Ashkenazi DNA ??

Anything involving Jews here acts as an invitation to the antisemites to have a field day.
Aww, shut up. Muslims we can talk, but Jews we gotta be quiet?
Diaspora communities were usually, (Jerba aside), established around core 4-5 families, of Jewish male refugees and local converted women. Each community can be traced to 4-5 female progenitors.
It's a COMMUNE. Those people are Russian-Jewish Ashkenazi COMMUNISTS. We have one in Tok, Alaska.
categories as "Middle Eastern", inside that category are Mizrahi Jews
Abraham Halevi Fraenkel, a member of that sect, was famous for studying the branch of philosophical or pure mathematics known as "set theory."

Those Jews are Kabbalists, adherents of some kind of mysticism that goes over and above all Biblical (Torah) doctrine.

I have studied set theory before, and find it interesting, but there is quite a "Cabal" and the Kabbalah is very off-putting to outsiders.

...so this topic becomes very mute!!

This topic should be MUTE.
This is a topic for Jews

Which Jews? The "blood pure" ones?

I don’t care for your implications!!
I know plenty of white Jews who look Arabic but with lighter skin

I’m actually not making any implications. I’m asking you how you determine whether someone is a Jew or not a Jew and therefore *cough* “permitted” to respond to your thread. And how you would measure for that on a chat board.

Are we to post our blood test results? A screen shot of our skin color? What?

This is a topic for Jews

Which Jews? The "blood pure" ones?

I don’t care for your implications!!
I know plenty of white Jews who look Arabic but with lighter skin

I’m actually not making any implications. I’m asking you how you determine whether someone is a Jew or not a Jew and therefore *cough* “permitted” to respond to your thread. And how you would measure for that on a chat board.

Are we to post our blood test results? A screen shot of our skin color? What?

No lol
Speak freely as I was just jestering

This is a topic for Jews

I had Jewish grandparents on my fathers' side. Nothing I've said comes from anywhere else but Jewish history and Jewish historians. Some racist Jews get upset when 'impure Outsiders' get to discussing Jewish bigotry and racism, but you will find this doesn't bother Jewish scholars in Israeli universities at all. It's one of their admirable practices, reporting history as accurately as possible. As for my own views on history, it's useless unless it's as factual as possible; you can't learn a thing from fictionalized poltically correct rubbish.

"And here is what bothers me so much about modern "scholarship." At what point did history become ethics? Why should we subvert the elusive search for facts to moralist concerns? So what if they are on or off the hook? If you want to be a preacher, go preach. If you want to save the world, go into politics. If you want to invent a world free of evil, take prozac. It was said in Ecclesiasties and it still is true today, people suck. They did then, all of them. They do now, all of us. History is the history of self-interested, competing, aggressive, selfish, murderous humans. At what point did it become a morality play?" -Dave Williams, George Mason Univ.

Good luck with the topic staying stable. Anything involving Jews here acts as an invitation to the antisemites to have a field day.
There are various Old Testament Jewish medical practices, which we really cannot tolerate anymore in the 21st century, this being the same reason Christianity broke off from Judaism in the first place, at the time of Jesus Christ.
Nothing brings together the mainstream left and the extremist portion of the right in an orgy of hatred quite like Jews.
And I don't like moderates, either.
Diaspora communities were usually, (Jerba aside), established around core 4-5 families,
of Jewish male refugees and local converted women
Somebody's bold enough to wield that medieval instrument for torturing and mutilating little boys like Trump's grandson. So they establish their own town in a remote area somewhere, city hall, public health district, vital statistics, their very own local coroner or medical examiner, police force, court system, and everything in one little community unto itself, called the "shtetl" system.

Very fascinating topic as I technically am from this gene pool
From all the studies and history, this is what I think:
It’s clearly a mix dna of European and Middle Eastern

The male side - the research shows very Middle Eastern
The Female side they can tell from the mitochondria. During the early Roman republic you have many thousands of wornen coverts to Judaism . Many of the female origins are Italian !!!

Now in USA : you have 60 percent intermarriage , so this topic becomes very mute!!

I think I am accurate and I hope this topic stays stable
Mort stole quasars account

Forum List

Back