As a Black voter, I find this offensive: ‘What about 9/11?’ Twitter furious after Biden calls Capitol storming ‘worst attack since Civil War"

Joe Biden said during his first address to a joint session of Congress on Wednesday evening that the Capitol storming on January 6 was the ‘worst attack’ on democracy since the Civil War.

Joe Biden is a walking corpse. Simple as that.

As an Educated Black man, I find this offensive and I urge all Fellow Black voters to reject the Democratic Policy.

I know as you do the election was rigged and Trump will win it for the third time.

All Democratic Cities are over run by crime and filth.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!

Ok, I'm genuinely curious about why you are offended by the comparison.

And I do agree, do not vote for democrats. There was a time when I was younger it was a party of sound ideas, even the ones I didn't agree with I still understood their point of view. I'd always been like 3/5 republican and 2/5 democrat in my opinions. But now, it's all pure nonsense I do not agree with and do not even understand.
Which of their ideas are sound? Go back to 1920, if you have to.

Joe Biden said during his first address to a joint session of Congress on Wednesday evening that the Capitol storming on January 6 was the ‘worst attack’ on democracy since the Civil War.

As an Educated Black man, I find this offensive and I urge all Fellow Black voters to reject the Democratic Policy.

I know as you do the election was rigged and Trump will win it for the third time.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!

Ok, I'm genuinely curious about why you are offended by the comparison.

And I do agree, do not vote for democrats. There was a time when I was younger it was a party of sound ideas, even the ones I didn't agree with I still understood their point of view. I'd always been like 3/5 republican and 2/5 democrat in my opinions. But now, it's all pure nonsense I do not agree with and do not even understand.
Which of their ideas are sound? Go back to 1920, if you have to.

Legalize abortion.

Public healthcare options.

Legalize marijuana.

Social security was put in place by a democrat, fdr.

There are more examples of things they used to be for when I was YOUNGER, not now but when I was younger that were solid ideas. But I'm not going to go into much detail as I can see it's useless, you hate beyond the ability to reason or consider other opinions.

Only 70 million of them were legal voters. The rest don't count. The Democrat Reich swindled an election the say way the NAZIs did in 1932. And they are trying to persecute any who disputes their sleazy claims.
LOLOL

There were 158 million votes. According to the USMB's fucking moron, 88 million votes were illegal and don't count....

.... and that's the fucking moron projecting it's others who are NAZI's.

Oh, and fucking moron ... who swindled the 1932 German elections and how did they do that?
Biden recieved 81 million votes, not 88 millions, idiot. No one says 81 million votes were illegal. It's more like 5 million. Just enough to put them over the top.
"Biden recieved 81 million votes, not 88 millions, idiot."

Fucking moron...

Biden Votes: 81,282,916
Trump Votes: 74,223,369
Other Votes: 2,891,441
Total Votes: 158,397,726

"No one says 81 million votes were illegal. It's more like 5 million. Just enough to put them over the top."

LOL

YOU said it, ya fucking moron...

Only 70 million of them were legal voters. The rest don't count.

If "only 70 million were legal," which is YOUR claim, that means the rest were illegal.

And why didn't you answer my question?

who swindled the 1932 German elections and how did they do that?

G'head, regale us with your intellence....

:abgg2q.jpg:

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!
Damn straight we need change from this Reagan brainwashed functional moron GOP mess of the last 30 years... Tax the rich and giant corporations and invest in America again. And bring back the fairness doctrine so the GOP brainwash is made much more difficult. We need debate on Tucker Carlson hanratty and whoever on the internet oh my God. There's just too much political argument and no news on cable news etc etc.
“Taxing corporations” really just means shipping jobs overseas. That’s exactly what America did for the last fifty years Biden was in Washington. You can’t say you’re “investing in America” while at the same time penalize and punish American companies by taxing the shit out of them.

The types of companies that do need to be punished are ones like Amazon, that just ship cheap Chinese made shit into the country. That is done through tariffs. Don’t recall Biden saying he would raise tariffs, even though we know it’s the best method to raise taxes and punish corporations that use overseas slave labor.
When Biden is done they still will not be taxed all that much. The effective rate is much lower. Remain calm. We are the richest country in the world and the only modern country without a living wage healthcare for everyone paid parental leave daycarecheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly taxing the rich their fair share for crying out loud. You are so brainwashed it's pathetic.

Did you leftists ever stop and think we’re the richest country in the world because we don’t let the government(politicians) “give “ us those things, We work for them?

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!
Damn straight we need change from this Reagan brainwashed functional moron GOP mess of the last 30 years... Tax the rich and giant corporations and invest in America again. And bring back the fairness doctrine so the GOP brainwash is made much more difficult. We need debate on Tucker Carlson hanratty and whoever on the internet oh my God. There's just too much political argument and no news on cable news etc etc.
“Taxing corporations” really just means shipping jobs overseas. That’s exactly what America did for the last fifty years Biden was in Washington. You can’t say you’re “investing in America” while at the same time penalize and punish American companies by taxing the shit out of them.

The types of companies that do need to be punished are ones like Amazon, that just ship cheap Chinese made shit into the country. That is done through tariffs. Don’t recall Biden saying he would raise tariffs, even though we know it’s the best method to raise taxes and punish corporations that use overseas slave labor.
When Biden is done they still will not be taxed all that much. The effective rate is much lower. Remain calm. We are the richest country in the world and the only modern country without a living wage healthcare for everyone paid parental leave daycarecheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly taxing the rich their fair share for crying out loud. You are so brainwashed it's pathetic.

Did you leftists ever stop and think we’re the richest country in the world because we don’t let the government(politicians) “give “ us those things, We work for them?
The rich take your labor from you for very poor compensation.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!

The rich take your labor from you for very poor compensation.
My co-worker who escaped from Columbia says you may feel free to move out of the US.

You are one of the supporters of the Capitol attack, so you are a seditionist.
There was no attack and no sedition. There were a few protestors who got out of hand. That's all.

There was no attack and no sedition. There were a few protestors who got out of hand. That's all.
Yup, that's why there are 400 to 500 indictments and arrests, and more to come.

Yup, that's why there are 400 to 500 indictments and arrests, and more to come.
For trespass.

<YAWN!>

Forum List

Back