Arizona GOP Chairwoman Kelli Ward gives an update on the Maricopa County ballot audit

Gawd, you are really gullible!!!!
then explain the three extra days
Mail-in ballots require more handling than in-person ballots and there was a record number of ballots mailed in. To add to that, some states are not allowed to start handling mail-in ballots until election day; and so.e of those states, not until the polls close.

On top of that, it was a very close race in some of those battleground states. Had it not been close, they could have called the winner earlier.
It was close only because of all the Democrat fraud.
LOLOLOL

Democrat fraud that you still can't prove after 6 months (and counting)?

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

Mail-in ballots require more handling than in-person ballots and there was a record number of ballots mailed in. To add to that, some states are not allowed to start handling mail-in ballots until election day; and so.e of those states, not until the polls close.

On top of that, it was a very close race in some of those battleground states. Had it not been close, they could have called the winner earlier.
they still can't figure out the whole three extra day election bullshit. It's like someone controls their brain functions.

they still can't figure out the whole three extra day election bullshit. It's like someone controls their brain functions.
I already explain it. It's not my problem it's beyond your limited comprehension problems.

ROTFLMFAO, hurry get that evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow because they are going to need it!!!
Wait didn't Kraken Lady already say ewe would have to be a moron to believe what I was saying? She knows ewe well doesn't she!!!!
MAGA
I am amazed how you allow that much stupid to flow through your veins. You know they're looking at the evidence now? you do know someone cannot walk out of an election facility with a ballot. You know right? if not, my first sentence stands.

LOLOLOL

Ever???
6 months and still blocking audits? 6 months and still no chain of custody for Fulton county in GA?

LOLOLOL

Ever???
6 months and still blocking audits? 6 months and still no chain of custody for Fulton county in GA?
cheaters will always cheat.

LOLOLOL

Ever???
LOL

Still no proof the election was stolen. Had there been, there would have been no need for GOPers to crank up ye another audit.

:dance:

ROTFLMFAO, hurry get that evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow because they are going to need it!!!
Wait didn't Kraken Lady already say ewe would have to be a moron to believe what I was saying? She knows ewe well doesn't she!!!!
MAGA
I am amazed how you allow that much stupid to flow through your veins. You know they're looking at the evidence now? you do know someone cannot walk out of an election facility with a ballot. You know right? if not, my first sentence stands.

Over 6 months later and yet not one bit of evidence and not one person or entity brought up on charges. Oh dumb one the stupid is strong in ewe.

Ewe do know that the Kraken Lady has already said people must be morons to believe the shit she was shoveling.
MAGA

Over 6 months later and yet not one bit of evidence and not one person or entity brought up on charges. Oh dumb one the stupid is strong in ewe.

Ewe do know that the Kraken Lady has already said people must be morons to believe the shit she was shoveling.
MAGA
you didn't answer my question. you didn't say whether you knew or not it's illegal to remove ballots from the election office. You know that right? so how could anyone possibly have the evidence? can you answer me, or you letting that stupid flow?

MAGA
you didn't answer my question. you didn't say whether you knew or not it's illegal to remove ballots from the election office. You know that right? so how could anyone possibly have the evidence? can you answer me, or you letting that stupid flow?

Which ballots were removed? Be specific, I am sure you know whose ballots they were/are. Be specific, the stupid is strong in this one!!!
MAGA

Which ballots were removed? Be specific, I am sure you know whose ballots they were/are. Be specific, the stupid is strong in this one!!!
MAGA
reading is a skill. I get that you missed those classes. apology accepted

MAGA

So ewe got nothing, some hocus pocus and Q magic. Maybe the Jewish space lasers got them huh.
MAGA
dude, I have no fking clue what the fk you're referring to. I asked you if you had a reading deprivation, I guess that answer is yes. shame.

Here's an interesting inside take on the audit.

You mean the charade.

No, I don't mean that, fuck stick.

That's all it been so far.

A charade.

Prove it, asshole.

Just google cu we ninjas and the Big Lie.
Their supposedly looking for the former presidents watermarks of illegal ballots....
The Qanon secret watermark theory.

Maricopa County ballot printer weighs in
The CEO of Runbeck Election Services, the company that orders the ballot paper and prints ballots for the county, told The Arizona Republic on Wednesday that there are no tracking marks or watermarks on the paper they used in this election. Maricopa County's Election Department also said there are no watermarks on the paper.
What does Q Anon have to so with any of this?
Q claimed that the former president had put secret watermarks on Arizona's ballots so any ballot that didn't contain that watermark was illegal.

The cyber partisan ninja's have stopped using the UV light (after testing who knows how many ballots) as the whole idea of secret watermarks is fucking ignorant.
Who cares what Q says?
You former president sycophants.
Who is that?
You.

That didn't prove a thing, moron.

I'm a sycophant of no one.

Yeah right.

Do you believe the BIG LIE?

You mean the lie that the election was free, fair and honest? No one believes that, not even a dumbass like you.

Ewe are the dumbass that believes The Big Lie
MAGA

The big lie is that the election was "free and fair."

Ya, we know. Ewe told us!!!
ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

You mean you told us, dipstick

LOLOLOL

Ever???
The God himself couldn't meet the Democrat Reich definition of "prove."

Maricopa county can not produce a chain of custody for ballots between Nov. and April. They must want the election nullified.
Judicial Watch made a request for them months ago, and just a handful of such chain of custody forms they did not receive from various election officials....

The election districts have them, if any are missing, it still would not affect the election win, for Biden.
Then the election districts need to produce them. Until then the election is illegal.
Why, would the whole election be illegal if some sheet is missing?

MAGA

So ewe got nothing, some hocus pocus and Q magic. Maybe the Jewish space lasers got them huh.
MAGA
dude, I have no fking clue what the fk you're referring to. I asked you if you had a reading deprivation, I guess that answer is yes. shame.

Nope, I just don't read bullshit and think it's the truth. Now be careful the Jewish space lasers may get you.
MAGA

Forum List

Back