As Expected, Fox Blames Obama For Ft. Hood

Yup. Good ol' Obama and his gun "controls" failed once again. Had the poor victims at Ft. Hood been armed and prepared the lunatic shooter would have gone down in infamous history in a short, little heartbeat.

Thanks FOX for your common sense reporting.

Did you know that Israel arms their teachers to protect their school children? That's right!
If you believe that shit then you should dress up like Batman and hang yourself.

What? You must think everyone is into cartoon super heroes and auto-erotic asphixiation like you are.

Good job, fuckmonkey. You posted an updated version of the same regulation- firearms are restricted to only law enforcement unless in a war zone. Notice how your link starts out with the words "This revision-"?

Congratulations. You are brilliant.

Good job, fuckmonkey. You posted an updated version of the same regulation- firearms are restricted to only law enforcement unless in a war zone. Notice how your link starts out with the words "This revision-"?

Congratulations. You are brilliant.

The Damned regulations have been in force since the 40s you stupid moronic idiot. Had absolutely nothing to do whatsoever with Bill Clinton. Dumber than dirt.

Do Teabaggers know why the regulation was put in place to limit firearms on military bases?

Yes I do you piece of gutter trash - I'll be waiting for you to cite each relevant regulation.

I'm waiting.........
What? You want the regulation?

http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a272176.pdf

That was dated February 1992. Clinton was President in 1992, right?

Still doesn't change the fact that our soldiers are unarmed in bases, and as such are vulnerable to attacks such as these. Clinton is to blame. I swear, a terrorist would receive more return fire from Wal-Mart than an Army base. Shouldn't that tell you something?

The Damned regulations have been in force since the 40s you stupid moronic idiot. Had absolutely nothing to do whatsoever with Bill Clinton. Dumber than dirt.

Still doesn't change the fact that our soldiers are unarmed in bases, and as such are vulnerable to attacks such as these. Clinton is to blame. I swear, a terrorist would receive more return fire from Wal-Mart than an Army base. Shouldn't that tell you something?
Which is it?

It tells me that we have too many guns in Wal-Mart.

Reality, armed citizens never stop a shooting rampage, which are usually over before anyone realizes what is going on.

Incidently, I was in the army from 1981 to 1992, and here's the thing- we were never given weapons with live ammo outside of a firing range, and then only under strict supervision.

Which is it?

Once again, dumbass - these regulations have been in effect since World War II. Stop being so damned stupid. Clinton as president changed several of the regulations (as have other CICs) and in case you're too stupid to understand CIC is Commander in Chief.

Forum List

Back