Arrest warrants issued for 2 lawmakers who hid affair

I remember when this story broke. It is one of the most bizarre things I've ever read. Fools.

What they did was wrong and one resigned and one was forced out. Neither won reelection. But these charges are truly laughable in todays government of corruption. First example is Sharpton. Second is the Hill. Third is Reid.
Fourth is Emanuel. Fifth is Souder. Sixth is Fosella. I could go on for days.

What they did was wrong and one resigned and one was forced out. Neither won reelection. But these charges are truly laughable in todays government of corruption. First example is Sharpton. Second is the Hill. Third is Reid.
I agree but at least Michigan is trying to hopefully clean up their corruption.

Got any proof?

It was caught on tape. lol
What was "caught on tape"?

Personally I do not consider the Huffington Post to be a reputable source. It is a well known anti-USA piece of shit.

It's more reliable than Fox.

HP is not anti-American. It is anti-conservative. I personally think that being anti-conservative make you pro-America.

Conservative Americans and Tea Party Republicans in particular are the most selfish, short sighted, and destructive political group in the world at the moment. No one has ever been so destructive to the US and world economies as Bush Republicans

They're going to send these guys to prison for buttfucking their aides?

And, no one wants to file charges on Clinton?

How can anyone with half a brain go along with the communist agenda?

Got any proof?

It was caught on tape. lol
What was "caught on tape"?

Personally I do not consider the Huffington Post to be a reputable source. It is a well known anti-USA piece of shit.

It's more reliable than Fox.

HP is not anti-American. It is anti-conservative. I personally think that being anti-conservative make you pro-America.

Conservative Americans and Tea Party Republicans in particular are the most selfish, short sighted, and destructive political group in the world at the moment. No one has ever been so destructive to the US and world economies as Bush Republicans
Libs are anti American. Huffy puffy post is a rag. Bush republicans have done less harm than obuthole dimwits.

Maybe, who knows? It is a Republican AG that filed the charges. We can only hope.
I agree but at least Michigan is trying to hopefully clean up their corruption.

What they did is wrong.

Just curious, are leftards mad because they had relationship, or because they've tried to hide it?

Maybe they should remind Bill that this is wrong.

Forum List

Back