Are You Guys (Admins) Really Comfortable With Charges of Pedophilia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I don't need to explain that it is just about the worst thing your can call someone and it's also just about the worst thing your can allege has happened to someone. In the case of President Biden and Chief Justice Roberts (not to mention the Clintons), the charges are baseless and completely unfounded.
1615394326084.png

I hope I don't need to explain that it is just about the worst thing your can call someone and it's also just about the worst thing your can allege has happened to someone. In the case of President Biden and Chief Justice Roberts (not to mention the Clintons), the charges are baseless and completely unfounded.
Whereas Trump was a pedo and a rapist. Shut your whinny yap and get me a beer. And wipe that mayonnaise off your face.

Nope. Biden's daughter said Pedo Joe did "inappropriate" things to her including taking showers with her as a little girl. She also states she was molested. Wonder who did that?

Joe Biden is a pedophile.

Whereas Trump was a pedo and a rapist. Shut your whinny yap and get me a beer. And wipe that mayonnaise off your face.

And those were just some of his best qualities.

Of course. Unless it is a liberal, then you are AOK. Right Bill Clinton who flew to Epstein island 26 KNOWN TIMES sir. Hypocrite of the highest honors you there.

Nope. Biden's daughter said Pedo Joe did "inappropriate" things to her including taking showers with her as a little girl. She also states she was molested. Wonder who did that?

Wow, those thoughts that are running rampant in your brain just pop out,don't they.

Boofuckinhoo.

The left is determined to limit all the bad stuff coming out about Slow Joe, while having no problem making the same charges against President Trump

Wow, those thoughts that are running rampant in your brain just pop out,don't they.

It's what his daughter said you fucking retard. But hey, way to defend pedo Joe. :(

Public Figures + First Amendment = Anything Goes.

BTW, did you know that Barack Obama sucked other men's dicks in exchange for crack cocaine, when he was in college?

Joe Biden is also a pedophile and his crack-smoking son Hunter fucked his own dead brother's underage daughter. Both of them took money from Russia, Ukraine, and Communist China.

John Roberts also spent some leisure time on Epsteins's Pedo Island, if you know what I mean.

So was calling Brett Kavanaugh a serial gang-rapist, but you were right in there doing it, hypocrite.

Did it bother you when people were calling Trump a pedo? I don’t recall you denouncing anyone saying that about Trump.

I think it’s a cheap shot to throw the pedo tag on anyone. I denounced it when they called Trump, Clinton and Biden pedos.

I'm not for suppressing free speech, that is worse than calling a person a name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back