Asheville police charge 2 men in assaults at Trump rally

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Deplorables behaviour

ASHEVILLE, N.C. — One man was arrested Tuesday and a warrant was issued against another wanted in two separate assaults at a Donald Trump rally in Asheville, police said.

Thomas Vellanti Jr. was arrested on a disorderly conduct charge after investigators followed up on an assault caught on video Monday night inside the U.S. Cellular Center, Asheville police spokeswoman Christina Hallingse said. The recording was shared on social media and broadcast by media outlets.

Asheville police charge 2 men in assaults at Trump rally :: WRAL.com

Well that does it!!!

Leftist Conclusion:
ALL Trump supporters are deplorable.

• Banned
After the rally, Teter experienced something she had never seen in all of her protests. Peace teetered over into something else.

"I said, 'You better learn to speak Russian,' and I said, 'The first two words are going to be ha ha.' He stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me," Teter said.

She was punched in the face.

She says she fell on her oxygen tank and has sore ribs, a sore jaw, and cut her elbow. She later went to the hospital and is thankful she did not break any bones.

A majority of tumps supporters are true untermenschen

After the rally, Teter experienced something she had never seen in all of her protests. Peace teetered over into something else.

"I said, 'You better learn to speak Russian,' and I said, 'The first two words are going to be ha ha.' He stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me," Teter said.

She was punched in the face.

She says she fell on her oxygen tank and has sore ribs, a sore jaw, and cut her elbow. She later went to the hospital and is thankful she did not break any bones.

A majority of tumps supporters are true untermenschen
You do realize that this has already been exposed as a hoax, right? She lied and you believed her, presumably because of your low IQ. :laugh:

no video! another Trump thread DOA
No, a video did surface and now she has been exposed as a liar. Her story was made up. Why are people dumb enough to think they can lie about an event with so many witnesses present?

Forum List

Back