As scary as Biden's border policy is, just give this a thought.

Biden has not done anything on the Border, other than take it back to Pre-COVID measures.​

You really are dumber than hammered shit. No wonder you vote democrat.

Probably by using the same mechanism the Kenyan did when he wrote his own personal immigration policy and created his own personl type of citizenship with DACA.
You forgot about that huh?

How many of them are now voting citizens?

The same way libs achieved abortion on demand and gay marriage

neither of which were the will of the people

Explain how SCOTUS can confer citizen status.

Thanks

How many of them are now voting citizens?

Explain how SCOTUS can confer citizen status.

Thanks
I dont know exactly

anymore than average citizens could guess the reasoning behind gay marriage

the black robes decreed that it was a constitutional right along with abortion and they are fully capable of more legal gymnastics

I dont know exactly

anymore than average citizens could guess the reasoning behind gay marriage

The reasoning behind gay marriage makes sense to anyone that is not a gay hater. If someone is married in one state legally and they drive over the border and no longer legally married that is a huge problem.

The reasoning behind gay marriage makes sense to anyone that is not a gay hater. If someone is married in one state legally and they drive over the border and no longer legally married that is a huge problem.
Thats not a problem except on your mind

gays could not get married in another state but certainly could visit there or travel through without getting arrested

the source of the problem was abolishing the laws banning homosexuality

society has a right to regulate public behavior and the black robes interfered with that authority

the source of the problem was abolishing the laws banning homosexuality

Which were always 100% against our constitution. They are religious laws that hold no place in a country not a theocracy

I can't control what happens on the border I am not the govt.
You just can't answer a direct question to save your life. I didn't ask you about what you can control, I asked you if you would support the open border if those violating our Sovereignty
were destined to be conservative voters. Again try not to lie or defect.

You just can't answer a direct question to save your life. I didn't ask you about what you can control, I asked you if you would support the open border if those violating our Sovereignty
were destined to be conservative voters. Again try not to lie or defect.

I doubt any illegals vote for anyone considering they do not come here to vote they come here to earn money.

Issues with legal immigrants?

The Party that doesn't hate them because of their skin color.
You hate to admit it but it has nothing to do with the color of their skin. It is about their health, it is about their level of education, and it is about their legality. It is about their willingness to assimilate, learn the language and become true Americans. The left wants to make it all about race so that the right can't disagree without being called racist.

I thought Loon York is allowing them to vote in elections?
I’m not sure how many there are.
Are you pretending that you don’t see the trajectory we’re on with regard to illegals voting in our elections?

A few cities around the country are allowing legal, resident aliens vote in local elections.

I have no problem with this as local issues impact their lives. It is actually a pretty common thing among free nations. That whole "no taxation without representation" thing.

Nobody allows illegals to do so and I so no move for that to happen

You hate to admit it but it has nothing to do with the color of their skin. It is about their health, it is about their level of education, and it is about their legality. It is about their willingness to assimilate, learn the language and become true Americans. The left wants to make it all about race so that the right can't disagree without being called racist.
It has 100% to do with skin color. Lie to yourself if you wish, but you can't lie to me. I know the truth.

Forum List

Back