Armed Black Supremacists in Tulsa: ‘There Will Come a Time When We Will Kill Everything White in Sight’ (VIDEO)

How
Nothing makes a white conservative asshole shit their pants faster than militant black people.

The black bigot makes no ideological distinction.

Kill all whites, that includes you pathetic pandering perverts on your knees before them....
Even a little black defiance puts people like you in a lynching mood.
Yeah.....just a little bit.
We should just wait till it's beating at our door....then we should do something.
How amusing AND ludicrous that y'all become agitated by anything the "New Black Panther Party" says, who are nothing Nation of Islam masquerading as radicals, duh. Of course on the right all spokesmen are ranting lunatics from Trumpolini to Carlson to Limbaugh---oh hallelujah that devil is now on fire.

The real issue here is not the raving of NBPP clowns, but the real issue of racism and anti-black violence in this country which is chronic and we are going to end it. Get in the way, well, you can also be ended, racist rat.

Translation - kill all white people

If there is ever a race war in this nation we all will lose.

I'm pretty sure the blacks don't want a race war. Considering they only make up less than 20% of the entire population.
And also considering that there's a lot of decent blacks who refuse to associate with black thugs, loudmouths and race baiters.
Luckily for all of us, systemic racism is a big lie. Most blacks and whites aren't racist. We get along fine with one another. We understand the only differences are the cultural differences. And that being a good or bad person doesn't stem from ones color.

If there is ever a race war in this nation we all will lose.

I'm pretty sure the blacks don't want a race war. Considering they only make up less than 20% of the entire population.
And also considering that there's a lot of decent blacks who refuse to associate with black thugs, loudmouths and race baiters.
Luckily for all of us, systemic racism is a big lie. Most blacks and whites aren't racist. We get along fine with one another. We understand the only differences are the cultural differences. And that being a good or bad person doesn't stem from ones color.
I agree so how do we stop the democrats from ruining all that has been accomplished since MLK?

Nothing makes a white conservative asshole shit their pants faster than militant black people.

That depends on the amount of ammo the white conservatives has stock piled.
Every time Fox news shows you the scary black people do you run to the gun store and pay triple what you ought to be paying for some more ammo?
exc.gif

Every time Fox news shows you the scary black people do you run to the gun store and pay triple what you ought to be paying for some more ammo?

Actually, since I know that this whole racism thing is a farce, and I also know that the vast majority of whites & blacks aren't racist or BLM supporters, black people don't scare me.

Serious question: How does it feel the believe you have some sort of authority over someone you just called a racist?

Actually, since I know that this whole racism thing is a farce, and I also know that the vast majority of whites & blacks aren't racist or BLM supporters, black people don't scare me.

Serious question: How does it feel the believe you have some sort of authority over someone you just called a racist?
I have no authority over you. Just pity. Another jellyfish that thinks courage is something that comes from the barrel of a gun.

Black activists from the New Black Panther Party and other groups staged an armed march in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday.

Organizers held a Second Amendment “March for Reparations” and marched through downtown Tulsa.

"The struggle for Reparations must be escalated,” a news release from organizers read. “We must fight on every front to achieve redress and Reparations for the atrocities committed upon Tulsa Massacre descendants; and we must intensify the fight to achieve Reparations for all 40-million Blacks still grossly affected by racism, inequality, wealth disparity, police brutality and the like. Tulsa will mark a new beginning in the upgraded fight for Reparations for Black people.”

Activists shouted, “Black power! Black power!”

Another supremacist threatened white people and said, “Because that time will come when there’s a rat-a-tat-tat… black Americans will kill everything white in sight.”

VIDEO:

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Apparently MLK's greatest speech just doesn't translate to people that want to see America FAIL in 2021!

screen-0.jpg
Wow!

The threat in the thread title seems to confirm what some Caucasians have been fearing for centuries and why some of those Caucasians felt that they had to support separation protocols.

Have to hand it to those "Black supremacists" for being honest!

I agree so how do we stop the democrats from ruining all that has been accomplished since MLK?

Like Morgan Freeman says, "Just stop talking about it."
No problem there with me but how do we stop democrats from talking about it?

You can't stop anyone from talking about anything. We can stop listening. Like the decent black folks have done. They don't get all worked up about what BLM have to say. It may seem like it, because it's on the 24hr news cycle. And they pay blacks and whites alike to keep bringing that shit up.
We can only control what we react to.

I have no authority over you. Just pity. Another jellyfish that thinks courage is something that comes from the barrel of a gun.

You brought up the "militant" thing. And the ultimate protection is a gun. It's not the ONLY protection. But it's usually the end all.
Just ask a lot of the black druggy thugs in Chicago. They'll agree.

You brought up the "militant" thing. And the ultimate protection is a gun. It's not the ONLY protection. But it's usually the end all.
Just ask a lot of the black druggy thugs in Chicago. They'll agree.
I brought up how easily you people get frightened and feel personally threatened by stuff you see on TV. Look at how quickly you thought about shooting black people. Do you fantasize about it often?

I brought up how easily you people get frightened and feel personally threatened by stuff you see on TV. Look at how quickly you thought about shooting black people. Do you fantasize about it often?

Well yeah. Black people rioting, killing people, burning down (even black) businesses, taking over downtown police stations for days, shooting at the national guard and that sort of thing is pretty scary.

Well yeah. Black people rioting, killing people, burning down (even black) businesses, taking over downtown police stations for days, shooting at the national guard and that sort of thing is pretty scary.
Why? Do you live within pistol range of any of that stuff? Why do you let the TV scare you?

My militia buddies pray every day that the Negroes will try some shit like that.

Like Morgan Freeman says, "Just stop talking about it."
No problem there with me but how do we stop democrats from talking about it?

You can't stop anyone from talking about anything. We can stop listening. Like the decent black folks have done. They don't get all worked up about what BLM have to say. It may seem like it, because it's on the 24hr news cycle. And they pay blacks and whites alike to keep bringing that shit up.
We can only control what we react to.
I don’t listen to BLM but what I see today is white and oriental people being attacked on the streets by blacks. This will not work out well. Plus I have seen a couple street shootouts between blacks in the middle of the day on the news.

The solution may be to simply vote democrats out of office. The problem with that is it is not easy to accomplish.

exc.gif
Think Guns are necessary now---thanks dems, criminals, blm and antifa.

exc.gif
Think Guns are necessary now---thanks dems, criminals, blm and antifa.
I can't even pretend to understand why you people prefer to live in fear.

New Topics

Forum List

Back