Ashli Babbitts husband is pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

I can not blame him. It is ok for blacks to kill whites now .they love doing it. and dems are on their side. only other thing im saying is black cop kills white woman nothing happens. white cop kills black woman blm would set the capitol in flames.

"he shot Babbitt as a “last resort” because she was “posing a threat to the House of Representatives.”

“I know that day I saved countless lives,” Byrd insisted.

Wow, this guy is living in a fantasy.
Again, had it been a white male gunning down an unarmed black female, we would be dealing with a completely different situation.

“I know that day I saved countless lives,” Byrd insisted
Whst was the value of those lives? I would suggest the life of a politician HAS NO VALUE. Especially cowardly, disgusting politicians who run from the citizens they are paid to represent.

He was paid to protect the lowest scum in American society… Politicians.

Consider that against the value of the woman whose life he ended. THEN decide if he should have pulled the trigger or not.

"he shot Babbitt as a “last resort” because she was “posing a threat to the House of Representatives.”

“I know that day I saved countless lives,” Byrd insisted.

Wow, this guy is living in a fantasy.
Again, had it been a white male gunning down an unarmed black female, we would be dealing with a completely different situation.
she was just standing thert. the two cops behined her could have cuffed her. he oviously hates white folks or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back