Arizona Audit Report Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol

Yeah, it has been out a few days.

The media, including fox, told Americans that the audit was just the one hand count at the very beginning of all ballots real and fraud, and that traitor Joe "won," and that was their total analysis....

Lots of discrepancies

Dude, there's already a topic about this, and it is already 89 pages.

That's not far off actually. The mob has had some control over (R) presidents like Nixon and Reagan, but they switched over and went 'legit' when Clinton moved in.

Jump to 5:15

I am disappointed to find you falling for the mob bull.

The mob is scapegoated almost as much as muslim "terrorists."

Media and Hollywood Zionist liars have pushed BS that the mob did JFK etc...

Not a sophisticated fraud....

I am disappointed to find you falling for the mob bull.

The mob is scapegoated almost as much as muslim "terrorists."

Media and Hollywood Zionist liars have pushed BS that the mob did JFK etc...

Not a sophisticated fraud....
Dude.
Don't get me started okay. You have your version of reality, we all know from the CT board..... Zionists are the most evil entity on the planet !:rolleyes::auiqs.jpg:

Dude.
Don't get me started okay. You have your version of reality, we all know from the CT board..... Zionists are the most evil entity on the planet !:rolleyes::auiqs.jpg:

The mob was dangerous when it had money and power. Since prohibition ended, the mob's potency is way way down. Mobsters make great movies. Costner, diNiro, and Connery were awesome. That was more Hollywood than real. Which demographic makes the majority of movies..

Those who did 911 have so far gotten away with it. You know that. Do you really think 911 is an isolated incident from otherwise "good" people ?

The mob was dangerous when it had money and power. Since prohibition ended, the mob's potency is way way down. Mobsters make great movies. Costner, diNiro, and Connery were awesome. That was more Hollywood than real. Which demographic makes the majority of movies..

Those who did 911 have so far gotten away with it. You know that. Do you really think 911 is an isolated incident from otherwise "good" people ?
No worries, but I'm not talking about Hollywood ....

And I've said all I'm saying here about 9/11....my threads and the contents in them speak for themselves.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Okay...

the audit should have uncovered who was responsible for these discrepancies.

When are we going to see arrests and court cases?

Shit or get off the pot folks.

This is a Mossad bulletin

Your "republican" AZ AG and Gov are 100% property of Zionism, and hence will not decertify or enforce subpoenas or prosecute anyone....

Expect them to receive favorable coverage from Fox News...

More for the 2 dimensional hollowdick character.

The RWNJs on this thread speak so well for the Republican Party...or what it has become

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back