Arrest warrants for proposed new CIA Director?

And worse than that: It's yet more proof that the Prog-Dems have gone full totalitarian mob. No need for Due Process, let's just have a permanent witch hunt to destroy the lives of anyone who disagrees with them.

No, fuckhead........Haspel DID involve her sorry ass in torture and its not Dems who are calling her out, its the Germans who have had a long history with scum like Haspel.

Let her travel to Europe and lets see what happens.......lol

8e28af3fa482a39d435974d282c4d5fa471e862635c085ca47a3e4456869852a.jpg

And worse than that: It's yet more proof that the Prog-Dems have gone full totalitarian mob. No need for Due Process, let's just have a permanent witch hunt to destroy the lives of anyone who disagrees with them.

No, fuckhead........Haspel DID involve her sorry ass in torture and its not Dems who are calling her out, its the Germans who have had a long history with scum like Haspel.

Let her travel to Europe and lets see what happens.......lol

You poor widdle woowoo.

Here's a wee clue: If you wish me to address your comments, don't start off by calling me fuckhead.

I think we should stop talking about the topic and start talking about Bill or Hillary or Barack. You have my permission. Go ahead. I'll pay for any moderation fees.

Your schtick is already old and tiresome.....I'm surprised the mods haven't figured out who you are yet and sent you for another swim down the Sock River.

Trump should send Merkel this reminder of what happened the last time the Jerrys messed with Uncle Sam:

maxresdefault.jpg

Gina Haspel: Torture Queen

Haspel ran a "black site" CIA prison located in Thailand in 2002.[11][18] The site was codenamed "Cat's Eye" and held suspected al Qaeda terrorist members Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri and Abu Zubaydah for a time. The Senate Intelligence Committee report on CIA torture specifies that during their detention at the site they were waterboarded and interrogated using no-longer-authorized methods.[7][8] Declassified CIA cables specify that Zubaydah was waterboarded 83 times in a month, was sleep deprived, kept in a "large box", had his head slammed against a wall, and he lost his left eye. Zubaydah was deemed, by the CIA interrogators, to not be in possession of any useful intelligence (Interrogation of Abu Zubaydah).[19] Haspel was “directly involved in its controversial interrogation program” and had an “extensive role” in torturing detainees. The Senate Intelligence Committee’s report on torture detailed the central role she played in the particularly gruesome torture of detainee Abu Zubaydah.[20]

Haspel played a vital role in the destruction of interrogation videotapes that showed the torture of detainees both at the black site she ran and other secret agency locations.[21]

On December 17, 2014, the European Center for Constitutional and Human Rights (ECCHR) pressed criminal charges against unidentified CIA operatives, after the US Senate Select Committee published its report on torture by US intelligence agencies.

On June 7, 2017, the ECCHR called on the Public Prosecutor General of Germany to issue an arrest warrant against Haspel over claims she oversaw the torture of terrorism suspects. The complaint against her is centered on the case of Saudi national Abu Zubaydah.[22][23][24]

Gina Haspel - Wikipedia

She has much to answer for!

Did they garner any useful information?

Hmm?
Maybe she can torture Jughead and the rapists wife?

Forum List

Back