armed black rioters demand and end to all white people

I think the race that started 2 world wars, and for nearly the same 6,000 years hacked up their neighbors really have nothing to say.
EARTH TO IM2: you just described what has been going on in Africa, for 1000s of years among rival black tribes, in North America among rival Native American tribes, and elsewhere in the non-white world.

You "think" ? Problem is, you're not thinking. Get a life.

OMG this racist idiot is a special POS. Moron you still enjoy white privilege to this day.
You total MORON. ALL blacks are eligible for AA, and every time a job application is handed out, it contains an AA questionairre.

Eligible for and benefit from are 2 different things dumb ass. Bullshit there is NOT an AA questionnaire with job applications, where do you come up with this dumb shit.
Same with busines loans, Same with college financial aid, etc etc.

Is that why black folks can't receive them.

According to data recently made available from the US Federal Reserve, more than half of companies that have black owners were turned down for loans, a rate twice as high as white business owners. The report found that while black-owned firms were the most likely to have applied for bank financing, less than 47% of these applications were fully funded. Even when black business owners get approved, their rate of failure to receive full financing is the highest among all categories by more than 10%.

Black business owners are being denied business loans from banks despite having good credit scores and showing consistent annual profits.

According to the most recent data available from the U.S. Federal Reserve, Black business owners are denied loans by banks more frequently than any other racial group, reported St. Louis Public Radio
You are so fuckin ignorant, why do you think the well-paid 16,000 employees at the VA hospital I go to, are 80% black, 19% other non-white race, and 1% white women (doctors of course). ZERO white men. And you talk about "white privilege" ? You re so fuckin stupid, you don't even know the BLACK PRIVILEGE that you are swimming in. Poor lost DUPE.

Wow the VA Hospital, yea that proves your theory.

White VA Employees Twice as Likely to Be Promoted as Black Workers​

55% of VA Staff Have Seen Racial Discrimination Against Vets, Union Says​

Most Veterans Affairs Employees Say Racism a Problem at VA​

Nearly 80% of Department of Veterans Affairs employees believe racism is a serious, pervasive problem at the nation's second-largest federal agency, and more than half report witnessing racial discrimination against veterans while at work, according to a new union survey.

The nationwide survey released Friday showed 78% of VA staff who responded reported that racism is a "moderate" to "serious" problem at the department, according to the data collected by the American Federation of Government Employees. AFGE is one of the largest unions representing federal employees, including hundreds of thousands of VA staff.

Now go ahead and tell us how these folks are all lying.

Oh wow that makes it better, what in seven hells is a AA questionnaire? I have never filled out or seen a AA questionnaire and I am 100% black.
I wouldn't be caught dead accepting a job or business loan or anything that had RACIST discrimination attached to it. Only pitiful, weak, dumb-shit, lazy, lost, losers like you do that.

Lmao.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Oh wow that makes it better, what in seven hells is a AA questionnaire? I have never filled out or seen a AA questionnaire and I am 100% black.
I wouldn't be caught dead accepting a job or business loan or anything that had RACIST discrimination attached to it. Only pitiful, weak, dumb-shit, lazy, lost, losers like you do that.

Lmao.

No protection is a fucking moron my brother. I put his retarded ass on ignore because all he does is cry about affirmative action even though everybody knows that whites have benefitted from it the most.

So you have never had a job or business loan since whites have gotten AA since the Declaration of Independence.

Lmao.

No protection is a fucking moron my brother. I put his retarded ass on ignore because all he does is cry about affirmative action even though everybody knows that whites have benefitted from it the most.
I am telling you, especially that bullshit about a AA questionnaire with every job application.

Lmao.

I am telling you, especially that bullshit about a AA questionnaire with every job application.
Yeah, I've never seen one and when I was a director we never made one for applicants.

Lmao.

No protection is crying because he got beat out for a job by a better qualified black person.

Lmao.

No protection is crying because he got beat out for a job by a better qualified black person.
Oh....is he trying out for the NBA?

Armed Rioters Demand An End To ‘All White People’
by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
The New Black Panthers accompanied by 14 additional firearm organizations marched the streets of Tulsa on Saturday in remembrance of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, the march was labelled as a “Second Amendment March for Reparations.”
Hundreds of heavily armed pro-Second Amendment demonstrators marched throughout Tulsa while chanting “black power,” “who’s streets, our streets,” and “black lives matter,” as they headed toward Tulsa’s Greenwood section, a predominantly black neighborhood which was titled “Black Wall Street” back in 1921.
Event organizers issued a news release stating that the “struggle” to implement reparations “must be escalated.” The organizers demanded reparations for Tulsa Massacre descendants as well as “all 40-million Blacks” who they say are still “grossly affected” in the United States by inequality, racism, police brutality, and wealth disparity.
Former Trump administration member Kyle Hooten pointed out on Twitter that normally when gun rights organizations march, “they don’t chant ‘our streets.'” He called the rally a “show of force” that’s not “comparable” to a normal second amendment rally, instead pointing out that the group is “a racial supremacist organization.”
Wall Street Insider Reveals Life-Changing Stocks You've Never Heard Of
Yes, there really are safe, dependable stocks with high end yields....
Find Out More 73,165
Hooten also shared video from the event of a man who demanded violence against all white people as a response to “6,000 years of killing us.”
No evidence supports this particular claim, FBI statistics reveal that in America, white people outnumber black people by a 5-1 ratio, but the murder rate is 2-1 with black people killing twice as often as whites.
The “Tulsa Race Massacre” event started on May 31, 1921, when 19-year-old Dick Rowland, a black man, was arrested on suspicion of the rape of 17-year-old Sarah Page, a white elevator operator. A white mob arrived at the courthouse with demands that Rowland be given to the crowd and lynched. Black protestors arrived to defend Rowland, both parties being armed, a riot broke out when a white man got shot by a black protestor. The following day, white mob members burned down 35 blocks of the “Greenwood” neighborhood inhabited largely by blacks.
The event killed 36 people, 26 who were black and 10 white. Rowland was released without charge, leaving Tulsa and never returning.
Author: Grace Jackson

This is some crazy stuff.
I don't mind one bit if they march with guns. It is and should be their right.

I just don't want to hear any bitching when we do the same.

Do you mean the 2nd amendment is allowed for blacks?
How noble of you.
I wonder will it remain their right if they start shooting whites. That will be I interesting.
they been shooting whites for decades...where you been
How many centuries have they been shooting black folks, white folks that is.
Not that many. How many millennium have blacks been taking a machete or a sword to their neighbors? At least 6 that we know of. At least 6000 years. How many of those years have blacks had slaves? All of them. They still have slaves today.

Oh....no....we can't talk about other countries. We can only talk about this country. What's happening now doesn't matter. Only what happened in America 160 years ago matters.
What does any of that have to do with how America has treated her citizens of color? We talk about this country because we live in this country. Black folks hell in America didn't stop when slavery ended.
Alot of that Hell was self made.
Blacks have been blaming whitey for their own crimes since the 60s....maybe even before.

Hmmm, I don't blame you for the crimes someone committed. You assisted in alot of ways to the environment in which some of those crimes were committed.
I do know from personal experience that whites do show prejudice toward blacks....but you cannot claim that alot of it isn't well deserved.

Please explain the reason why you feel justified showing black folks racism, prejudice and discrimination.
I have seen alot of hatred by blacks toward whites......and vice-versa. I just cannot get behind that kind of mindset.

Given the history of how black folks have been treated in this country, you can't understand why some black folks would have bitter feelings.

Would you understand a Holocaust survivor having bitter feelings towards Germans?
How many people do you know that were put into concentration camps waiting on their turn to go in the ovens?
So you can understand their pain, but black folks who came up in the Jim Crow South you can't and why?
My wife grew up during the Great Depression in the South. She picked cotton when she was big enough to walk. Not so much picked cotton but dragged a cotton sack behind her till she was old enough know how properly do the work. When the weather was good...she was in the fields....and when the weather was bad...she went to school. So I guess I've been given an education in Jim Crow. Sure...it's different than living thru it.
It reminds me of when I was in Navy Boot Camp in 74'. I was talking to the cooks and they told me at that time minorities weren't allowed to hold technical jobs like mine. They could only be storekeepers or cooks.

I said, "That's Racist". They said, "You got that right brother".

You will NEVER understand what black folks went through during Jim Crow, I don't care how many stories your wife tells you. The way you so nonchalantly try to make out as if it wasn't a big deal, there was a helluva lot more to deal with other than just having to work hard.
Course all of that changed in the years following.

To a certain degree it did, but racism and discrimination didn't come to an end.
Blacks and other so-called minorities were allowed to hold every rating or job classification by the time I left the Navy in 79'. When I joined the Army....the military was fully integrated an none of that mess was going on anymore.

That's BS because that is about the time I went into the Army.
Only when I went to Germany...the shoe was on the other foot. Minorities held all of the senior NCO slots....and they had a habit of showing their prejudice against me because of my white skin.

Wow it was just the opposite when I went to Germany.
You see I entered the military in Signal Corps. Blacks tended to stick to noncombat positions. That didn't stop them from making rank until later. Blacks were our platoon SGTs and our 1st SGT.....but most of them never led an infantry platoon. When I went SF there was very few blacks. Most of them, even the studs, couldn't pass the swim-test. Now there's more of them on teams. During my final years in the Army...the military was a leading example of post-racial America. Now that Biden is in office....that is all ending. Now they're literally purging whites out of the service for their skin color.

The Army got better as the years went on, but make no mistake about it it damn sure wasn't colorblind by a long shot. I was stationed at Ft Polk, LA once and it was racist as hell. Not sure who you are trying to spin that BS to.

Black people make up 22.7% of enlisted soldiers, 16.5% of warrant officers and 11% of officers on active duty as of July. At the officer levels, this is a decrease from 21%, 18.4% and 12.6%, respectively, in 2010. The stakes of fairness and equity are manifest. So, too, is military's ability to defend the nation.

Black people only make up 13% of the total population. You can thank abortion and Planned-Parenthood for that.

And we are never going to go to being totally color-blind. Ft Polk is deep in the South. No surprise here. Once you walk out the gate it hits you in the face. Inside the fence....everyone is even.
That's bullshit, it is in the gate as well. Just because folks join the military doesn't make them forget who they are.
I met a few guys like you. They think everything has to do with their skin tone.
Most of the time it has everything to do with they're just assholes.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
The New Black Panthers accompanied by 14 additional firearm organizations marched the streets of Tulsa on Saturday in remembrance of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, the march was labelled as a “Second Amendment March for Reparations.”
Hundreds of heavily armed pro-Second Amendment demonstrators marched throughout Tulsa while chanting “black power,” “who’s streets, our streets,” and “black lives matter,” as they headed toward Tulsa’s Greenwood section, a predominantly black neighborhood which was titled “Black Wall Street” back in 1921.
Event organizers issued a news release stating that the “struggle” to implement reparations “must be escalated.” The organizers demanded reparations for Tulsa Massacre descendants as well as “all 40-million Blacks” who they say are still “grossly affected” in the United States by inequality, racism, police brutality, and wealth disparity.
Former Trump administration member Kyle Hooten pointed out on Twitter that normally when gun rights organizations march, “they don’t chant ‘our streets.'” He called the rally a “show of force” that’s not “comparable” to a normal second amendment rally, instead pointing out that the group is “a racial supremacist organization.”
Find Out More 73,165
Hooten also shared video from the event of a man who demanded violence against all white people as a response to “6,000 years of killing us.”
No evidence supports this particular claim, FBI statistics reveal that in America, white people outnumber black people by a 5-1 ratio, but the murder rate is 2-1 with black people killing twice as often as whites.
The “Tulsa Race Massacre” event started on May 31, 1921, when 19-year-old Dick Rowland, a black man, was arrested on suspicion of the rape of 17-year-old Sarah Page, a white elevator operator. A white mob arrived at the courthouse with demands that Rowland be given to the crowd and lynched. Black protestors arrived to defend Rowland, both parties being armed, a riot broke out when a white man got shot by a black protestor. The following day, white mob members burned down 35 blocks of the “Greenwood” neighborhood inhabited largely by blacks.
The event killed 36 people, 26 who were black and 10 white. Rowland was released without charge, leaving Tulsa and never returning.

How noble of you.
I wonder will it remain their right if they start shooting whites. That will be I interesting.
Not that many. How many millennium have blacks been taking a machete or a sword to their neighbors? At least 6 that we know of. At least 6000 years. How many of those years have blacks had slaves? All of them. They still have slaves today.

Oh....no....we can't talk about other countries. We can only talk about this country. What's happening now doesn't matter. Only what happened in America 160 years ago matters.
What does any of that have to do with how America has treated her citizens of color? We talk about this country because we live in this country. Black folks hell in America didn't stop when slavery ended.
Blacks have been blaming whitey for their own crimes since the 60s....maybe even before.

Hmmm, I don't blame you for the crimes someone committed. You assisted in alot of ways to the environment in which some of those crimes were committed.
I do know from personal experience that whites do show prejudice toward blacks....but you cannot claim that alot of it isn't well deserved.

Please explain the reason why you feel justified showing black folks racism, prejudice and discrimination.
I have seen alot of hatred by blacks toward whites......and vice-versa. I just cannot get behind that kind of mindset.

Given the history of how black folks have been treated in this country, you can't understand why some black folks would have bitter feelings.

Would you understand a Holocaust survivor having bitter feelings towards Germans?
How many people do you know that were put into concentration camps waiting on their turn to go in the ovens?
So you can understand their pain, but black folks who came up in the Jim Crow South you can't and why?
My wife grew up during the Great Depression in the South. She picked cotton when she was big enough to walk. Not so much picked cotton but dragged a cotton sack behind her till she was old enough know how properly do the work. When the weather was good...she was in the fields....and when the weather was bad...she went to school. So I guess I've been given an education in Jim Crow. Sure...it's different than living thru it.
It reminds me of when I was in Navy Boot Camp in 74'. I was talking to the cooks and they told me at that time minorities weren't allowed to hold technical jobs like mine. They could only be storekeepers or cooks.

You will NEVER understand what black folks went through during Jim Crow, I don't care how many stories your wife tells you. The way you so nonchalantly try to make out as if it wasn't a big deal, there was a helluva lot more to deal with other than just having to work hard.

To a certain degree it did, but racism and discrimination didn't come to an end.
Blacks and other so-called minorities were allowed to hold every rating or job classification by the time I left the Navy in 79'. When I joined the Army....the military was fully integrated an none of that mess was going on anymore.

Only when I went to Germany...the shoe was on the other foot. Minorities held all of the senior NCO slots....and they had a habit of showing their prejudice against me because of my white skin.

You see I entered the military in Signal Corps. Blacks tended to stick to noncombat positions. That didn't stop them from making rank until later. Blacks were our platoon SGTs and our 1st SGT.....but most of them never led an infantry platoon. When I went SF there was very few blacks. Most of them, even the studs, couldn't pass the swim-test. Now there's more of them on teams. During my final years in the Army...the military was a leading example of post-racial America. Now that Biden is in office....that is all ending. Now they're literally purging whites out of the service for their skin color.

The Army got better as the years went on, but make no mistake about it it damn sure wasn't colorblind by a long shot. I was stationed at Ft Polk, LA once and it was racist as hell. Not sure who you are trying to spin that BS to.

Black people make up 22.7% of enlisted soldiers, 16.5% of warrant officers and 11% of officers on active duty as of July. At the officer levels, this is a decrease from 21%, 18.4% and 12.6%, respectively, in 2010. The stakes of fairness and equity are manifest. So, too, is military's ability to defend the nation.

Black people only make up 13% of the total population. You can thank abortion and Planned-Parenthood for that.

And we are never going to go to being totally color-blind. Ft Polk is deep in the South. No surprise here. Once you walk out the gate it hits you in the face. Inside the fence....everyone is even.
That's bullshit, it is in the gate as well. Just because folks join the military doesn't make them forget who they are.
I met a few guys like you. They think everything has to do with their skin tone.
Yea that's what it is. I have met a lot of guys like you.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

How noble of you.

Good deal....if there were more guys like me and less of you there wouldn't be any racism in the country.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

How noble of you.

Good deal....if there were more guys like me and less of you there wouldn't be any racism in the country.
Lmao,
by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

How noble of you.

All the White racist died In the 60s. Smfh.

OMG this racist idiot is a special POS. Moron you still enjoy white privilege to this day.
You total MORON. ALL blacks are eligible for AA, and every time a job application is handed out, it contains an AA questionairre.

Eligible for and benefit from are 2 different things dumb ass. Bullshit there is NOT an AA questionnaire with job applications, where do you come up with this dumb shit.

According to data recently made available from the US Federal Reserve, more than half of companies that have black owners were turned down for loans, a rate twice as high as white business owners. The report found that while black-owned firms were the most likely to have applied for bank financing, less than 47% of these applications were fully funded. Even when black business owners get approved, their rate of failure to receive full financing is the highest among all categories by more than 10%.

Black business owners are being denied business loans from banks despite having good credit scores and showing consistent annual profits.

According to the most recent data available from the U.S. Federal Reserve, Black business owners are denied loans by banks more frequently than any other racial group, reported St. Louis Public Radio
You are so fuckin ignorant, why do you think the well-paid 16,000 employees at the VA hospital I go to, are 80% black, 19% other non-white race, and 1% white women (doctors of course). ZERO white men. And you talk about "white privilege" ? You re so fuckin stupid, you don't even know the BLACK PRIVILEGE that you are swimming in. Poor lost DUPE.

Nearly 80% of Department of Veterans Affairs employees believe racism is a serious, pervasive problem at the nation's second-largest federal agency, and more than half report witnessing racial discrimination against veterans while at work, according to a new union survey.

The nationwide survey released Friday showed 78% of VA staff who responded reported that racism is a "moderate" to "serious" problem at the department, according to the data collected by the American Federation of Government Employees. AFGE is one of the largest unions representing federal employees, including hundreds of thousands of VA staff.

The statistic that more black borrowers get rejected for loans than do the crackers doesn't "prove" racism at all.

Not unless you can show that honkies are more likely to be Deadbeats and beat the borrower for the money.

Otherwise, it sounds like just prudent business practices,

The statistic that more black borrowers get rejected for loans than do the crackers doesn't "prove" racism at all.

Not unless you can show that honkies are more likely to be Deadbeats and beat the borrower for the money.

I used to be a loan-originator.
The most common way of being rejected for a loan is poor credit.
*True Story*

*True Story*

How common was it for you shylocks to look at someone's race and ethnicity and make the decision on that basis?

*True Story*

How common was it for you shylocks to look at someone's race and ethnicity and make the decision on that basis?
Never. All I do is look at their credit score and their credit report and it tells the story.
It is against the law to reject a loan for anything but age.

Lmao.

Yeah...right.....sure....uh-huh.
Last time I applied for a grant they told me I needed to be either a member of a tribe or black.

So show us where it says black folks are deadbeats and beat the borrower for the money.

*True Story*
Ok, but I showed where we had good or better credit. Now what?

Forum List

Back