As antisemitism sweeps the nation, WH unveils new strategy to combat Islamophobia

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Can Democrats be any more obvious that they don’t care about antisemitism?

Following the horrific barbarism perpetuated by Muslim terrorists against innocent Jews, including children and babies, and the marches throughout the countey by leftists in support of the Jew-killing savages, and with Jews being threatened with the lives in college campuses, the Biden Administration is more concerned with Islamophobia.

Obviously, there is pressure from antisemitic Muslims not to show support for the Jewish state, and they would become more inflamed if Biden were to develop a strategy to combat Jew-hate.

Following the horrific barbarism perpetuated by Muslim terrorists against innocent Jews, including children and babies, and the marches throughout the countey by leftists in support of the Jew-killing savages, and with Jews being threatened with the lives in college campuses, the Biden Administration is more concerned with Islamophobia.

Obviously, there is pressure from antisemitic Muslims not to show support for the Jewish state, and they would become more inflamed if Biden were to develop a strategy to combat Jew-hate.

It's about votes and they have more numbers than Jews in America. I heard the same after 9/11, days after the attacks citzens were advised, "don't attack Muslim people" even though it wasn't an issue as far as I knew.

Honestly I've never seen a more tone deaf White House than the current occupants, the only reason they are doing this is they are worried about losing Minnesota because the Muslims up there are furious about Joe's support for Israel.

Last edited:
It's about votes and they have more numbers than Jews in America. I heard the same after 9/11, days after the attacks citzens were advised, "don't attack Muslim people" even though it wasn't an issue as far as I knew.
Imagine how much worse it will be once the Biden Administration imports even more Jew-hating PalestinIans. They will bend over backwards to show they don’t care about Jew-hate and that their focus is on defending Muslims.

Hey, funny, it was a 6 year old Muslim boy stabbed to death here in Chicago by a Christian religious fanatic.

But we don't hear you saying anything about that, do we?

You’re so full of shit.

Shut the fuck up.

I think you are a tad deluded.

Yes, they've managed to murder about 10,000 Palestinians, including 4000 children, and the 6 million or so who are still alive hate them even more.

But you keep pretending that this has a military solution.
Kill and permanently render homeless enough of them and they will go and be a death-cult someplace else.

You sure showed up at the wrong shop for Pali-Pity.

Pukes like you never showed any real good will, you just bided your time till CNN gave you your cue to exhibit your anti-Semitism.

Bugger-off.
This isn't about me.

My position to the Zionists is "I told you so".

I've said for years that if they keep screwing the Palis, the Palestinians were going to hit back, eventually, and so they have.

So they'll dick around in Gaza for a couple of months, inflict untold human misery far worse than what they suffered on Oct 9th, and the world will not be sympathetic.

Hey, funny, it was a 6 year old Muslim boy stabbed to death here in Chicago by a Christian religious fanatic.

But we don't hear you saying anything about that, do we?

FBI Director: Jewish people make up 2.4% of the U.S. population but are the targets of about 60% of hate crimes linked to religion​

Once again Democrats are wrong on everything.

Last edited:
I see mostly hatred directed at United States Jewish people but very little directed at Muslims.
And I’d say at least 90% of the Jew haters are on the left. How ironic given that is the side accusing the right of bigotry and railing against the wrong in racism.

Forum List

Back