Ask a simple question

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
To everyone on here, if one of your parents were acting like Biden. With his incoherent sentences, starring off into space, and needs to be handled, by others to get him off the stage. Would you hand them their car keys and tell them have a safe trip? Yes or no.

To everyone on here, if one of your parents were acting like Biden. With his incoherent sentences, starring off into space, and needs to be handled, by others to get him off the stage. Would you hand them their car keys and tell them have a safe trip? Yes or no.

Probably be cheaper to hand them a loaded pistol, ask them to unload it for you, then leave the room.

Yes, as long as The Will is properly signed and registered.
You do realize that letting them get behind the wheel would only make them become a problem for the rest of the world, right? In other words, if other people were killed, you allowing such an occurrence to happen would only be your reservation confirmation to the nearest prison cell.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Good thing the POTUS does not drive themselves anywhere! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Dumbass i didn't say he would drive, but I guess your okay with someone running the country. That couldn't drive a car. Liberalism summed up right there.

Then perhaps you should have found a better example.

I did not vote for Biden, I did not want Biden to be POTUS and I am not happy that Biden is POTUS.

you are far more liberal than I am

Yes, as long as The Will is properly signed and registered.

Downfall is they could hurt other people.

Ultimately that's why my grandpa quit driving. He wasn't fit to drive but he didn't care what happened to him, but I told him he might hurt someone else and he turned the car over to my grandma and never drove again without a fight because he didn't want to hurt anyone.

Sadly bidens doing damage to Americans with his plans and he won't give up the keys. But I don't really blame him completely, I honestly think he is being told what to do. He is just a mouthpiece.

Forum List

Back