ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED – Huge Preliminary Report Expected Monday

Lastamender you’ve been saying wait and see for months now. We’ve all been standing by. At what point do you see what’s going on here and realized you’ve been conned. You are so sure that the election was stolen but you have no evidence to prove it. So that means you are simply believing what other people are telling you. Don’t be so gullible. It’s at the point where you need to put up or shut up.
You are the one who has been conned. Biden did not win the election. And calling people that challenge an election traitors is bullshit. It also destroys the democracy you claim to protect.

Lastamender you’ve been saying wait and see for months now. We’ve all been standing by. At what point do you see what’s going on here and realized you’ve been conned. You are so sure that the election was stolen but you have no evidence to prove it. So that means you are simply believing what other people are telling you. Don’t be so gullible. It’s at the point where you need to put up or shut up.
You are the one who has been conned. Biden did not win the election. And calling people that challenge an election traitors is bullshit. It also destroys the democracy you claim to protect.
You say he didn’t win. When asked for proof you say to wait. This means you do t have proof, which means you are lying when you say he didn’t win the election. If it was known to be true then there would be evidence to present. You’re done

30JUN21!!! Come and gone. What's up with that? Where is your evidence?

Dont Taz Me Bro
Pathetic? You are projecting. Any honest person out there knows Biden did not win.

Yet there he sits in the White House....

do tears well up in your eyes as you're typing that stuff....
That does not mean he won the election legally. Anything else?

I'm sure when the arrests start you will have a leg to stand on.

But until then

You=Pinata
Me=Stick
You are shit and you know it.

Dont Taz Me Bro
Pathetic? You are projecting. Any honest person out there knows Biden did not win.

Yes it does.
Prove otherwise lil guy.
Biden won, trumpPOSstain lost.

Deal with the truth. Your LIE has gone on long enough.

Lastamender
You seem convinced they will find fraud. My reading is the audit will only certify that every vote is counted and allocated accordingly.

I'll bet the result is certified and Biden stays. It's wishful thinking to believe other wise. It's just another conspiracy theory.

Dont Taz Me Bro

But until then

You=Pinata
Me=Stick
Awww did I hurt your feelings? LOL

Dont Taz Me Bro

What happened on 30JUN21? You promised us evidence of election fraud by then. Here it is 02JUL21...two days later. What happened?

Dont Taz Me Bro

Yes it does.
Prove otherwise lil guy.

Biden did not win. Trump was defrauded. You will never hear anything different from me. Stop wasting your time. I have never believed liars and am not going to start now.

Dont Taz Me Bro

But until then

You=Pinata
Me=Stick
You do not have that power. You are really dumb, and full of yourself, if you think you do.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Yes it does.
Prove otherwise lil guy.

Biden did not win. Trump was defrauded. You will never hear anything different from me. Stop wasting your time. I have never believed liars and am not going to start now.
Biden won.....you failed in proving election fraud by the date YOU SET. I know you don't like knowing you're a loser........................but, you're a LOSER!

Dont Taz Me Bro

But until then

You=Pinata
Me=Stick
You do not have that power. You are really dumb, and full of yourself, if you think you do.
I wouldn't be calling someone else "really dumb" if I were you.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Yes it does.
Prove otherwise lil guy.

Biden won.....you failed in proving election fraud by the date YOU SET. I know you don't like knowing you're a loser........................but, you're a LOSER!
Biden did not win. Why hasn't Dominion released the passwords and why hasn't Maricopa county released their routers?

Why has the Democratic party done one thing to help prove election integrity instead of blocking audits and investigations?

instead of blocking audits and investigations?
Pretty your 'audit' was in fact completed.
Did (D) stop it from happening?

What are the results of your AZ 'audit'?
You can wait just like I am. They are sure to find fraud. That is why everything was done to stop the audit. And as I said before Dominion and the county never fully cooperated. Why?

Forum List

Back