Arizona GOP Chairwoman Kelli Ward gives an update on the Maricopa County ballot audit

Here's an interesting inside take on the audit.

You mean the charade.

No, I don't mean that, fuck stick.

That's all it been so far.

A charade.

Prove it, asshole.

Just google cu we ninjas and the Big Lie.
Their supposedly looking for the former presidents watermarks of illegal ballots....
The Qanon secret watermark theory.

Maricopa County ballot printer weighs in
The CEO of Runbeck Election Services, the company that orders the ballot paper and prints ballots for the county, told The Arizona Republic on Wednesday that there are no tracking marks or watermarks on the paper they used in this election. Maricopa County's Election Department also said there are no watermarks on the paper.
What does Q Anon have to so with any of this?
Q claimed that the former president had put secret watermarks on Arizona's ballots so any ballot that didn't contain that watermark was illegal.

The cyber partisan ninja's have stopped using the UV light (after testing who knows how many ballots) as the whole idea of secret watermarks is fucking ignorant.
Who cares what Q says?
You former president sycophants.
Who is that?
You.

That didn't prove a thing, moron.

I'm a sycophant of no one.

Yeah right.

Do you believe the BIG LIE?

You mean the lie that the election was free, fair and honest? No one believes that, not even a dumbass like you.

Ewe are the dumbass that believes The Big Lie
MAGA

The big lie is that the election was "free and fair."

Ya, we know. Ewe told us!!!
ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

You mean you told us, dipstick

No mooseknuckle, it was ewe!!!
MAGA

Which ballots were removed? Be specific, I am sure you know whose ballots they were/are. Be specific, the stupid is strong in this one!!!
MAGA
reading is a skill. I get that you missed those classes. apology accepted

So ewe got nothing, some hocus pocus and Q magic. Maybe the Jewish space lasers got them huh.
MAGA
dude, I have no fking clue what the fk you're referring to. I asked you if you had a reading deprivation, I guess that answer is yes. shame.

Nope, I just don't read bullshit and think it's the truth. Now be careful the Jewish space lasers may get you.
MAGA
Of course you do. You believe Biden created the COVID vaccine and that he's doing a good job.

Last edited:

You mean the charade.

A charade.

Prove it, asshole.

Their supposedly looking for the former presidents watermarks of illegal ballots....

The CEO of Runbeck Election Services, the company that orders the ballot paper and prints ballots for the county, told The Arizona Republic on Wednesday that there are no tracking marks or watermarks on the paper they used in this election. Maricopa County's Election Department also said there are no watermarks on the paper.
Q claimed that the former president had put secret watermarks on Arizona's ballots so any ballot that didn't contain that watermark was illegal.

The cyber partisan ninja's have stopped using the UV light (after testing who knows how many ballots) as the whole idea of secret watermarks is fucking ignorant.
Who cares what Q says?
Who is that?
You.

Yeah right.

You mean the lie that the election was free, fair and honest? No one believes that, not even a dumbass like you.

MAGA

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

MAGA

You are a special kind of stupid.

Which ballots were removed? Be specific, I am sure you know whose ballots they were/are. Be specific, the stupid is strong in this one!!!
MAGA

So ewe got nothing, some hocus pocus and Q magic. Maybe the Jewish space lasers got them huh.
MAGA
dude, I have no fking clue what the fk you're referring to. I asked you if you had a reading deprivation, I guess that answer is yes. shame.

Nope, I just don't read bullshit and think it's the truth. Now be careful the Jewish space lasers may get you.
MAGA
Of course you do. You thin Biden created the COVID vaccine and that he's doing a good job.

Point out where I said ByeDon created the covid vaccine. Be specific ewe lying troll. Ewe actually believe in the Big Lie, thus proving you're a gullible moron!!!
MAGA

You mean the charade.

A charade.

Prove it, asshole.

Who cares what Q says?
Who is that?
You.

Yeah right.

MAGA

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

MAGA

You are a special kind of stupid.

Yet thinking circles around ewe!!!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
Of course you do. You thin Biden created the COVID vaccine and that he's doing a good job.

Point out where I said ByeDon created the covid vaccine. Be specific ewe lying troll. Ewe actually believe in the Big Lie, thus proving you're a gullible moron!!!
MAGA
Many Dims, especial Biden, have been trying to give the old pedophile credit for the vaccine.

Gawd, you are really gullible!!!!
then explain the three extra days
Mail-in ballots require more handling than in-person ballots and there was a record number of ballots mailed in. To add to that, some states are not allowed to start handling mail-in ballots until election day; and so.e of those states, not until the polls close.

On top of that, it was a very close race in some of those battleground states. Had it not been close, they could have called the winner earlier.
It was close only because of all the Democrat fraud.
LOLOLOL

Democrat fraud that you still can't prove after 6 months (and counting)?

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???
The God himself couldn't meet the Democrat Reich definition of "prove."
LOL

Fucking moron, RWNJ's wouldn't be calling for more audits and recounts had you actually proven it.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
Many Dims, especial Biden, have been trying to give the old pedophile credit for the vaccine.

So once again ewe fucking liar you cannot point out where I said any such thing and ewe move the goalposts. Thank you for confirming ewe are a liar.
MAGA

that still doesn't answer my question on the previous two posts. why? you got fking nothing. ewe be a real turkey breast with reading disabilities.

Gawd, you are really gullible!!!!
then explain the three extra days
Mail-in ballots require more handling than in-person ballots and there was a record number of ballots mailed in. To add to that, some states are not allowed to start handling mail-in ballots until election day; and so.e of those states, not until the polls close.

On top of that, it was a very close race in some of those battleground states. Had it not been close, they could have called the winner earlier.
It was close only because of all the Democrat fraud.
LOLOLOL

Democrat fraud that you still can't prove after 6 months (and counting)?

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???
The God himself couldn't meet the Democrat Reich definition of "prove."
LOL

Fucking moron, RWNJ's wouldn't be calling for more audits and recounts had you actually proven it.
By "proven it," you mean the evidence would have been admitted in court of law and a verdict rendered against the Democrats.

What would the point of the evidence be at that point?

You just admitted that your standard of "evidence" is utterly absurd. Nothing less than a guilty verdict will satisfy you.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

So once again ewe fucking liar you cannot point out where I said any such thing and ewe move the goalposts. Thank you for confirming ewe are a liar.
MAGA
I can't keep track of everything said by every Dim dumbass. Plenty of Dims have said it, especially the Biden administration, and none of you turds called him on it.

Why did the Biden bump ONLY happen in 6 Democrat strongholds in 6 swing states?

Why didnt it happen in NYC and LA?

If the mail in ballot argument holds water, it would have happened in EVERY democrat stronghold.

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE.
Biden outperformed Clinton in a large number of states and underperformed her in some others. They also focused the campaign in a few key states instead of having Biden try to expand the map like Clinton thought she could.
Hilliary atleast had her supporters---Biden didn't. Any outperformance is then likely just proof of voter fraud. I'm sorry but BIDEN was not a popular guy with anyone other than fellow pedos, the communist chinese, and globalists looking to buy US pols.

Sez you. Biden has a nuch higher approval rating that Trump ever had.Right wing fascists like you are the deadly threat to America.
Polls, useless shit

Because they don't say what you want them to say.

bripat9643 said:
The "audit" has no impact.

The results of Maricopa County's vote in 2020 have been certified under state law and supported by real Maricopa County audits.

The owner of "Cyber Ninjas", Doug Logan, has promoted falsehoods that the Arizona election was stolen from Trump.

Neither Logan nor his subcontractors have any experience with an election audit.

The Republican-controlled Senate contribution of taxpayer money to the farce is dwarfed by two unprecedented funding sources that have no connection to the Legislature.

Both organizations are led by people who promote the falsehood that the election was stolen from Trump: Christina Bobb, a personality with the far right-wing One America News Network, and former Overstock.com chief executive and Trump megafan Patrick Byrne.

[https://www.12news.com/article/news...ainer/75-e92e8a36-3b75-40dd-b1f7-2de96c446755]

View attachment 488626
"It makes us look like idiots!
Looking back, I didn't think it would be this ridiculous.
It's embarrassing to be a state senator at this point."
Arizona State Sen. Paul Boyer (R)
[Arizona GOP State Sen. Regrets Supporting 'Ridiculous' Audit That 'Makes Us Look Like Idiots']

BAMBOOZLERS

Look at the SJW toddler whining that the audit is unfair!

iu

You are among the biggest whiners. Insisting that state and federal laws be followed is not whining.
Says the asshole yelling Russia Russia for five years! Ever hear of irony

That is a fact. The Trump campaign turned over polling data and internal campaign information to a Russian businessman with ties to Russian Intelligence The Russian social media ads followed the exact strategy that they were givem It is a fact the Trumo campaign met with a Russian who promised to give them dirt on Clinton.

bripat9643 said:
The "audit" has no impact.

The results of Maricopa County's vote in 2020 have been certified under state law and supported by real Maricopa County audits.

The owner of "Cyber Ninjas", Doug Logan, has promoted falsehoods that the Arizona election was stolen from Trump.

Neither Logan nor his subcontractors have any experience with an election audit.

The Republican-controlled Senate contribution of taxpayer money to the farce is dwarfed by two unprecedented funding sources that have no connection to the Legislature.

Both organizations are led by people who promote the falsehood that the election was stolen from Trump: Christina Bobb, a personality with the far right-wing One America News Network, and former Overstock.com chief executive and Trump megafan Patrick Byrne.

[https://www.12news.com/article/news...ainer/75-e92e8a36-3b75-40dd-b1f7-2de96c446755]

View attachment 488626
"It makes us look like idiots!
Looking back, I didn't think it would be this ridiculous.
It's embarrassing to be a state senator at this point."
Arizona State Sen. Paul Boyer (R)
[Arizona GOP State Sen. Regrets Supporting 'Ridiculous' Audit That 'Makes Us Look Like Idiots']

BAMBOOZLERS

Look at the SJW toddler whining that the audit is unfair!

iu

You are among the biggest whiners. Insisting that state and federal laws be followed is not whining.
Dims are the ones who are violating state and federal laws. That's why we have the audit.

This audit is a joke. I would not be surprised to see Democrats wing the governor's race in 2022.

Why did the Biden bump ONLY happen in 6 Democrat strongholds in 6 swing states?

Why didnt it happen in NYC and LA?

If the mail in ballot argument holds water, it would have happened in EVERY democrat stronghold.

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE.
Biden outperformed Clinton in a large number of states and underperformed her in some others. They also focused the campaign in a few key states instead of having Biden try to expand the map like Clinton thought she could.
Hilliary atleast had her supporters---Biden didn't. Any outperformance is then likely just proof of voter fraud. I'm sorry but BIDEN was not a popular guy with anyone other than fellow pedos, the communist chinese, and globalists looking to buy US pols.

Sez you. Biden has a nuch higher approval rating that Trump ever had.Right wing fascists like you are the deadly threat to America.
They are an enemy of the United States.
Dims are the enemy of every freedom loving American.

Republicans are fascists who will do anything to stay in power. By any means necessary.

Every election ever held in Chicago was 100% legitimate. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
it's been that way since, well, forever. It was the place the dead people voting came from. Windy City Politics.

fraud always ends up back here. They have the market.

Leftists tell us there is no widespread voter fraud that affects the putcome of elections.
how would they even think they know that?

They just parrot the shit they are fed by their propogandist overlords. The Democrats are their Gods.

Trump is your God. Barr was TRUMP's AG and said nothing happened.

So what? Trump is not my God. Facts are.

Look at the vote counts and look at the actions of the counters. Its all right there.

Would you like to discuss facts?

You deny facts. There is no evidence the vote counts were wrong. They were counted in Georgia 3 times. Wisconsin conducted a recount as well.

Every election ever held in Chicago was 100% legitimate. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
it's been that way since, well, forever. It was the place the dead people voting came from. Windy City Politics.

fraud always ends up back here. They have the market.

Leftists tell us there is no widespread voter fraud that affects the putcome of elections.
how would they even think they know that?

They just parrot the shit they are fed by their propogandist overlords. The Democrats are their Gods.

Trump is your God. Barr was TRUMP's AG and said nothing happened.

So what? Trump is not my God. Facts are.

Look at the vote counts and look at the actions of the counters. Its all right there.

Would you like to discuss facts?
he has no idea what a fact is.

You and facts are the strangers.

You mean the charade.

A charade.

Prove it, asshole.

Who cares what Q says?
Who is that?
You.

Yeah right.

MAGA

and the left needed three extra days to insert millions of extra ballots.

IDid they come from North Korea or China?

Forum List

Back