Aren't republicans the true moochers in this country by their disdain for paying taxes?

Apparently they expect the government to pay for everything for them. Is it that they are too dumb to realize revenue pays for our military, public schools and highways etc.?

The newest republican tax cut proposal would add 440 billion to our national debt. More proof republicans don't give a shit about the issue

The Republican Party s top priority is to raise taxes on the poor. Literally.

A battle over taxes divides Democrats. More to come - The Washington Post
You sorry-ass deluded fuck. :slap:
You come across like a child. You have no argument so you pound your fists on the ground in a tantrum.
The newest republican tax cut proposal would add 440 billion to our national debt. More proof republicans don't give a shit about the issue

So, Republicans propose to give back to Americans $440 billion of their own earnings. Wow what a concept.

You don't give a shit about bloated, corrupt, inefficient, wasteful government do you? :slap:
Lol you only demonstrate my point. Those earnings pay for government services. Quit being a parasite.

Gov services for who?
Um everyone...

Aren't left wing liberals the truly desperate in this country by their disdain for posting anything of value?

Apparently they expect the government to pay for everything for them. Is it that they are too dumb to realize revenue pays for our military, public schools and highways etc.?

How about the poor start paying their fair share?
As it is they pay nothing. So who's the moocher here?
If we raise the minimum wage high enough I am all for that.
Raise your minimum output.

Wage increase will follow.

You sorry-ass deluded fuck. :slap:
You come across like a child. You have no argument so you pound your fists on the ground in a tantrum.

So, Republicans propose to give back to Americans $440 billion of their own earnings. Wow what a concept.

You don't give a shit about bloated, corrupt, inefficient, wasteful government do you? :slap:
Lol you only demonstrate my point. Those earnings pay for government services. Quit being a parasite.

Gov services for who?
Um everyone...

I just want to pay for the basics. Like military,fire,police,schools and roads.
The rest of it is a rip off.

Poor Billy000, still trying to start a thread that has credibility and failing once again.
i notice he took "Moderate Liberal" from out of the bottom of his name....i guess he finally realized...he aint that moderate....
I didnt remove that. The site did. Don't you realize how ridiculous you sound by claiming I'm not a moderate simply because I criticize republicans?
thats not it at all Billy.....you say you criticize Democrats....WHERE?....why is every fucking thread you throw up about Republicans?.....if you say you are this or that....lets fucking see it............talk is cheap Billy.....and you can say what you want about me,at least im on record here saying both Democrats and Republicans are fucked, numerous times.....how about you?.....you are no different than Dean....and you know what people here think of him.....

Poor Billy000, still trying to start a thread that has credibility and failing once again.
i notice he took "Moderate Liberal" from out of the bottom of his name....i guess he finally realized...he aint that moderate....
I didnt remove that. The site did. Don't you realize how ridiculous you sound by claiming I'm not a moderate simply because I criticize republicans?
thats not it at all Billy.....you say you criticize Democrats....WHERE?....why is every fucking thread you throw up about Republicans?.....if you say you are this or that....lets fucking see it............talk is cheap Billy.....and you can say what you want about me,at least im on record here saying both Democrats and Republicans are fucked, numerous times.....how about you?.....you are no different than Dean....and you know what people here think of him.....
Republicans are easy targets. They represent everything I am against. That isn't the case with dems. They are corrupt hyocritical assholes, but they at least put forth policies I agree with.

whats high enough?.....raising it 6 bucks everywhere like some people want is going to take a toll on many businesses and will result in many of those people being laid off....

Republicans are easy targets. They represent everything I am against. That isn't the case with dems. They are corrupt hyocritical assholes, but they at least put forth policies I agree with.

So you're against people who work hard and support the rest of the country?

This thread shows the astounding lack of education, critical thinking skills, and common sense typical of lefties. The OP is so utterly stupid, I don't know where to begin to respond.

You have remember that these Lefties all voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012. That tells you all you need to know that they aren't exactly the brightest bulbs in the chandelier.

They love the idea of big government because they believe in the filthy concept of redistribution of income and wealth. They like the government to steal money on their behalf. It is simple greed.

whats high enough?.....raising it 6 bucks everywhere like some people want is going to take a toll on many businesses and will result in many of those people being laid off....
If raised gradually over a few years the initial cost to businesses would be small. Over time, the boost in consumer spending from it will help businesses. $15 per hour would be kept up with inflation.

why the hell would you back someone who you are admitting are corrupt hypercritical assholes?....so Satan is no good but Dracula is ok?.....is that what you are saying?.........come on Billy....what you just told me i would think you would hate both parties and would be saying so in the shit you throw up....but its not there....like i said....talk is just talk..........

Democrats are damn easy targets also. For instance, you must not have watched the Gruber testimony yesterday. The Democrats that run and support Obamacare were lying hypocritical assholes.

There is not much distinction between the Republicans and Democrats. The Republicans are always better than the Democrats but that ain't saying much because the Democrats are so bad.

Republican polices of big government, interventionism and fiscal irresponsibility would be the gutter if it it wasn't that the facts that the Democrats are worse.

To be a mooch you actually have to mooch something. The rich pay their taxes, so calling them "mooches" is pure slander.

Furthermore, the rich generally don't use government services. They put their children in private schools and they have their own private security.

Your claim is simply a bald faced lie.
Oh please. The rich don't use gov services? Are you kidding me? You really think private schools is the only services they don't benefit from?

Do the rich use welfare? Do they need Social Security? Aside from the courts and the military, is there any government service the rich benefit from?
You could argue stuff like coinage, weights and measures and patents.
But that pales in comparison to what high income earners pay, like 80% of federal income tax. And are responsible for like another 15%.
Remember: Republicans sign the front of the check.
Democrats sign the back of the check.
So the fact that their cut proposals would add 440 billion to our national debt makes no never mind to you because, well, you're a moron.
WTF are you even talking about?

If raised gradually over a few years the initial cost to businesses would be small. Over time, the boost in consumer spending from it will help businesses. $15 per hour would be kept up with inflation.
the people out here protesting about that want $15 right now.....not 7 years from now........Cal just raised theirs to 9 an hour and in 2016 it will be 10.....the protesters out here say thats not good enough....

Actually repubs tend to complain more about taxes and democrats tend not to pay them

why the hell would you back someone who you are admitting are corrupt hypercritical assholes?....so Satan is no good but Dracula is ok?.....is that what you are saying?.........come on Billy....what you just told me i would think you would hate both parties and would be saying so in the shit you throw up....but its not there....like i said....talk is just talk..........
So I just criticized dems and that still isn't good enough for you? Get real dude. I have mixed feelings about dems. My feelings for repubs is pretty black and white. I am gonna put my energy to that.

So you're against people who work hard and support the rest of the country?
i dont think thats what he is saying here.........

So I just criticized dems and that still isn't good enough for you? Get real dude. I have mixed feelings about dems. My feelings for repubs is pretty black and white. I am gonna put my energy to that.
Because you are a seriously low information asshole.
You cant legislate prosperity. You cant legislate high paying jobs. You apparently seem to believe in both things. ANd they are both totally untrue.

the people out here protesting about that want $15 right now.....not 7 years from now........Cal just raised theirs to 9 an hour and in 2016 it will be 10.....the protesters out here say thats not good enough....
They are shooting for 15 so that businesses will decide to negotiate with something lower at least.

Forum List

Back