Arrest Made In Attempt To Obstruct Election Certification

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
"Kellye SoRelle — general counsel for the antigovernment group — was arrested in Texas on charges including conspiracy to obstruct the certification of President Joe Biden's electoral college victory, the Justice Department said."

Here's what happened after the 2016 election:

I'll be waiting for the arrest of:

James McGovern (D-Mass.)

Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.)

Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Tx)

Arizona Rep. Raúl Grijalva

And several others. What time frame should we expect their arrests by the independent, fair, and unbiased DOJ?

"Kellye SoRelle — general counsel for the antigovernment group — was arrested in Texas on charges including conspiracy to obstruct the certification of President Joe Biden's electoral college victory, the Justice Department said."

James McGovern (D-Mass.)

And several others. What time frame should we expect their arrests by the independent, fair, and unbiased DOJ?
And the destruction of the Union continues by the Democrats. I think a real insurrection is brewing. But, if they continue and arrest Trump, that will set this off. There are 400 million guns in the U.S. and Joe's F-15s will be no match because most of those guns are owned by MAGA supporters and others who love the Constitution and a free United States of America.

And the destruction of the Union continues by the Democrats. I think a real insurrection is brewing. But, if they continue and arrest Trump, that will set this off. There are 400 million guns in the U.S. and Joe's F-15s will be no match because most of those guns are owned by MAGA supporters and others who love the Constitution and a free United States of America.

MAGANUTs don't love the Constitution. They want their Imperil Don, aka Benedict Donald.

MAGANUTs don't love the Constitution. They want their Imperil Don, aka Benedict Donald.
Well, show when Trump was President that he tried to divide the nation by calling Democrats half-fascists? Instead, he lowered inflation, increased help for Blacks going to college, pushed for freedom of speech, and religion and gun ownership, kept interest rates low, decreased regulations that benefitted even the middle class and poor, ended Israel's threats from many Muslim countries, calmed down NK's Kim, lowered taxes for the middle class, let Democrats do whatever they wanted. What are the Democrats doing? Calling half the country racists, homophobes, raising taxes and inflation, destroying energy for the poor and middle class, increasing suicides and drug overdoses substantially, forcing unnecessary COVID shutdowns destroying people's livelihoods, threatening the people with F-15 jets, arresting political foes and much more of communist and fascist methodologies. I'll take Trump over Democrats any time as Trump defends freedoms and our personal search for happiness.

Not a single objection was considered in 2016, there were no rioters at the door, and Sec. Clinton had conceded early in the morning after the election.
What does that have to do with anything? This person was arrested for trying to obstruct the electoral vote certification in 2020. I'm just waiting for the arrest of all of those who did the same thing in 2016. No objection was considered in 2020 either. Concession has nothing to do with it either. This is the electoral vote certification, which includes nothing about concessions.

I really hate to say it or even see it but we are getting closer and closer to having to take back our country, which has been taken over by Democrats.

Well, show when Trump was President that he tried to divide the nation by calling Democrats half-fascists? Instead, he lowered inflation, increased help for Blacks going to college, pushed for freedom of speech, and religion and gun ownership, kept interest rates low, decreased regulations that benefitted even the middle class and poor, ended Israel's threats from many Muslim countries, calmed down NK's Kim, lowered taxes for the middle class, let Democrats do whatever they wanted. What are the Democrats doing? Calling half the country racists, homophobes, raising taxes and inflation, destroying energy for the poor and middle class, increasing suicides and drug overdoses substantially, forcing unnecessary COVID shutdowns destroying people's livelihoods, threatening the people with F-15 jets, arresting political foes and much more of communist and fascist methodologies. I'll take Trump over Democrats any time as Trump defends freedoms and our personal search for happiness.
You forgot that he called people names. Orange man bad.

Not a single objection was considered in 2016, there were no rioters at the door, and Sec. Clinton had conceded early in the morning after the election.
And then put into motion Russiagate that was clearly a hoax, but divided Americans and placed suspicion on the incoming administration leading to shutting down government for an impeachment trial.

there were no rioters at the door, and Sec. Clinton had conceded early in the morning after the election.

My God man!

Over 100 people were arrested at Trumps INAUGURATION and hillary NEVER conceded...She went immediately into her RUSSIA COLLUSION bull shit.

SoS Clinton conceded the morning after her election loss and did what nearly all prior losers in American politics do, urged her followers to accept the results and move on to the next fight. Benedict Donnie didn't, he urged his base to undemocratic and unconstitutional means to subvert the will of the people. Nothing has divided our nation more than what he did after his loss since the South's launched it's bid for Independence.

James McGovern (D-Mass.)

Lol, well retard a fair reasonable and independent DOJ has arrested her. She will now get a chance at a jury trial. The jury will determine kid the arrest was fair and responsible.. Then mist likely she will join the hundreds upon hundreds of retards in jailfor Jan 6th. We will rejoice and laugh at your retarded ass and wonder wen your retarded ass will join your retarded brethren.

No objection was considered in 2020 either.

Could they really be this stupid? Is it an act? Has history really been rewritten for the MAGANUTS?

"Outside, demonstrators tried to shove their way into the Capitol, scuffling with police, after a fiery rally near the White House in which Trump prodded his supporters to march to Capitol Hill.

In the House chamber, Rep. Paul Gosar of Arizona, flanked by Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, rose to object to the typically routine acceptance of electors.
The objection now forces two hours of debate in the House and Senate, sending lawmakers away to separate deliberations."

Is there any hope for the MAGANUTs or have they flushed their brain cell down the crappy crapper,(with Donnie's Top Secret documents he flushed away!

My God man!

Over 100 people were arrested at Trumps INAUGURATION and hillary NEVER conceded...She went immediately into her RUSSIA COLLUSION bull shit.

Holy Toledo Batman, History is recorded

Clinton urged her supporters to "accept the result and look to the future," saying she "still believe in America and I always will."

"We owe him an open mind and a chance to lead. Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transition of power. We don't just respect that; we cherish it," Clinton said of the GOP president-elect

And then put into motion Russiagate that was clearly a hoax, but divided Americans and placed suspicion on the incoming administration leading to shutting down government for an impeachment trial.

Sure sure, she was using the fine Boy Scout who helped her so much during the election. You know James Comey.

The Democrats were the minority in both chambers of Congress until 2019.

Forum List

Back