Are YOU On The ISIS Hit-List?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Okay listen up....it seems almost 7,000 Americans are on the ISIS hit-list. I know, not being chosen is discouraging but look at the bright side....there's always next time (well, maybe not now that Mosul is almost cleared). So while there is still time, tell the board what YOU have done to warrant being targeted for death and why. Some of the reasons you could be on the list are:

1. You won't eat a fig under any circumstances.
2. You use toilet paper instead of a smooth stone.
3. Your woman shaves her legs but not her back.
4. Pork, the other white meat.
5. You often confuse an IUD with an IED.
6. You ran, they ran, we all ran from Iran.
7. There is no # 7. :eusa_snooty:

An ISIS-linked group of hackers has released a "kill list" of 8,786 names and addresses in the U.S. and U.K., calling for lone wolf attacks on the targets in a chilling video posted online.
The hackers, known as the United Cyber Caliphate (UCC), orders those watching to: "Kill them wherever you find them."
"More than 7,000 of the names were from the U.S.," a source from the cyber department at SITE told Fox News on Wednesday.

Pro-ISIS hackers release 'kill list' with 8,786 targets in US, UK

Last edited:
If you live in Trump country, AKA empty land with rare, scattered signs of primitive civilization, you're not high profile enough to be on the list. So Trump rubes, even though you'll be the most terrified over this news, you can actually sleep the easiest of us.

• Banned
If you live in Trump country, AKA empty land with rare, scattered signs of primitive civilization, you're not high profile enough to be on the list. So Trump rubes, even though you'll be the most terrified over this news, you can actually sleep the easiest of us.

"empty land with rare, scattered signs of primitive civilization" :lol:

"empty land with rare, scattered signs of primitive civilization" :lol:

Kansas Trump voter looks on as his children enjoy Trump's America. Photographed playing with the latest technology in Trump Country toy making.

91ce349fcd89c97433c424d8ecc953d3.jpg

• Banned
Kansas Trump voter looks on as his children enjoy Trump's America. Photographed playing with the latest technology in Trump Country toy making.

Whew! the kid's head is reflected in the mirror...thought maybe he was a vampire.

Whew! the kid's head is reflected in the mirror...thought maybe he was a vampire.
Good point. There are symbols of the occult littered all throughout that photo.

Oh look at the "diversity" crying twits making fun of those less financially fortunate in our nation, heartwarming... My dog's igloo is warmer...

I'd rather hang out with "poor fly-over country bumpkins" than morally bankrupt holier-than-thou asshats personally...

Oh look at the "diversity" crying twits making fun of those less financially fortunate in our nation, heartwarming... My dog's igloo is warmer...

I'd rather hang out with "poor fly-over country bumpkins" than morally bankrupt holier-than-thou asshats personally...
Oh, what was that? Sorry, I'm off to go find funding to help the poor people that you hate and also the "poor fly-over country bumpkins" who voted to eliminate their healthcare and downgrade their quality of life. In my elitist airplane. Probably somewhere you hate, like a College or Chicago. With a Spanish translator. And some scary brown people. :laugh: :321:

19d25ff344c7b7a02359123acfc431a0.jpg

Oh, what was that? Sorry, I'm off to go find funding to help the poor people that you hate and also the "poor fly-over country bumpkins" who voted to eliminate their healthcare and downgrade their quality of life. In my elitist airplane. Probably somewhere you hate, like a College or Chicago. With a Spanish translator. And some scary brown people. :laugh: :321:

Smells like a democrat in mommy's basement pretending to be wealthy to me...

Like a guy with a large dick and no fucking clue how to use it, you twat waffles think your pinpricks upon the nation are more important than anywhere else in the country. I find it disgustingly arrogant and unAmerican. Do go fly off in your elitist airplane, maybe someone will do the nation a favor and rid us of your filth.

"brown people"?
14755496b6ca73fdc6cc922b2661c9fb_woman-screaming-2-screaming-woman-clipart_485-343.jpeg

Okay listen up....it seems almost 7,000 Americans are on the ISIS hit-list. I know, not being chosen is discouraging but look at the bright side....there's always next time (well, maybe not now that Mosul is almost cleared). So while there is still time, tell the board what YOU have done to warrant being targeted for death and why. Some of the reasons you could be on the list are:

1. You won't eat a fig under any circumstances.
2. You use toilet paper instead of a smooth stone.
3. Your woman shaves her legs but not her back.
4. Pork, the other white meat.
5. You often confuse an IUD with an IED.
6. You ran, they ran, we all ran from Iran.
7. There is no # 7. :eusa_snooty:

An ISIS-linked group of hackers has released a "kill list" of 8,786 names and addresses in the U.S. and U.K., calling for lone wolf attacks on the targets in a chilling video posted online.
The hackers, known as the United Cyber Caliphate (UCC), orders those watching to: "Kill them wherever you find them."
"More than 7,000 of the names were from the U.S.," a source from the cyber department at SITE told Fox News on Wednesday.

Pro-ISIS hackers release 'kill list' with 8,786 targets in US, UK
1. Bacon is the best meat in the world.
2. allah is a pedophile.
3. I like my wife better when I can see her face and body.
4. That fist sized pussy bush looks stupid.

Smells like a democrat in mommy's basement pretending to be wealthy to me...

Like a guy with a large dick and no fucking clue how to use it, you twat waffles think your pinpricks upon the nation are more important than anywhere else in the country. I find it disgustingly arrogant and unAmerican. Do go fly off in your elitist airplane, maybe someone will do the nation a favor and rid us of your filth.
Gosh darn it....so you tell people by your sense of smell....so clever.

"brown people"?
14755496b6ca73fdc6cc922b2661c9fb_woman-screaming-2-screaming-woman-clipart_485-343.jpeg
Hordes of them

aptopix-central-african-republic.jpg

Forum List

Back