Arizona Democrat state Rep. Ceci Velasquez indicted on welfare-fraud charges

She's mexican. Of course she will take her fat ass down to the welfare office with a bunch of kids and "feed her starving family".

She's mexican. Of course she will take her fat ass down to the welfare office with a bunch of kids and "feed her starving family".

How do you know she's Mexican?
Because we know everything kid

In her bio for the legislature, Velasquez describes herself as an Arizona native and second-generation Mexican American who was born and raised in Phoenix. Besides her previous work as a paralegal, she worked in "social services" for the state for 12 years, the bio states.

Arizona Lawmaker Cecilia Velasquez Indicted for Food-Stamp Fraud

In her bio for the legislature, Velasquez describes herself as an Arizona native and second-generation Mexican American who was born and raised in Phoenix. Besides her previous work as a paralegal, she worked in "social services" for the state for 12 years, the bio states.

She's not Mexican, she's a native Arizonian. What are you?

How much do Paralegals make? How about social service workers? Not much.....

Arizona state Rep. Ceci Velasquez indicted on welfare-fraud charges

The sad fact is that Democrats think that this kind of theft is both legal and rational. I wonder if she used the food stamps to buy food because of her meth habit........

A Democratic state lawmaker has been indicted on charges of felony welfare fraud, according to Arizona Department of Economic Security Director Timothy Jeffries.

Rep. Ceci Velasquez, D-Litchfield Park, is suspected of fraud against the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, also called SNAP.

According to a news release from the agency, the state got a tip in November 2014 of possible fraudulent activity. The DES Office of Inspector General investigated the allegations. Court documents allege Velasquez between 2013 and 2015 fraudulently used $1,726 worth of food stamps.

Does the prison have taco night?

636161964264499751-Velasquez.jpg
Democrats love welfare because you can rip-off hard working taxpayers.

Enough that she committed fraud.

Look at that fat ass. Is she stealing her kid's food?

Look moron, she admits to being of Mexican decent. Does that bother you for some reason?

Hey sicko, you just said if she didn't make enough money that being a thief is acceptable.

Does she really look underfed to you?

I bet she can down 200 White Castles at one sitting

Former AZ Rep Velasquez Sentenced For Food Stamp Fraud | Arizona Daily Independent

Look moron, she admits to being of Mexican decent. Does that bother you for some reason?

Hey sicko, you just said if she didn't make enough money that being a thief is acceptable.

Former AZ Rep Velasquez Sentenced For Food Stamp Fraud | Arizona Daily Independent

Have you looked in the mirror lately?

Enough that she committed fraud.

Look at that fat ass. Is she stealing her kid's food?

You don't know that. It's all hyperbole.

We know that she is not starving....... And that she is a criminal

Am I stealing food from undernourished kids?

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...quez-indicted-welfare-fraud-charges/86267986/

The sad fact is that Democrats think that this kind of theft is both legal and rational. I wonder if she used the food stamps to buy food because of her meth habit........

A Democratic state lawmaker has been indicted on charges of felony welfare fraud, according to Arizona Department of Economic Security Director Timothy Jeffries.

Rep. Ceci Velasquez, D-Litchfield Park, is suspected of fraud against the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, also called SNAP.

According to a news release from the agency, the state got a tip in November 2014 of possible fraudulent activity. The DES Office of Inspector General investigated the allegations. Court documents allege Velasquez between 2013 and 2015 fraudulently used $1,726 worth of food stamps.

What democrats think what she did is lawful and rational?

So you are a fat ass.....I knew it.

That makes her an American..Not a Mexican...

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...quez-indicted-welfare-fraud-charges/86267986/

Every democrat in any and every sanctuary city who will not prosecute any illegal alien for any crime.

Which is why Chicago has 2 murders per day, at least.

Next

PS. If you want a name, we can start with Obama who let thousands of drug dealers out of jail

Every democrat in any and every sanctuary city who will not prosecute any illegal alien for any crime.

Next

PS. If you want a name, we can start with Obama who let thousands of drug dealers out of jail
You do not speak for these people, nor does guilt by association hold up in a court of law..Sorry..

So you are a fat ass.....I knew it.

And you are a proud food stamp abusing baby killer

DavidHead.jpg

Next

You do not speak for these people, nor does guilt by association hold up in a court of law..Sorry..

Lay off the meth, then try again

Next

Is that the best you can do? I mean really..That is the level of intelligence you have eeking from your mind?This crime is about her actions, not anyone's else's...

Next

Is that the best you can do? I mean really..That is the level of intelligence you have eeking from your mind?This crime is about her actions, not anyone's else's...

No I can't do that, but I can do this

Next

No I can't do that, but I can do this

Have a plane crash?

Forum List

Back