Army Orders Court-Martial in WikiLeaks Case

Because, of course, your nation conducts ALL its business out in the open. :lol:

Face it: You just hate America, and cheer anything and anybody that damages it.

Dismissed.

I don't hate or love America. I think it an Ok place..

Don't expect all your business is conducted in the open. I would say for every piece of info leaked by Manning, there were hundreds, if not thousands, of pieces that weren't. Much of the real stuff - the stuff that matters - he would never had access to anyway.

Uber righties love a good drama, and this is such...
You have no idea what he had access to.

Perhaps you should stop speaking authoritatively of things of which you're profoundly ignorant.

Both statements are idiotic.
1) I do have an idea because Wikileaks published them
2) Perhaps you should put your brain into gear before typing?

He's not even close to being a traitor.

Needs to be disciplined for sure....but a traitor? Nope....

This word imports a betraying, treachery, or breach of allegiance.

The Constitution of the United States, Art. III, defines treason against the United States to consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid or comfort.

Traitor? Yes.

When did we go to war with WikiLeaks? Or were they just declared enemy combatants?

List the damage he has caused...

Interesting Idea. But did you not stop to think that this information is probably classified? And by the way, while there are many different levels of classifications; Super Classified isn't one of them....

Well he didn't release your nuke codes, or where your different naval fleets are at one time etc (not that Russians or Chinese don't know the latter anyway)

Well, I've seen a lot of the stuff that was leaked and I'm wondering why it was classified....shrug...

Because it makes the government look bad.

Interesting Idea. But did you not stop to think that this information is probably classified? And by the way, while there are many different levels of classifications; Super Classified isn't one of them....

Well he didn't release your nuke codes, or where your different naval fleets are at one time etc (not that Russians or Chinese don't know the latter anyway)

Well, I've seen a lot of the stuff that was leaked and I'm wondering why it was classified....shrug...

And that about sums it up.

These guys who claim to be 'patriots', always cracking on about freedom etc. Yet when it comes to the military, they blindly obey....

It's more sad than bad...

Oh, it was partially rhetorical. I've read a few and there doesn't seem to be much there.
Your opinion is utterly meaningless. Just so's you know.

So, unless the media spoon-feeds it to you, it never happened.

Have you ever even tried thinking for yourself?
Bit like WMDs really. Some great classified material right there, eh? Even sent your nation to war. Got some folk killed, too.

Can you say "baaaaa" Dave?
Australia deployed 2,000 troops for the invasion if Iraq. New Zealand deployed 61.

If I'm a sheep, so are you.

Meanwhile, I'll remind you that your pathetic opinions on US national security matters are worth nothing, no matter how much you pout.

What Australia does is its business.
And those 61 people deployed did not go with the blessing of its people, and the govt wouldn't tell us where or when they went (they were SAS).

I didn't support them going.
Ahhh. It's different. Somehow. It just is.

Gasp.
For your second answer, what are you rambling about? If it didn't happen? What didn't happen? What am I being spoon-fed? I know of no correlation between anything that Manning gave Wikileaks and anybody being killed or harmed. If you can link to any such incident, please do so....
You're proving my point.

Not everything that happens gets reported in the media. It appears that you don't grasp that simple idea.

I don't hate or love America. I think it an Ok place..

Don't expect all your business is conducted in the open. I would say for every piece of info leaked by Manning, there were hundreds, if not thousands, of pieces that weren't. Much of the real stuff - the stuff that matters - he would never had access to anyway.

Uber righties love a good drama, and this is such...

Perhaps you should stop speaking authoritatively of things of which you're profoundly ignorant.

You've seen every one of the hundreds of thousands of documents?

No?

Then my point stands. Yours doesn't.

And that about sums it up.

These guys who claim to be 'patriots', always cracking on about freedom etc. Yet when it comes to the military, they blindly obey....

It's more sad than bad...
If you were an American, you'd blindly obey Obama. That's fairly obvious.

Your opinion is utterly meaningless. Just so's you know.

So, unless the media spoon-feeds it to you, it never happened.

Have you ever even tried thinking for yourself?

Australia deployed 2,000 troops for the invasion if Iraq. New Zealand deployed 61.

If I'm a sheep, so are you.

Meanwhile, I'll remind you that your pathetic opinions on US national security matters are worth nothing, no matter how much you pout.

And those 61 people deployed did not go with the blessing of its people, and the govt wouldn't tell us where or when they went (they were SAS).

Gasp.
For your second answer, what are you rambling about? If it didn't happen? What didn't happen? What am I being spoon-fed? I know of no correlation between anything that Manning gave Wikileaks and anybody being killed or harmed. If you can link to any such incident, please do so....
You're proving my point.

Not everything that happens gets reported in the media. It appears that you don't grasp that simple idea.

It's not different at all..

I know that, but it's also an easy cop out for you...

You've seen every one of the hundreds of thousands of documents?

No?

Then my point stands. Yours doesn't.
Do you actually read before you type?

look at what you typed, my answer and then your last..

you're fucking mad....(as in insane, not angry)...

They haven't a clue............

Another cop out. Clue about what?
Kinda how I feel about your thoughts on the matter

Ah yes, but since I have the actual experience of having a Top Secret security clearance and having served 22 years on active duty in the US Military, my thoughts on this matter are probably a lot closer to truth than yours.....

Gasp.
You're proving my point.

It's not different at all..

I know that, but it's also an easy cop out for you...

It's not different? Then why did you write:
...if not as an attempt to draw a distinction?

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this any thought.

Forum List

Back