As you get older and live alone

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1608052133526.png

I also get calls every day from somebody who wants to sell me auto maintenance insurance, and this is your final call to extend your warranty on a car you don't own any more. And here in Texas I still get calls for solar panels even though I already got them like 10 years ago when you could get a federal tax rebate. Then there's the people who want me to buy their Medicare Advantage plans, even though I'm retired military and Tricare gives me that for free. Or life insurance. Or anti-virus/malware protection for my PCs. Somebody is always trying to sell me something that I don't want or need.

I also get calls every day from somebody who wants to sell me auto maintenance insurance, and this is your final call to extend your warranty on a car you don't own any more. And here in Texas I still get calls for solar panels even though I already got them like 10 years ago when you could get a federal tax rebate. Then there's the people who want me to buy their Medicare Advantage plans, even though I'm retired military and Tricare gives me that for free. Or life insurance. Or anti-virus/malware protection for my PCs. Somebody is always trying to sell me something that I don't want or need.
/—-/ Has the Social Security Department sworn out warrants for your arrest yet?

/—-/ Has the Social Security Department sworn out warrants for your arrest yet?

Care to explain why they would want to arrest me? For what exactly? It's not like I'm hard to find, and I ain't doing anything that I haven't been doing for a number of years.

Those calls are great entertainment. I sing to them, tell them about my surgery, invite them to church, ask if they can throw in a blowjob with the deal. They earn their $4,00 per hour when they call me.

Forum List

Back