Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Another record high
. I actually went 24 hrs today with zero water and it was 117

Not very smart !!

Funny as black folks can’t handle the heat
. I see them in my store and they’re sometimes fanning themselves with their hands !! lol

My lighter skin reflects the sun rays and my desert heritage easily adapts

Moonglow
Today after 18 months ..I got the service guys to change my light bulbs !!
You have to unscrew this giant plastic cover .
Next I am calling the rug guys to fix half of my house before I trip

Another record high

Not very smart !!

. I see them in my store and they’re sometimes fanning themselves with their hands !! lol
Quasar ULAS J343+0968 is acting violent again.

The Saudi men stay pretty comfortable by wearing Thobes or Gutrah gownlike garments and Shemagh headgear and drinking warm or hot tea actually helps cool them down.
The loose garment keeps airflow moving, the headgear is light and keeps the sun off their heads and the effects of drinking hot or warm drinks in hot weather does indeed cool you down.

Long term Vegas residents know to dig the holes in the desert in the wee hours to get rid of the bodies their plug.

In this kind of heat they really should be quick with the burying, a corpus can get pretty ripe pretty quickly at 120.

The Saudi men stay pretty comfortable by wearing Thobes or Gutrah gownlike garments and Shemagh headgear and drinking warm or hot tea actually helps cool them down.
The loose garment keeps airflow moving, the headgear is light and keeps the sun off their heads and the effects of drinking hot or warm drinks in hot weather does indeed cool you down.

True and it sure raises your sympathy for Western men in shirts and trousers.

Another record high

Not very smart !!

its not going to be 120 this weekend......quit exaggerating about Vegas....lol....

Another record high

Not very smart !!

Another record high and yet you continually reject the climate change argument.
You need to be careful as even towns in Canada are now bursting into flames.
Just think in a month or so you could have your poor black customer's heads bursting into flames just before they enter your store.

Can never understand why anyone would live in such a horrific climate.
Life is about living and unless you experience all four seasons each year you're not really living but surviving...for now.

If I were you I'd sell up and get out while you've still got the chance. Maine sounds nice!

Another record high

Not very smart !!

its not going to be 120 this weekend......quit exaggerating about Vegas....lol....

Today's weather report predicts 116.

Forum List

Back