arizona university leftiests protest rittenhouse out

You have to understand too many are convinced that they are initialed to their opinion and theirs is the only one that matters. Most form those opinions from knee jerk reactions.
the press does little to help. Just look at the way Smullet was handled.

its the crazy left wingers starting up again.
We'll see what changes when young Mr. Rittenhouse in a multimillionaire.

If I was Kyle, I'd just be thinking about spending the rest of my life doing fun shit, not worrying about working. He can always study on his own or switch to a more reasonable college in a more welcoming red state.

I mean, Arizona?????

If it were me I would enroll at Hillsdale College or Liberty University and avoid all the liberal crap.

On the other hand, if he’s willing to fight for his principals it might be fun to watch the little snowflakes at ASU go berserk every day

Last edited:
Funny the left didn't have problems with convicted domestic terrorist Bill Ayers becoming a professor, but they want to whine about found not guilty Rittenhouse doing on line school...

I almost went to ASU and up till today I always had a small amount of regret about not going there. That changed a little today.

We'll see what changes when young Mr. Rittenhouse in a multimillionaire.

If I was Kyle, I'd just be thinking about spending the rest of my life doing fun shit, not worrying about working. He can always study on his own or switch to a more reasonable college in a more welcoming red state.

I mean, Arizona?????

Arizona is actually a pretty red state, for the most part, and Phoenix is a relatively conservative city. Also, ASU is quite a good school.

I will be curious to see what ASU does about this if and when Mr. Rittenhouse actually applies for enrollment. Tempe runs more blue than other parts of metro Phoenix, because of all the snotty college brats flooding into it. On the one hand, they probably don't want the uproar of protests; on the other hand, they have to know he's already gearing up to sue everyone and his brother, up to and possibly including the President. I doubt they want to be added to the list. Either way, they're in for a shitstorm of publicity they don't want.

If it were me I would enroll at Hillsdale College or Liberty University and avoid all the liberal crap.

On the other hand, if he’s willing to fight for his principals it might be fun to watch the little snowflakes at ASU go berserk every day

Well, I wouldn't advise them to think they can get away with riots because their fellow shitstains do it in other cities. Phoenix has already indicated that they're not having that shit.

If he really wants to move to the Phoenix area, I would advise Grand Canyon University.

Well, I wouldn't advise them to think they can get away with riots because their fellow shitstains do it in other cities. Phoenix has already indicated that they're not having that shit.

If he really wants to move to the Phoenix area, I would advise Grand Canyon University.
Grand Canyon's a Christian school, isn't it? Sounds right.

Forum List

Back