Arizona AG details what Biden can do to fix border crisis, says he has multiple lawsuits for Biden over immigration

I tried to watch it, couldn't do it. So tell me, does he say a thing about addressing the businesses hiring illegals?

I tried to watch it, couldn't do it. So tell me, does he say a thing about addressing the businesses hiring illegals?
Of course not, they just file suits that don't go anywhere for years while turning a blind eye to the root cause....Don't hire them and they won't come....But hey, I guess he needs a new roof. ;)

Sigh, wash, rinse, repeat. 😐

Of course not, they just file suits that don't go anywhere for years while turning a blind eye to the root cause....Don't hire them and they won't come....But hey, I guess he needs a new roof. ;)

Sigh, wash, rinse, repeat. 😐
Change birthright citizenship law and start selling invaders offshore. That will stop them.

To stop that government must secure the border to dry up the supply of illegal alain workers

and at the same tome kick able bodied adults off welfare

and of course deport illegal workers and punish employers if they knowingly hire illegals

To stop that government must secure the border to dry up the supply of illegal alain workers

and at the same tome kick able bodied adults off welfare

and of course deport illegal workers and punish employers if they knowingly hire illegals

Stop with the excuses.

You demanded punishment of employers who knowing hire illegals and I included that step just for you

but you’re still bitching

why?

Nothing else is needed. Also, we will never address the employer.

Nothing else is needed. Also, we will never address the employer.
Plenty more is needed, starting with the wall and same-day no-questions-asked deportation

With no wall maria the illiterate from mexico walks across to America and has a baby

Now you have to pay her welfare

Plenty more is needed, starting with the wall and same-day no-questions-asked deportation
Unconstitutional. You all never have been a big fan of the Constitution. I am not willing to scrap the COnstitution because politicians will not address the problem.

With no wall maria the illiterate from mexico walks across to America and has a baby

Now you have to pay her welfare

No you do not. We do not now. Stop lying.

Unconstitutional. You all never have been a big fan of the Constitution. I am not willing to scrap the COnstitution because politicians will not address the problem.
Nothing unconstitutional about stopping illegal aliens and their many diseases at the border rather than turning them loose inside our country

Nothing unconstitutional about stopping illegal aliens and their many diseases at the border rather than turning them loose inside our country

Which isn't what you said which is why you can't be taken seriously.

Nonsense

make them stay in mexico

and if they sneak in anyway send them back to mexico the same day

Unconstitutional. I will not tear up the Constitutional because we will not do the right thing.

Change birthright citizenship law and start selling invaders offshore. That will stop them.
That would be a damn good start......But whoo! Lots of dems and Chamber of Commerce RINOs would have to be "slain" politically first before that could happen. ;)

I don't know if you have noticed but every-other "Consuela" they help across the Rio Grande you see on TV is preggers.....And I don't think they are looking for Lemon Pledge.

Forum List

Back