Arizona begins sending asylum seekers to Mexico.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
That's what should have happened in the first place. When you are seeking asylum from persecution, you take refuge in the FIRST country you enter. You don't say "No I want the better deal waiting for me in the US". This is long overdue, Arizona shelters are bursting and local churches and missions are also at full capacity. I've never seen so many homeless standing on street corners. I'll be paying attention to see if the numbers begin decreasing now.
First migrants returned to Nogales, Sonora, under ‘Remain In Mexico’

That's what should have happened in the first place. When you are seeking asylum from persecution, you take refuge in the FIRST country you enter. You don't say "No I want the better deal waiting for me in the US". This is long overdue, Arizona shelters are bursting and local churches and missions are also at full capacity. I've never seen so many homeless standing on street corners. I'll be paying attention to see if the numbers begin decreasing now.
First migrants returned to Nogales, Sonora, under ‘Remain In Mexico’
Wonderful news! The Lefties on here sure won't like this. There go some prime illegal voters!

Forum List

Back