Army's 100 Years Of Honoring The Confederacy Ends

Are you confused? Because you seem confused about the purpose of politics. In politics we have these things called political agendas and we advocate them and inevitably some people will be opposed to them. Those are political opponents. Why are you confused that city council politicians would condemn Israel for its genocide just because it might alienate people who are for genocide? Ostensibly you're for giving Israel military aid even though that alienates people who are against that aid, yes? Are you equally confused by your own position or just other people being allowed to express political views? 😄

Isn't Obama celebrated?
Right now:
obama's puppets.jpg

Where's Uncle Remus? I bet almost no kids born after after 2000 have ever heard an Uncle Remus story.

They chip away at history all the time, then tell ridiculous lies.

Robert E. Lee was one of the best military tacticians ever. Ever on this planet.
The SS were very good at war fighting. Should we honor them with statues?

Has their history been erased without statues?

But you said, "Today we’re disavowing traitor slaves". Don't you know what you said and what you meant by it?
They supposedly changed the name of Fort Gordon to Fort Eisenhower; Fort Bragg is now Fort Liberty, Fort Hood is Fort Cavasos.

Apparently it got by you...what I”m saying is that we should be careful who we name bases after because as time marches forward, behaviors of the past become less acceptable. The example I used was that Eisenhower cheated on his wife. Someone down the line is going to say, “Should we honor a man who cheated on his wife? Why buy trouble? Just name it “Fort Georgia” and be done with it.

No need to wallow in the mud with our resident pig. Wallow away pencil dick.
It's not mud, it's just a counter point you can't respond to. We all get to advocate for political views that others might be turned off by. Not just you with your support for Israel's genocide of Palestinians.

Forum List

Back