ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED – Huge Preliminary Report Expected Monday

This is what I am constantly trolled about, as anyone can see because those trolling posts are not deleted. But this is not about the obvious bias this is about the audit in AZ. and the results.
BREAKING UPDATE: HISTORY MADE AS FINAL ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED - Huge Preliminary Report Expected Monday When True Number of Ballot Totals Announced
Tomorrow is 30JUN21....not Monday...Tomorrow. Are you changing the date now? Do I start reminding you of Monday, 5JUL21 now?
Why don't you STFU and stop trolling? When the information is released you will know.
You said it would be released yesterday....
The source said that I posted it. Do you know the difference?
Yes. Your source was full of shit. And so Are you.
The results will be out. When they do come out, you will know.

And you will continue posting garbage from Gateway Pundit.
Here is something about MI. from another source.

People are determined to prove fraud because it happened. It does not matter when, it will happen.
How do you know it happened if it hasn’t been proven?

This is what I am constantly trolled about, as anyone can see because those trolling posts are not deleted. But this is not about the obvious bias this is about the audit in AZ. and the results.
BREAKING UPDATE: HISTORY MADE AS FINAL ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED - Huge Preliminary Report Expected Monday When True Number of Ballot Totals Announced
Tomorrow is 30JUN21....not Monday...Tomorrow. Are you changing the date now? Do I start reminding you of Monday, 5JUL21 now?
Why don't you STFU and stop trolling? When the information is released you will know.

People are determined to prove fraud because it happened. It does not matter when, it will happen.
100percentfedup.com?

weren't you instructed to find better sources, and a brain?
The sources you believe have been lying for five years. Next.
Well?

Today is 30JUN21, the last day of June....where is your fraud evidence, hun?
Lastamender Well?

The results will be out.
It’s Wednesday now. Results were supposed to be out days ago.
1625093857695.png

Lastamender Well?
Nothing I can do. It's coming.

Lastamender Well?
Today? You assured us it would be today.

Lastamender Well?
Are you holding the towel for when it does come?

Lastamender Well?
Are you holding the towel for when it does come?
I was going to go with a Jeopardy answer and say, "What is something Lastamender never said to anyone"

There’s plenty you can do – like stop believing in and propagating lies and conspiracy theories about the election being ‘stolen’ and ‘fraud’ that doesn’t exist.
That is why they did everything to stop the audit? The election was stolen and you are a moron incapable of independent thought.

There’s plenty you can do – like stop believing in and propagating lies and conspiracy theories about the election being ‘stolen’ and ‘fraud’ that doesn’t exist.
That is why they did everything to stop the audit? The election was stolen and you are a moron incapable of independent thought.
So...where's that evidence of election fraud you told us would be revealed by today?

Is there "interference" from Chris Wray and Garland?

Let me guess,

1. they will find more "evidence" of widespread fraud but will somehow not file a single complaint in court. The reason for this, of course, is because the "evidence" is total garbage.
  2. There will be no police investigation based on this evidence either. For the same reason.
  3. You will cite these outcomes going forward as some sort of proof.
  4. When asked why they never brought it to court; you'll fall back to the conspiracy theory of the courts being corrupt so they didn't file a complaint.
  5. And you will continue to swear there was fraud even though not a single complaint was filed after this supposed finding of evidence.
How do I know this?

The "investigations" into 9/11 went exactly the same way.
You left out...the pillow guy will put out a video and surprise, surprise...will ask for donations to fight the good fight!

The poor trumptards think that the ballot recount is somehow going to bring their fuhrer back to power but the hierarchy knows that is not going to happen and the main reason for this constant ballot recount/audits is to whip the faithful into a frenzy and hence solicit more funds.

Poor poor trumptards. They will never learn.

Lastamender you’ve been saying wait and see for months now. We’ve all been standing by. At what point do you see what’s going on here and realized you’ve been conned. You are so sure that the election was stolen but you have no evidence to prove it. So that means you are simply believing what other people are telling you. Don’t be so gullible. It’s at the point where you need to put up or shut up.

Forum List

Back