Assistant Manhattan DA nukes Twitter after Trump bias exposed

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]
1680283528001013.jpg

But sure this is not a political witch hunt at all! You've played yourselves democrats. Trump is gonna win 2024 in a landslide!

He is going to lose even worse than he did in 2020. The only thing this is doing...is clearing the Republican field to make that happen. :)

It's astonishing how they actually believe the Spray Tan Poobah will suddenly be catapulted into ravingly high approvals for being indicted for business crimes. It really IS a cult.

OP, what does that even mean? I see something about 0-hedge.
Sorry my fellow Virginian meant to also link this but got busy and distracted

Basically the Ass. DA deleted her Twitter posts or whole account after bias posts and videos against Trump in her post history were found

Last edited:
It's astonishing how they actually believe the Spray Tan Poobah will suddenly be catapulted into ravingly high approvals for being indicted for business crimes. It really IS a cult.
Its astonishing that you still think anything you say is anywhere near a coherent, intelligent thought

Btw wanna apologize yet? Nah not your style is it jannie

Mmm must be why I explained it just now above
I knew exactly what it was about. This is obviously relevant, considering she's in the Manhattan DA's office which just dropped the bombshell.

But I am confused about why ZeroHedge has a shirtless man as its avatar.

The Klanocrats have already achieved their goal with their latest political stunt.
They know that they will lose their court case against Trump.
But what is happening is the Press is talking about Trump being in trouble every half hour in the News.
It is a Smear Campaign just like their Russian Collusion Conspiracy was.

View attachment 771481

But sure this is not a political witch hunt at all! You've played yourselves democrats. Trump is gonna win 2024 in a landslide!
According to the pro Russia website Zero hedge, always mentioned among the top misinformation spreaders in 2016.
What else do you have? The Gateway Pundit?

Nuking what?
OP says she nuked her Twitter account.

She deleted all the history which showed her anti-Trump bias.

'The tweets she liked called for Americans to “Dump Trump” and “drive out everything he (Trump) represents.”

Other tweets she liked stated “we need to send Donald Trump packing”, and “Trump is a bad person.”'

Forum List

Back