Associated Press was sheltering Hamas terrorists in their Gaza building

This is a massive story! Both the AP and Al-Jazeera media offices were sharing space with Hamas terrorists in a building owned and operated by a Hamas group.
How would that justify a missile strike on a building full of innocent people, not to mention International News Outlets?

You should probably read the article before you attempt to spread Hamas propaganda...

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) tweeted: “After providing advance warning to civilians & time to evacuate, IDF fighter jets struck a multi-story building containing Hamas military intelligence assets. The building contained civilian media offices, which Hamas hides behind and deliberately uses as human shields.”

No journalists were apparently harmed in the attack, other than the apparent loss of valuable equipment and archives.

IDF Spokesperson Hidai Zilberman released a statement detailing terrorist assets in the complex, including a Hamas research and development unit and military intelligence, as well as offices of the Islamic Jihad terror group.

ONCE AGAIN, how does any of that justify a missile strike on a building full of innocent people not to mention International News Outlets?

Just because the Israeli's provided "advance warning" doesn't give them the right to fire missiles at a target that is:

a.) occupied by innocent civilians
b.) occupied by legitimate International Entities
c.) IS NOT PRESENTING A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THEM

It would be like the U.S. conducting an airstrike against an Office Building in Canada occupied by Haaretz because we thought the landlord had ties to Al Qaeda.
If it was full of people why didn't anyone get hurt?

This is a massive story! Both the AP and Al-Jazeera media offices were sharing space with Hamas terrorists in a building owned and operated by a Hamas group.
How would that justify a missile strike on a building full of innocent people, not to mention International News Outlets?

Unlike Hamas, Israel warned the occupants an hour before the strike. There were no injuries.
.. and if somebody failed to get the warning and the Israelis ended up killing an innocent Foreign National(s), for instance an American Citizen working for the AP? just shrug our shoulders and give the Israelis a pass?

Israel acted recklessly and they should be condemned for putting innocent lives at risk in a situation that did not present an immediate threat to anyone, not to mention the fact that they made themselves look exactly like the barbarians that the Arab world accuses them of being.
I have yet to see you condemn Hamas for randomly launching hundreds of missiles into Israel and killing civilians.

Did you miss the part about the terrorists holding up there?
You mean the Israeli accusations that was the case? No, however even if accurate, that does not justify putting innocent foreign nationals at risk, the evidence does not indicate there was a clear and present danger that required doing so. The Israelis are incredibly fortunate that they didn't end up injuring or killing a foreign national in that attack given that American and Qatari news organizations occupied that building.

The AP folks could have known, in which case they were helping Hamas by not reporting it. The AP folks might not have know, which would make them really bad journalists. I'm going with both - really bad journalists who knew and hid it.

Unlike Hamas, Israel warned the occupants an hour before the strike. There were no injuries.
.. and if somebody failed to get the warning and the Israelis ended up killing an innocent Foreign National(s), for instance an American Citizen working for the AP? just shrug our shoulders and give the Israelis a pass?

Israel acted recklessly and they should be condemned for putting innocent lives at risk in a situation that did not present an immediate threat to anyone, not to mention the fact that they made themselves look exactly like the barbarians that the Arab world accuses them of being.
I have yet to see you condemn Hamas for randomly launching hundreds of missiles into Israel and killing civilians.
.. and I have yet to see you condemn Hamas either, however only a moron would draw any conclusions from that fact.

Do you have a counter argument based on reason and evidence or are you just going to attempt to construct logical fallacies like a number of other posters in this thread are doing?

.. and I have yet to see you condemn Hamas either, however only a moron would draw any conclusions from that fact.

Do you have a counter argument based on reason and evidence or are you just going to attempt to construct logical fallacies like a number of other posters in this thread are doing?
Hamas is terrorist fuckwits and anytime they die I cheer it. I have always condemned their terrorism.

And you?

You should probably read the article before you attempt to spread Hamas propaganda...

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) tweeted: “After providing advance warning to civilians & time to evacuate, IDF fighter jets struck a multi-story building containing Hamas military intelligence assets. The building contained civilian media offices, which Hamas hides behind and deliberately uses as human shields.”

No journalists were apparently harmed in the attack, other than the apparent loss of valuable equipment and archives.

IDF Spokesperson Hidai Zilberman released a statement detailing terrorist assets in the complex, including a Hamas research and development unit and military intelligence, as well as offices of the Islamic Jihad terror group.

So Israel is admitting they are illegally targeting any office of the legal and democratically elected government of the Palestinians?
That clearly is a war crime Israel has to be prosecuted for.

Did you miss the part about the terrorists holding up there?
You mean the Israeli accusations that was the case? No, however even if accurate, that does not justify putting innocent foreign nationals at risk, the evidence does not indicate there was a clear and present danger that required doing so. The Israelis are incredibly fortunate that they didn't end up injuring or killing a foreign national in that attack given that American and Qatari news organizations occupied that building.
the evidence does not indicate there was a clear and present danger that required doing so.

What evidence would that be? That they were coordinating the ongoing daily rocket launches into civilian areas in Israel? What needs to be happening before you see a "clear and present danger", Dumbass?

Post the proof of this OP. Where is it?
Do you hate Jews because they're white or because they're Jews?

That is stupid because all real Jews hate and condemn what Israel is doing.
Israel is NOT Jewish at all, but is run by a gang of Ashkenazi atheist's from Russia, like Netanyahu.
When you ask Netanyahu about religion, he admits he is an atheist.
He is not at all Jewish, and has no Mideast ancestry at all.
He does not belong in the Mideast.

Your claim..."a building full of innocent people" is not supported by facts.
By the way, Israel notified those in that building that they were going to take down the refuge for
Hamas terrorists.
AP or no AP.

Hamas is terrorist fuckwits and anytime they die I cheer it. I have always condemned their terrorism.
I'm not familiar with your cheerleading history thus the only impression I've been able to form regarding you is the fact that you cannot demonstrate the degree of self-control required to refrain from randomly hurling invectives like a two-year-old.
.. never have and never will support terrorists given that they jeopardize the lives of innocent civilians, JUST LIKE THE ISRAELIS DID IN THIS CASE.

And you?

Wrong.
Hamas only retaliates against the Israeli use of force in the only means possible.
That can not be called terrorism in any way.
And no Israeli can be called an innocent civilian since every single Israeli knows they are illegally in possession of stolen property. No Israeli paid for the home the live in. So they all know the land was stolen and not paid for.
There is no terrorism by Hamas to condemn.

The US has a vast history of much greater terrorism, such as Nagasaki, Hirshima, Dresden, Hamburg, Berlin, Vietnam, Shock and Awe, etc., where we clearly targeted civilians.

I'm not familiar with your cheerleading history thus the only impression I've been able to form regarding you is the fact that you cannot demonstrate the degree of self-control required to refrain from randomly hurling invectives like a two-year-old.
.. never have and never will support terrorists given that they jeopardize the lives of innocent civilians, JUST LIKE THE ISRAELIS DID IN THIS CASE.

No condemnation of hamas, another attack on Israel. You are exposed.

So Israel is admitting they are illegally targeting any office of the legal and democratically elected government of the Palestinians?
That clearly is a war crime Israel has to be prosecuted for.
This is a joke, right? Hamas launched hundreds of rockets into Tel Aviv, Israel's second largest city; but it's a war crime, in retaliation, to notify one building's occupants to get out and then level it.

And you?

Wrong.
Hamas only retaliates against the Israeli use of force in the only means possible.
That can not be called terrorism in any way.
And no Israeli can be called an innocent civilian since every single Israeli knows they are illegally in possession of stolen property. No Israeli paid for the home the live in. So they all know the land was stolen and not paid for.
There is no terrorism by Hamas to condemn.

The US has a vast history of much greater terrorism, such as Nagasaki, Hirshima, Dresden, Hamburg, Berlin, Vietnam, Shock and Awe, etc., where we clearly targeted civilians.
Hamas is 100% terrorists. Camel sucking, goat fucking terrorists.

And you worship them.

Post the proof of this OP. Where is it?
Do you hate Jews because they're white or because they're Jews?

That is stupid because all real Jews hate and condemn what Israel is doing.
Israel is NOT Jewish at all, but is run by a gang of Ashkenazi atheist's from Russia, like Netanyahu.
When you ask Netanyahu about religion, he admits he is an atheist.
He is not at all Jewish, and has no Mideast ancestry at all.
He does not belong in the Mideast.
"Real Jews"? Are you a real Jew?

Forum List

Back