Artificial Intelligence is in an advanced stage?

Raynine

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2023
I have a speculation on Artificial Intelligence. The general knowledge of the public is that it is new and developing, but my cynical mind rejects that out of hand. Maybe I'm playing Winston Smith here, but intuition is strong. I can extrapolate a likely scenario even if it is too late to prevent what has happened and is going to happen. I believe functional AI was developed much earlier than our awareness of it probably by the military industrial complex in Eisenhower's warning, and it has been used already to construct major events that affect us as a species. I believe there is a shadow alien force at work.

If you view current domestic and world leadership, obviously there is a problem. The people did not just suddenly get dumber as technology advanced. The public mind is controlled in a way that is leading to a planned outcome. A sudden artifical pandemic to me is a dead giveaway that depopulation is on the table. The question is who or what is planning this?

You thoughts?

I have a speculation on Artificial Intelligence. The general knowledge of the public is that it is new and developing, but my cynical mind rejects that out of hand. Maybe I'm playing Winston Smith here, but intuition is strong. I can extrapolate a likely scenario even if it is too late to prevent what has happened and is going to happen. I believe functional AI was developed much earlier than our awareness of it probably by the military industrial complex in Eisenhower's warning, and it has been used already to construct major events that affect us as a species. I believe there is a shadow alien force at work.

If you view current domestic and world leadership, obviously there is a problem. The people did not just suddenly get dumber as technology advanced. The public mind is controlled in a way that is leading to a planned outcome. A sudden artifical pandemic to me is a dead giveaway that depopulation is on the table. The question is who or what is planning this?

You thoughts?

I don't think it exists now (well outside the walls of political offices).

I always thought that Blinky (red ghost) was far smarter than the other ghosts in Ms.Pac Man. Superior AI coding perhaps?

You thoughts?
In other words:

conspiracy.jpg

Why would a sovereign country not enforce border security? Why would an attempted reset by the voting public be overridden by a selected candidate? Why would a zombie apocalypse of masked Covidian rebreathers be haunting public places? Does this make sense? If it does not make sense then something else is going on.

A picture is worth 1000 words.
Many years ago I went to school with some kids who could not read the words, they just looked at the pictures. Unfortuately you are not alone these days.

And apparently you aren't much for famous quotes.
Hmmm. I guess I'll just have to make up my own quotes then. Heres one: "If you just look at the pictures they draw for you, you will never see the writing on the wall".

Last edited:

You thoughts?
Why is it that the same people who think government is corrupt and incompetent think it is capable of keeping enormous secrets and organizing grand conspiracies?

Why is it that the same people who think government is corrupt and incompetent think it is capable of keeping enormous secrets and organizing grand conspiracies?
Because they are so arrogant they are doing these things right out in the open. Did you see the last presidential election?

Because they are so arrogant they are doing these things right out in the open. Did you see the last presidential election?
I did but I didn't see any organized conspiracy. If it was a grand conspiracy would we even know it happened?

Forum List

Back