Asian student frightens academia!

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
It's hard to believe it....but here it is... This poor kid is too smart to be accepted.

Why bother to have SAT testing at all? Just admit you are a quota based system and not a true university.

Last edited:
Such is "the crisis of competency" I posted of the other day.

Thank you for posting. This case will be historic. It is something we all meed to keep track of.
So the American political right has been cornered into having to take the high road on racial diversity!

This could be progress that is linked to their perception that the Trump doctrine is in decline.

So the American political right has been cornered into having to take the high road on racial diversity!

This could be progress that is linked to their perception that the Trump doctrine is in decline.
I have always been for equal treatment under the law. If you meet the qualifications then you are in regardless of ethnic group or skin pigmentation or anything else. I have found during my life that employers or organizations will pick a employee or member not by qualifications but by if they don't feel if they would be a threat to their job and may make good drinking buddy.

I have always been for equal treatment under the law. If you meet the qualifications then you are in regardless of ethnic group or skin pigmentation or anything else. I have found during my life that employers or organizations will pick a employee or member not by qualifications but by if they don't feel if they would be a threat to their job and may make good drinking buddy.
Regardless, the political right is switching horses and now trying to own the acceptance of racial diversity. Good for them and it's good for America.

I see this as an ominous move away from Trump and most of what he represented. That being chiefly his border wall that was meant as the encouragement of racism and blaming America's dysfunction on people from without.

Trump must make his move very soon now, as his popularity declines by nearly double digits daily.

He must enlist Americans' sentiments on opposing Biden's deadly war against Russia.

What is the Trump Doctrine?

I think it's time for institutions of learning to go back to their root purpose..Learning.

Social sculpting doesn't suit them now anymore than it did during Jim crow years.

Jo

Last edited:
Supposedly if they didn't do this the campuses would be 85% asian.....

Jo

What is the Trump Doctrine?

I think it's time for institutions of learning to go back to their root purpose..Learning.

Social sculpting doesn't suit them now anymore than it did during Jim crow years.

Jo
Trump Doctrine is America First/Make America Great Again.

The left cannot stand that after the Obama Doctrine 'You're on Your Own'.
The President Bribery Doctrine: "Where's the Money'
The Clinton Doctrine, "Suck on This"

Forum List

Back