As of today, I am cutting off my genitals.

Seek immediate professional ...

You're obviously a white christian male. stuf you homophobic bigot. cultists like you will be deprogrammed in short order. hater dupes!

repent and pledge thy allegiance to the State.

My, my . . . your tune has changed in just a week's time. Last week you were all about storming the castle. This week you've fallen apart into shards of defeatism and despair. If there's one thing people admire no matter who they are, it's consistency. This ain't that . . .

After impregnating my wife as many times as possible in the next few months, and virtue signaling on social media how many abortions we had; I will then cut off my genitals and record the video of my gender transformation on Tiktok to extol it's virtues.

I will then proceed to sew a mask to my face and receive half a dozen COVID vaccinations.

I will close down my business permanently and declare bankruptcy in the name of COVID justice.

I will invite drug addicts to inhabit my boarded up business to maintain the property. I will join them in using drugs and smoking crack like the ideal son of President Biden. Smoking crack is the key to success.

I will go to border and ferry across hordes of illegal immigrants and invoke the name of BLM and Antifa as I vandalize and attack LEO's on Trump's wall.

I will then go to my local welfare office and demand free everything!

I will donate my remaining wealth to the campaign of neocons rinos and DINOS to accelerate WWIII in the Middle East.
Have fun.

After impregnating my wife as many times as possible in the next few months, and virtue signaling on social media how many abortions we had; I will then cut off my genitals and record the video of my gender transformation on Tiktok to extol it's virtues.

I will then proceed to sew a mask to my face and receive half a dozen COVID vaccinations.

I will close down my business permanently and declare bankruptcy in the name of COVID justice.

I will invite drug addicts to inhabit my boarded up business to maintain the property. I will join them in using drugs and smoking crack like the ideal son of President Biden. Smoking crack is the key to success.

I will go to border and ferry across hordes of illegal immigrants and invoke the name of BLM and Antifa as I vandalize and attack LEO's on Trump's wall.

I will donate my remaining wealth to the campaign of neocons rinos and DINOS to accelerate WWIII in the Middle East.
Have fun.

Nothing could be more thrilling than fulfilling my obligation to the Collective.

I thought this was the humour section. Oh well.

I thought this was the humour section. Oh well.

The moment a mod moves something out of the "Politics" forum, it's dead.

gg

Would you feel the same way if women believed in being proactive and harassing men for sex so men won't even consider raping women, for the sake of equality?

Last time I checked, 90% of my one night stands were the result of a woman being provocative while I just drinking a beer.

This might surprise you, but normal women are horny creatures.

Would you feel the same way if women believed in being proactive and harassing men for sex so men won't even consider raping women, for the sake of equality?

Last time I checked, 90% of my one night stands were the result of a woman being provocative while I just drinking a beer.

Why do women complain about rape if they are such horny creatures while having an absolute advantage regarding sex?

Women could be claiming, it isn't rape; there simply are not enough of you to meet my quota.

Why do women complain about rape if they are such horny creatures while having an absolute advantage regarding sex?

Women could be claiming, it isn't rape; there simply are not enough of you to meet my quota.

Because there's a bunch of degenerate incels that lack confidence and the basic social skills to attract women, so they rape them and blame the women for rejecting them, instead of learning how to be men and attract women naturally.

Just because woman are horny creatures, doesn't mean they want to be with losers.

Because there's a bunch of degenerate incels that lack confidence and the basic social skills to attract women, so they rape them and blame the women for rejecting them, instead of learning how to be men and attract women naturally.

Just because woman are horny creatures, doesn't mean they want to be with losers.
It doesn't need to be about attracting women, but about women taking the initiative for the sake of equality. They could be complaining there are not enough guys still able to get it up to be worried about rape anymore.

You may be able to get into Biden's cabinet, but I'm thinking you might be slightly over-qualified.
Only if he keeps the dick and loses the foreskin.

it's an idea that might work.

The Harris/Biden administration has shown that you don't even have to be remotely passable to receive your reward of a top paying government job.

You can help feed the hungry also. Once you cut your dick off Tommy will eat it.

Last edited:
Tweeting now. Just finished my gender reassignment surgery.
2-A-Gersch-Kuntzman-AR-15.jpg

Forum List

Back