Arkansas GOP Senator Tenacious Tom Cotton was right: Corona came from a Chinese lab

Are the Chinese guilty of Crimes Against Humanity?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have consistently had the position that this virus originated in a Wuhan lab. I have also been repeatedly mocked by the left on here for peddling conspiracy theories.
Well now even CNN is waking up to the increasing likelyhood that this came out of a lab and not from a wet market which incidentally doesn't even sell the bat because it's not native to the area. In fact the closest location of these bats in question is roughly 600 miles away.

Your OP says that evidence is mounting. Your link doesn't corroborate this. Your link says that US intelligence officials are looking into it. But it doesn't say there is evidence. From your link

Joint Chief of Staff Chairman Mark Milley acknowledged this week that US intelligence is taking "a hard look" at the question of whether the novel coronavirus originated in a lab.

"I would just say, at this point, it's inconclusive although the weight of evidence seems to indicate natural (origin). But we don't know for certain," Milley told reporters on Tuesday.

My op is my opinion. My link is diplomatic officials dancing around the evidence because they are REQUIRED TO BE DIPLOMATIC.
Like it or not right now we are linked at the hip to China. Because we are currently relying on them for many critical needs we are walking on eggshells.

Pause for a moment and put on your thinking cap. As an intelligent person you shouldn't have to be led around on a leash.

Just because CNN reports on it doesn't mean the theory holds water,

"The theory has been pushed by supporters of the President, including some congressional Republicans, who are eager to deflect criticisms of Trump's handling of the pandemic."

The belief that Trump "mishandled" the pandemic is more fake news and a lie. He's doing a great job.

Huwan, site of a Chinese Infectious Disease Lab that studies some of the world's most contagious diseases, to include SARS, MERS, Ebola, and Cononavirus...

The Huwan Lab, the Chinese infectious Disease Lab that was warned by the CDC in 2017 that it had 5 major issues it needed to correct to prevent future outbreaks of deadly viruses that could lead to global pandemics...

The Huwan Lab whose Director in 2018 reported that COVID-19 showed signs that it could be spread through contact....the same lab that also reported that year that it had a shortage of experienced techs / medical professionals and insufficient training for its new personnel and no adequate, strenuously enforce procedures...

The Huwan lab where 3 Chinese doctors have all come out to report / talk about the virus and its spread early on, all 3 having been called to Beijing and either have publicly not been part of the fight against the virus in China for several months or who have simply not been seen since...

Huwan, the epicenter of the outbreak of a virus that has become a global pandemic...in large part to....

Huwan, a city that has International Flights direct from the epicenter of the outbreak to Italy, Britain, France, the US...and other locations, come of the hardest hit / most infected in the word...

COVID-19, a virus CDC scientists reported early on had similar traits to MERS, SARS, and Ebola - 1 SCD scientist has declared he does not think this virus was released deliberately but in his opinion it was definitely created n a lab, not in a 'wet market' ...

Hmmmm.....

I have consistently had the position that this virus originated in a Wuhan lab. I have also been repeatedly mocked by the left on here for peddling conspiracy theories.
Well now even CNN is waking up to the increasing likelyhood that this came out of a lab and not from a wet market which incidentally doesn't even sell the bat because it's not native to the area. In fact the closest location of these bats in question is roughly 600 miles away.

Your OP says that evidence is mounting. Your link doesn't corroborate this. Your link says that US intelligence officials are looking into it. But it doesn't say there is evidence. From your link

Joint Chief of Staff Chairman Mark Milley acknowledged this week that US intelligence is taking "a hard look" at the question of whether the novel coronavirus originated in a lab.

"I would just say, at this point, it's inconclusive although the weight of evidence seems to indicate natural (origin). But we don't know for certain," Milley told reporters on Tuesday.

I guess a operational briefing from the Joimt Chiefs yesterday is not "mounting evidence". Our CIA has identified Paitent Zero, A female technichian in the Wuhan lab who had the first case of COVID19 and passed it to her boyfriend who worked in the Wuhan wet market. The first 40 cases of the virus had NO LINK TO THE WET MARKET. This means it came from somewhere else.

My op is my opinion. My link is diplomatic officials dancing around the evidence because they are REQUIRED TO BE DIPLOMATIC.
Like it or not right now we are linked at the hip to China. Because we are currently relying on them for many critical needs we are walking on eggshells.

Pause for a moment and put on your thinking cap. As an intelligent person you shouldn't have to be led around on a leash.

All you did was link a CNN site that says intelligence officials are looking into this theory. Investigating a theory is not "mounting evidence."

All you did was link a CNN site that says intelligence officials are looking into this theory. Investigating a theory is not "mounting evidence."

Investigators follow?

EVIDENCE

Derp

Investigators follow?

EVIDENCE

Derp

That's not "mounting evidence" Einstein. That's an "investigation."

COVID-19, a virus CDC scientists reported early on had similar traits to MERS, SARS, and Ebola - 1 SCD scientist has declared he does not think this virus was released deliberately but in his opinion it was definitely created n a lab, not in a 'wet market' ...
Its a very fine line from accidental to deliberate... China took great efforts to hide what has happened and deystroy evidence to trace it with. They know exactly what happened and the extrodinary efforts to kill it in Wuhan tells us they knew it was manufactured. When one looks at the behaviors of China it was not one of trust. The Chinese took every precaution internally to stop its spread in their country but allowed international travel to continue from Wuhan allowing the rest of the world to become seeded. That is not the act of someone who made an accidental release, it is an act of war using a biological weapon.

And according to reliable conservative sources, the Tooth Fairy and Easter Bunny were involved too. More important news to follow.

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character."

The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

That's where you are wrong. China has done nothing but lie, deceive, hide, engage in secrecy and misinformation, and has refused to share any data on COVID-19 from the start.

Bad actors screwing everyone else, to include those who have tried to help them?

"After telling the world that it would donate masks, face guards and testing equipment to Italy, China quietly backtracked and sold the Mediterranean country desperately-needed medical equipment, according to a report. What's worse is that the personal protective equipment (PPE) China forced Italy to buy was actually the same PPE Italy donated to China before coronavirus rushed its own shores and killed nearly 16,000 people."

China sells the UK defective CPOVID-19 material

The CDC declared in a report that if China had sounded the alarm right away and had halted international travel form Huwan as soon as they knew they had a problem 95% of all of this infection and death could have been avoided.

They haven't just been secretive and refused to share time-sensitive, life-saving information, they have ben f*ing the entire world this whole time....

Anyone who trusts China right now, as they CONTINUE to lie / hide data / screw other nations has a death wish.

Investigators follow?

EVIDENCE

Derp

That's not "mounting evidence" Einstein. That's an "investigation."

An investigation COLLECTS EVIDENCE... and that collection is mounting..

That's where you are wrong. China has done nothing but lie, deceive, hide, engage in secrecy and misinformation, and has refused to share any data on COVID-19 from the start.

Bad actors screwing everyone else, to include those who have tried to help them?

"After telling the world that it would donate masks, face guards and testing equipment to Italy, China quietly backtracked and sold the Mediterranean country desperately-needed medical equipment, according to a report. What's worse is that the personal protective equipment (PPE) China forced Italy to buy was actually the same PPE Italy donated to China before coronavirus rushed its own shores and killed nearly 16,000 people."

The CDC declared in a report that if China had sounded the alarm right away and had halted international travel form Huwan as soon as they knew they had a problem 95% of all of this infection and death could have been avoided.

They haven't just been secretive and refused to share time-sensitive, life-saving information, they have ben f*ing the entire world this whole time....

Anyone who trusts China right now, as they CONTINUE to lie / hide data / screw other nations has a death wish.
I think you misunderstood my post.

There are legitimate questions regarding the lab in Wuhan that should be investigated. And maybe there's something to it. And the criticisms of China are spot on.

But of course, Orange Jesus worshippers take the huge leap that, indeed, it is responsible, and maybe it's to unleash biological warfare. There is no tangible evidence of the former and zero evidence of the latter.

These are people who to this day believe Obama was born in Kenya. So they're not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

I think you misunderstood my post.
My apologies...

There are legitimate questions regarding the lab in Wuhan that should be investigated. And maybe there's something to it. And the criticisms of China are spot on.

But of course, Orange Jesus worshippers take the huge leap that, indeed, it is responsible, and maybe it's to unleash biological warfare. There is no tangible evidence of the former and zero evidence of the latter.

These are people who to this day believe Obama was born in Kenya. So they're not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
I have no idea where Obama was born. And I have never suggested this was a weapon.
Strike(diversion) 3 comming up?

Lol, I gave the documented evidence, doofus.

US Chinese virologists who worked on that virus took it with them to China, to the Wuhan labs.

That should be enough for reasonable people but you Wokesters need a signed confe4ssion from communist dictators.

'Orange Jesus'? Grow up and learn to discuss like an adult - 'you'll be taken more seriously.

No one .... let me re-phrase - no sane person thinks (I hope) China engaged in biological warfare by unleashing a global pandemic from within its own nation. The CDC reported there are definite signs that it came from a lab but said it finds no evidence to believe it was unleashed intentionally.

Based on the scientific experts at the CDC and other facts, I believe this was China's biological Chernobyl.

Forum List

Back