Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Shot In Arizona

Terrible ordeal. I pray for the pain of those still alive to be eased. Those who have perished are beyond my prayers of a mortal skein.

So, I pray for their swift and unencumbered journey.

Except you and don't taz me and none of the rest of us know yet whether or not it was politically motivated. do we?

well so far the media has reported that he suffered alcohol poisoning brain damage and his web presence speaks of a political nutburger. Funny thing is I can't even tell if he is a libtard or a wingbat or something else.

But it seems a certainty that she and/or the judge were targeted for political reasons. I don't see how anyone could think otherwise at this point.

What makes you think he is either?

I mentioned that option as well.

well so far the media has reported that he suffered alcohol poisoning brain damage and his web presence speaks of a political nutburger. Funny thing is I can't even tell if he is a libtard or a wingbat or something else.

But it seems a certainty that she and/or the judge were targeted for political reasons. I don't see how anyone could think otherwise at this point.

What makes you think he is either?

I mentioned that option as well.

So you did. I missed it.

Dana Bash is reporting that she is hurt badly. I went through assassinations and attempts in the 1960s with many on this Board. This is serious, very serious.
I hate this stuff....First the families of the victims comes to my mind. I set aside politics and all that rubbish. I place myself in their shoes and think of how I would conduct myself in the face of such tragedy. The next step is anger toward the perpetrator(s).
They guy that shot these people...I want him dead by the cruelest means available under the law.

Dana Bash is reporting that she is hurt badly. I went through assassinations and attempts in the 1960s with many on this Board. This is serious, very serious.
I hate this stuff....First the families of the victims comes to my mind. I set aside politics and all that rubbish. I place myself in their shoes and think of how I would conduct myself in the face of such tragedy. The next step is anger toward the perpetrator(s).
They guy that shot these people...I want him dead by the cruelest means available under the law.

I want to know why first.

The police reported that this guy had threatened to kill people in the past.

How was he then able to get a gun?

then on a platter?

His death will not take the hole out of this womans head or bring back to life a little girl

It's a terrible thing. Any act like this is deplorable. And it should never be politicized.

This animal is heartless and has no appreciation for life.

I'm glad he didn't kill himself. Maybe we will get to know the answer to that question anyway.

One can still see Jared YouTube video here

Jared Lee Loughner

It appears to have the disjointed and tangential thinking of a paranoid schizophrenic to me.

The kid was a nutter. Yes I think he was politically motivated but what sort of politics was it?

His own psychotic brand, I suspect.

It's fairly obvious to me anyway looking at what he left behind online this kid had problems. Some troubled kids get lost in sex, drugs and bad music. This kid got lost in the maze of the pseudo-political fringes in cyber loonyland. His ideology if you want to call it that is so screwed up it doesn't fit any label. Trying to pin one on him to further any agenda is ridiculous.

It's fairly obvious to me anyway looking at what he left behind online this kid had problems. Some troubled kids get lost in sex, drugs and bad music. This kid got lost in the maze of the pseudo-political fringes in cyber loonyland. His ideology if you want to call it that is so screwed up it doesn't fit any label. Trying to pin one on him to further any agenda is ridiculous.

Ya think? I think so too

Was he killing for literacy or was it the gold standard that motivated him to kill not only a POL but people who were just in the crowd?

His Youtube video is incoherence.

Leftist? Well literacy education is one of the left's pet issues.

The Gold standard? Now that's usually the hallmark of a government fearing rightist.

Like I said this guy appears to be politically motivated but his politics aren't exactly walking the line with any party or movement I'm aware of.

Forum List

Back