CDC: More than 9,000 health workers have tested positive for coronavirus - God bless them and watchout over them!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

"At least 9,282 health care workers in the U.S. have contracted the coronavirus in a two-month period, leading to 27 deaths, according to a report released Tuesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

The report offered the first broad look at how COVID-19 is affecting the health of doctors, nurses and other medical professionals who are at greater risk of getting the virus because of their exposure to patients.:

My son, a US National Guard combat medic who served in Afghanistan and who has a baby on the way, recently volunteered to go to New York as part of FEMA's medical response team to try to help in one of the hardest hit places in the country that has also had so many of its health care workers contract the virus.

God bless him an all the health care workers, those who don't shirk their responsibilities, who put others health / lives 1st not only during emergencies like this but on a daily basis.

To anyone and everyone on this board who either are medical health care workers or have family / friends who are, who are putting their health / lives on the line right now for others, thank you, please pass on my thanks, and let them know my family and I will include them especially in our continued prayers for this nation and our fellow Americans as well as everyone effected around the world.

Yep, d-i-l has a nurse family member in NY that got it. Fortunately they are doing ok and hoping to return to the front lines next week..

Help keep them safe, wear masks gloves stay six feet apart, the sooner we halt this virus the sooner we all will be safe.

Forum List

Back