Art transcending politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Hunter Biden "artwork" sold for half a million smackers. To Chinese buyers. And what was it? They won't me actually post them, because its little better than psychedelic hand turkeys. And the Chinese paid millions for this tripe. It wasn't a payback to the little prince or anything.

Last edited:
Hunter Biden "artwork" sold for half a million smackers. To Chinese buyers. And what was it? They won't me actually post them, because its little better than psychedelic hand turkeys. And the Chinese paid millions for this tripe. It wasn't a payback to the little prince or anything.
You got proof that the Chinese bought Hunter’s art?

And while we are on this China and president’s kids profiting, how do you feel about Ivanka’s deal with China in 2018 when her dad was president?
China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter

That bothers you, too or do you get your panties in a twist only if it is a Dem?

• Banned
You got proof that the Chinese bought Hunter’s art?

And while we are on this China and president’s kids profiting, how do you feel about Ivanka’s deal with China in 2018 when her dad was president?
China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter

That bothers you, too or do you get your panties in a twist only if it is a Dem?
Please give me one example of his "art". I double dog dare you. I have a wild hunch that it's just Chinese influence peddlers.

Please give me one example of his "art". I double dog dare you. I have a wild hunch that it's just Chinese influence peddlers.
LOL You started this thread. Feel free to post an example. Along with proof that China bought his art.

Also, notice you avoided answering about Ivanka and the Chinese. Whatsa matter? Chicken?

When you are on crack like Hunter, the whole world looks like psychedelic hand turkeys,

LOL You started this thread. Feel free to post an example. Along with proof that China bought his art.

Also, notice you avoided answering about Ivanka and the Chinese. Whatsa matter? Chicken?

Translation: "I know you're probably right but I don't have a life so I need to get my fun anywhere I can, and pestering those who disagree with me politically from the safety of my keyboard makes me feel important."

Translation: "I know you're probably right but I don't have a life so I need to get my fun anywhere I can, and pestering those who disagree with me politically from the safety of my keyboard makes me feel important."

Yeah, I am evil for asking for proof from retards. Can't help myself.

In other words... still no proof? And you wonder why I call you a retard. :itsok:

Bouncy little TrollBot Slave keeps coming back, thinking it's proving a point.

It can't quit me! :laughing0301:

And it can't think of any really bad insults either, so it keeps resorting to that "retard" word.

Hit me again, little slave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back