black kid tased in protest texas

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

the black kid wasn't the only one tased and what were the cops supposed to do ? these kids where charging at them. these kids beat the shit out of them. there as big as any grown adult. people; do not teach their kids to respect authority at all. in fact the defend their kids disrespect for authority. they are protesting because of this :

they want teacher fired who this kids hit. sounds like her son is gang banger and they didn't want his bandana in the class room. The teacher is not supposed to defend him self against a gag banging punk trying to hurt him. when all the kid had todo was take the mask off. then mom is defending his disrespect toward the teacher. last i heard she was suing. kids have no respect anymore.

Don't want to get tazed? Then don't do shit to get tazed. It really is that simple.

I have no sympathy for that kid at all.

Total loser. Its too bad they didnt kill him. Im sick of these people who commit random acts of violence. The world is a better place whenever they die.

Don't want to get tazed? Then don't do shit to get tazed. It really is that simple.

I have no sympathy for that kid at all.
two different black kids . but yeah . and its always made a black thing when other kids were tased too not just blacks. and that punk kid that hit the teacher . he needs to learn to respect the teacher and take off the bandana, stinking gang banger.

Forum List

Back