armed black rioters demand and end to all white people

Do yourself a favor and stop posting.....you're embarrassing yourself.
He says he "don't see where this program was established for black folks"

He sees. We all see. Dude thinks he's fooling somebody.
He was just looking for an exit like when Kamala said she'd been to the Southern Border 3 years ago.....or so-what if she hasn't been to the border since she became VP but she hasn't been to Europe either.
How many times did Pence go to the Southern border, hell when did he FIRST go to the Southern Border?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Well you haven't given us nothing except your right wing, butt hurt, racist opinion.
Bullshit. I gave you clear cut evidence with 2 VA hospitals (32,000 employees), and I could have given you many more examples of workplaces overloaded with blacks, and not a white male in sight.

The Tampa Workforce office is another example. Any of the offices in USF. Walmart, Target, Dollar Tree, Social Services offices, etc etc. You have zero argument here.
So you have been to the VA and looked at the employee rolls and broken down who is white, black, hispanic, etc. Sorry I don't go to the VA for that. So in your racist mind the black folks should be sweeping the street or working for Molly Maids or being the man standing at the door when you go to a hotel or shining shoes. You racist POS this isn't 1921 it's 2021. Tell you what go to Suntrust Bank, Bank of America and any other number of high rise office bldgs in downtown Tampa and tell us who is working in there.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Who qualifies as disadvanted? I don't see where this program was established for black folks.
:puhleeze: All you need do is look at who's getting the contracts. All blacks. Just like the assistantships in my old graduate school. Oh, big mystery, huh ? Duh!
Tell you what genius go to any Gov't jobsite and see which companies have the jobs. Got to any state, county or city jobsite and see who is on the job.
Go to Ft Campbell KY and go to the Public Works Supply Department....and see who's on the job.

He was just looking for an exit like when Kamala said she'd been to the Southern Border 3 years ago.....or so-what if she hasn't been to the border since she became VP but she hasn't been to Europe either.
How many times did Pence go to the Southern border, hell when did he FIRST go to the Southern Border?
Pence wasn't tasked with solving the problem. But he did visit the border when it was a problem in 2019.

Who qualifies as disadvanted? I don't see where this program was established for black folks.
:puhleeze: All you need do is look at who's getting the contracts. All blacks. Just like the assistantships in my old graduate school. Oh, big mystery, huh ? Duh!
Tell you what genius go to any Gov't jobsite and see which companies have the jobs. Got to any state, county or city jobsite and see who is on the job.
Go to Ft Campbell KY and go to the Public Works Supply Department....and see who's on the job.
One post and one department, how many folks are working there? 3.

Pence wasn't tasked with solving the problem. But he did visit the border when it was a problem in 2019.

Took office in 2017 and went 2yrs later.

25.....and all of the new hires were black. Most of the whites have retired. They also hired two Hispanic ladies to Human Resources.

Didn't become a major issue till the first part of 2019. That's when the massive surges to the border started.

The PX has mostly hired either blacks or foreign born employees since 2014.
If you noticed.....every single city that has a problem with BLM or ANTIFA riots has a black female police chief....and a gay mayor or governor.

25.....and all of the new hires were black. Most of the whites have retired. They also hired two Hispanic ladies to Human Resources.
Ok, so the problem is what? Would you be mad if they would have hired 25 new white people.

Didn't become a major issue till the first part of 2019. That's when the massive surges to the border started.
Who was president at that time?

If you noticed.....every single city that has a problem with BLM or ANTIFA riots has a black female police chief....and a gay mayor or governor.
Didn't know that, how many cities would that be?

Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, Atlanta, Chicago, NYC, Kenosha WI, Washington D.C.,...quite a few.
They usually don't start anything unless they have the support of the city. They definitely have the Dems on their side.

Who was president at that time?
What's your point?
Trump changed the rule that allowed catch and release because of the surge....and established the 'Remain In Mexico' agreement.
That brought alot of the surge to a screeching halt....which Biden quickly reversed as soon as he was sworn in....thus causing an even bigger surge.

Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, Atlanta, Chicago, NYC, Kenosha WI, Washington D.C.,...quite a few.
They usually don't start anything unless they have the support of the city. They definitely have the Dems on their side.

How many since Biden has been in office?

All of them and then some.
Portland has been under assault every week....Seattle...pretty much the same....NYC has been turned into a 3rd World Country. San Francisco has made shoplifting practically legal. Chicago.....shootings every day.
You need to pay attention a little more. You keep asking these questions....hoping for an opening so you can mouth off at me about how racist I am....but all you're showing is that you're not interested in the truth.

So you have been to the VA and looked at the employee rolls and broken down who is white, black, hispanic, etc. Sorry I don't go to the VA for that. So in your racist mind the black folks should be sweeping the street or working for Molly Maids or being the man standing at the door when you go to a hotel or shining shoes. You racist POS this isn't 1921 it's 2021. Tell you what go to Suntrust Bank, Bank of America and any other number of high rise office bldgs in downtown Tampa and tell us who is working in there.
Hard to tell which is more. Your stupidity or your insanity. I don't look at "rolls", whatever that is. I look at the people, and they're 99% non-white.

And you totally flubbed what s in my mind. What is in my mind is that the staff should not be 99% non-white (80% black), but you're OK with it, because you're a racist POS, and everybody knows it.

And I don't have to go to your bank or anyplace else. I've already posted more than enough AA employers in this thread, and you know damn well 1000 more could be posted.

Portland has been under assault every week....Seattle...pretty much the same....NYC has been turned into a 3rd World Country. San Francisco has made shoplifting practically legal. Chicago.....shootings every day.
You need to pay attention a little more. You keep asking these questions....hoping for an opening so you can mouth off at me about how racist I am....but all you're showing is that you're not interested in the truth.
Liberals CAN'T pay attention (outside of this forum). Their OMISSION media withholds information from them, which is why they come in here asking questions all the time, They don't know anything. They are information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media.

I see they still think there were over 600,000 Covid deaths, they don't know Mexico is a rape country, they don't know illegal aliens are arsonist and habitually light wildfires, they don't know why cops shoot unarmed black guys (justifiably), they don't know the many cases of black privilege in crime situations (see "Mugged"), and they hardly even know what the word Islamization means.

This is the result of years of watching CNN, MSNBC, and MSM.

Liberals CAN'T pay attention (outside of this forum). Their OMISSION media withholds information from them, which is why they come in here asking questions all the time, They don't know anything. They are information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media.

I see they still think there were over 600,000 Covid deaths, they don't know Mexico is a rape country, they don't know illegal aliens are arsonist and habitually light wildfires, they don't know why cops shoot unarmed black guys (justifiably), they don't know the many cases of black privilege in crime situations (see "Mugged"), and they hardly even know what the word Islamization means.

This is the result of years of watching CNN, MSNBC, and MSM.
Superbad is just a black Archie Bunker.
He thinks he knows everything....and he hates whites.

There are about what 19K cities in the US and you named 4.

Forum List

Back