Article about why people like Trump

This is what's wrong with liberal brains.

iu

Thanks for sharing your MRI with us.

This is the type of article ConTrolls cut and paste and say it has to do with liberals and Democrats, it's written from a psychological perspective:

A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

I think the article has a point in that Trump influences people by playing on their fears, but I completely disagree about point 4. I don't think his speeches are that interesting, and sometimes really bore me. I'm not talking about agreeing with the content, he just often rambles on for a very long time. Of course, the shocking things can keep someone's attention, but in my opinion he rambles on more than he says shocking things, plus the way he talks is more annoying than captivating.

Hillary is running on NOTHING but fear.

Your neuroscientist is a partisan hack.
You spelled "Drumpf" wrong.

Who's Drumpf, and what is he running for?
Drump is the ogre that lives in the liberal peabrain. He steps on their toy trains and hides in their closets at night.

There are real issues with our poor immigration policy.

Terrorism is a real problem. Just ask the gays in Orlando. Or the Hague for that matter.
You have a much greater chance of dying in a car accident than in a terrorist attack. Why isn't Trump supporting a ban on cars?

You are much more likely to get shot by someone who is not a Muslim than you are to get killed by gun or bomb or other in a Muslim terrorist attack. Should you ban guns then?

This is the type of article ConTrolls cut and paste and say it has to do with liberals and Democrats, it's written from a psychological perspective:

I think the article has a point in that Trump influences people by playing on their fears, but I completely disagree about point 4. I don't think his speeches are that interesting, and sometimes really bore me. I'm not talking about agreeing with the content, he just often rambles on for a very long time. Of course, the shocking things can keep someone's attention, but in my opinion he rambles on more than he says shocking things, plus the way he talks is more annoying than captivating.

Hillary is running on NOTHING but fear.

Your neuroscientist is a partisan hack.
You spelled "Drumpf" wrong.

Who's Drumpf, and what is he running for?
Drump is the ogre that lives in the liberal peabrain. He steps on their toy trains and hides in their closets at night.

He's not political correct and it drives a loon right up a wall

There's no content to his speeches. It's all about performance and presentation and shock value.
Liar. You've never listened to one of his speeches. Thanks for proving what lefties are.

In other words, Trump is scaring the living shit out of his supporters and preying on their fears.

There's no content to his speeches. It's all about performance and presentation and shock value.
Liar. You've never listened to one of his speeches. Thanks for proving what lefties are.

I've listened to most of them. He's been given more air time than anyone in the last 20 years.

I've listened to most of them. He's been given more air time than anyone in the last 20 years.
Like I said, you're a liar. If you had listened to his rallies you would know he speaks on substance, the things that matter to ordinary Americans. That's why he has had massive crowds, from day one. What the media covers is not his rallies but what they think of them.

No offense, and I realize you didn't vouch for it. Perhaps there really are people who like threats or whatever who support Trump. But, Trump is pointing out a TRUTH. Neither the dem or gop parties actually promote the benefit of families making 100-200K.

The problem, imo, of Trump's candidacy is that he's mixed that with anti-immigrant hysteria, irrationally overstate fear of terrorists, flat out racism against blacks, misogynist statements that were not so offensive back when he pretty much was libertarian in is views of choice and harassment. The article tries to make sense of all that. Imo it's a disservice to Trump voters. They accept all the dross for the central truth.

What is a mystery to me is that it has been widely reported many times over that the uneducated or under educated white males are Trumps biggest supporters. the LA Times Poll broke voters into sub groups for both candidates. They report that of those earning $35K or less, Hillary garners the most support. All other earnings groups from Middle Class to super wealthy tend to support Trump. This must work out that the educated college crowd are not engaged in any meaningful career fields where they are seeing any income of significance. Smart but poor?

Says the lefty that never heard one.

There are real issues with our poor immigration policy.

Terrorism is a real problem. Just ask the gays in Orlando. Or the Hague for that matter.
You have a much greater chance of dying in a car accident than in a terrorist attack. Why isn't Trump supporting a ban on cars?

You are much more likely to get shot by someone who is not a Muslim than you are to get killed by gun or bomb or other in a Muslim terrorist attack. Should you ban guns then?

1. You seem to be implying that we can either push for car safety or try to prevent terrorism, but not both. I strongly disagree. I am quite happy and will to support sensible policy to reduce car deaths. As there is not a strong lobby FOR car deaths, it is not really a political issue. Immigration is.

2. You seem to be implying that we can either push for lower crime or lower terrorism, but not both. I strongly disagree. I am quite happy and will support sensible policy to reduce crime. IMO, in fact, Trump's economic policies, ie Trade and Immigration can have very beneficial effect on crime.

My point stands. THere are real issues with our immigration policy.

Forum List

Back