As Trumps term comes to a close can Democrats finally tell us which of his policies had a negative impact on their life / quality of life?

I know the default answer will be "His handling of the Democrat Virus" so to keep it interesting lets exclude the too predictable default, lets pretend Democrats were at Trumps throat before China went to bat for Democrats when America was kicking ass.
As Black man after Black man was killed by police, where was Trump. Did he try to heal the nation? That is just one example.

The truth is he has done nothing to make my life better but plenty to make the country worse. We are more divided than ever and thanks to his lies 1/2 the country thinks we are not a democracy any longer and only violence will save us.

He promised to Make America Great Again and done the exact opposite.
How many unarmed black men have died in this country by cops the last year. I think it is fucking 5. What the fuck does that tell ya. There is no systemic racism. You people have harmed so many with your failures.

Christ even the women you libs fuck are ghastly.
Whatever the cause, I think we can agree that this country is more divided now than when he became President.

I know the default answer will be "His handling of the Democrat Virus" so to keep it interesting lets exclude the too predictable default, lets pretend Democrats were at Trumps throat before China went to bat for Democrats when America was kicking ass.
As Black man after Black man was killed by police, where was Trump. Did he try to heal the nation? That is just one example.

The truth is he has done nothing to make my life better but plenty to make the country worse. We are more divided than ever and thanks to his lies 1/2 the country thinks we are not a democracy any longer and only violence will save us.

How many unarmed black men have died in this country by cops the last year. I think it is fucking 5. What the fuck does that tell ya. There is no systemic racism. You people have harmed so many with your failures.

Christ even the women you libs fuck are ghastly.
Trump declassifying a Treasure Trove of Russian scam docs....LOLOL
We'll see what comes out. I think he filed them with his taxes...

Not the job of the president. That's a state and local issue.
The truth is he has done nothing to make my life better but plenty to make the country worse.
What made the country worse?
We are more divided than ever and thanks to his lies 1/2 the country thinks we are not a democracy any longer and only violence will save us.
Nobody else had a hand in this divide? Only Trump? One man?
I guess that's a matter of opinion, but he did have record high economies before China's virus.
Did the Black community not get behind the goals of the BLM movement only to be ignored. I have a conservative friend who feels that the election may have been stolen and everyone needs to recognize that conservatives feel that way. Have conservatives recognized how Blacks view our society? Doesn't matter if they are right or not, that is how they feel but how many calls has Trump made to them? He can't fix everyone's problems but at least he can listen to them. He hasn't.

I used to be proud to be an American and be world leader, a force for good in the world. Now it is more like embarrassed.

He inherited a good economy and then borrowed money to supercharge it. Now the debt is higher, making it harder to fix the pandemic ills. Dubya did the same thing, he took the Clinton surpluses and got rid of them just in time to start 2 wars and tank the economy.

You won't get much response from them on this because they have no actual, factual answers! Their hatred of Trump is organic, not rational, purely emotional, not historical: for four years they attacked Trump, rarely on any of his actual policies, but instead on being "orange" or being "fat" with doctored pictures of him golfing, or cartoons they'd draw up of him being a whining baby in as diaper all the while the reality was quite the opposite.

The obvious proof of this will be the dearth of change in any of the conditions they perennially blamed Trump for changing under Joe Biden.

The OP is a mendacious bullshit strawman since Rump resistance has little if anything to do with "policy", not that Rump has ever had any. He's trying desperately to shift the focus off of "character". For obvious reasons.

It's a new version of the same old shit that for five years has been trying to pretend all this is about "right" and "left" when it's never been that.

So you got nothing....

Which is what everyone has when posed with the question, "have you stopped beating your wife".

Your thread is a failure. Oh wait --- it's not your thread. You're the self-appointed White Knight.
That's nice, dear.

So you still got nothing.

870.jpg

What you need to figure out, but never have, is that just because you swim in a self-delusional ocean of "alternate facts" ---------------- doesn't mean anybody else does.

So still nothing...

Forum List

Back