than those who have no knowledge of anything. Part of the rasison d'etre for them is the ratification of their thoughts, actions and choices by extracting confirmation from other places, specifically those that disagree. Having failed to do it leaves them unsatisfied and unfulfilled and pretending that they don't care...but nothing could be further from the truth. Once this type has identified someone who disagrees they have effectively identified a blood enemy from the standpoint of their narrow world view and they will stop at nothing to cause harm to that newly selected and identified target. Such is the sickness and such is the habitude of left wing mantra.....

jo

They're hiding deaths ......

I knew immediately something was "off" about these vaccines. My group in my state was among the first to get them, as I'm a teacher. I watched young teacher after young teacher get really, really sick with these vaccines. Sicker than ANY young person I knew who actually had Covid. Then, I watched them robotically echo "That's good! That means your immune system is working!"

Really? Can't get out of bed for three days after a vaccine? I mean to tell you people scheduling DAYS OFF WORK for vaccines.

My kids had their regular shots and no more than an hour or two of fussing, ever.

Then the worse reports started rolling in. Blood clots, heart inflammation, paralyzed, Bell's palsy. Deaths. I don't need to read that much data (I did though)--my spidey senses are way tingling.

justoffal
Millions have died
The false vaccine ( the injection is not a legitimate vaccine btw) is worse than the Virus itself. We have been duped by a panic rush into the thought that WE MUST ACT NOW which is typical of most confidence schemes; You are prompted to act before you have a chance to think. To a con artist the worst possible scenario is that his mark may step back and think for a moment. Of course this virus is the flu. The corona type infestation is the oldest of its type and has been around for centuries at least. The latest version has been called the novel corona virus because it has assumed a slightly different form and therefore was bound to be highly infectious more or less like the common cold. There is no hard evidence that anything so far done to slow it down has had any effect on the contagion curves more than what would normally be expected in a fresh outbreak of a new exposure. If you examine the pro vaccination posts here most of them are prepared info churned out in propaganda mills and not actually the original thoughts of the posters who are sending them in. I see very little evidence of intelligent curiosity from them and plenty of evidence that they want to stifle all inquiry, shame all dissenters and create a false sense of panic. There simply is no way to rush the process with a legitimate vaccine. It has always taken four to six years to get it right and this one is no different. The FDA has so far refused to endorse it....what does that tell you?

JO
Excellent post. Lefties do not have the hunger to know the truth about vaccines. Not only do they not have the hunger to seek out the truth on their own, but they will actually fight to block any information that does not confirm their bias. Self imposed ignorance.

LOL! You anti-vaxxers keep posting this..why the media is silent is pretty much this, the disclaimer from the VAERS website:

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

Which is to say..that some anti-vaxxer--or 'news' purveyor can overload the system with false reports..and then..voila..we have a story--which the fringe media loops over and over.

View attachment 510889
So you apparently do not think shooting experimental crap into your body is an issue? Graphene oxide in injections no big deal to you?
It's pretty obvious to the thinking mind that this wave of pressure to inject untested, unproven toxin into your bloodstream is an attack. You have to understand the hive mind of the left in order to fathom why they would so willingly subject themselves to such voluntary personal harm. Despite their claim of higher education the left is instead the victim of, not the beneficiary of... higher programming.... Given bits and pieces of sophisticated knowledge without being given the whole makes them more dangerous to themselves and others than those who have no knowledge of anything. Part of the rasison d'etre for them is the ratification of their thoughts, actions and choices by extracting confirmation from other places, specifically those that disagree. Having failed to do it leaves them unsatisfied and unfulfilled and pretending that they don't care...but nothing could be further from the truth. Once this type has identified someone who disagrees they have effectively identified a blood enemy from the standpoint of their narrow world view and they will stop at nothing to cause harm to that newly selected and identified target. Such is the sickness and such is the habitude of left wing mantra.....

jo
Another excellent post! I've discovered through many threads here where I bring up objective thought, that lefties do not or cannot conceive what objective thought is. I have never seen a lefty who can differentiate subjective thoughts from objective thoughts, or who can isolate himself from his subjective political position long enough to evaluate the merits of information of conflicting bias.

Forum List

Back