Are you WOKE?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
FxyJ2HuWwAAKSga

I strive to be more WOKE each and every day! How about you?

FxyJ2HuWwAAKSga

Woke or not, most people have most of those qualities. The problem with woke folks is that they want to define what each means within the scope of their own narrow agendas.

In no particular order,

Take number 5. What you really want is equity, not equality. Neither is possible.

Number 2. One should be skeptical of science.

Number 8. Woke folks don't respect the rights of others to express their opinions.

Number 7. Cooperation is good, unless I have to compromise my integrity in order to 'cooperate'.

Number 10. Woke folks do little else but 'virtue signal' regarding the planet.

Number 4. Most issues are black and white.

Are you WOKE?​

No... and this old school democrat turned republican sure wishes the woke would start their own party and stop screwing up the working mans party....
Now the only place for blue collar to turn is to Trump....

FxyJ2HuWwAAKSga

If thats the real definition of WOKE, then we better find a new definition for all those crazed leftists, we've been using the wrong one.

Woke or not, most people have most of those qualities. The problem with woke folks is that they want to define what each means within the scope of their own narrow agendas.

In no particular order,

Take number 5. What you really want is equity, not equality. Neither is possible.

Number 2. One should be skeptical of science.

Number 8. Woke folks don't respect the rights of others to express their opinions.

Number 7. Cooperation is good, unless I have to compromise my integrity in order to 'cooperate'.

Number 10. Woke folks do little else but 'virtue signal' regarding the planet.

Number 4. Most issues are black and white.

And cooperation only really works when everyone is given real and true information. not being manipulated to fulfill
someone elses fantasy for humanity.

Forum List

Back