Are you glad Rittenhouse killed that child molester?

You glad the pedophile is dead?

• Yes, anyone who does that to a child deserves the ultimate punishment

• No, let "god" deal with it

• No

• Indifferent

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mixed feelings. Sure a couple of those shitheads he shot were kiddie-diddlers. They were also left-wing assholes. And they were trying to bash Kyle's brains in with a skateboard and shoot him.

So ultimately, I'm glad he defended his life.

You can't just shoot child molesters, nor can you just kill commies. But using a firearm to defend your own life is pretty much kosher.

Should the mob that was burning Kenosha stayed home in their respective states(and not fly in from all over the country) and not burn ,errr i mean "fiery but somewhat peacefully protest", and not get shot at?

Only Kyle is forbidden from exercising his first amendment rights bro. Come on man....

In some nations he would have been castrated for what he did....that would have kept him from acting like a angry fool on that heated night....and he might be alive today...but our weak system of justice doesn't keep people like him locked up long enough to learn a lessen....

Criminals don't wait for the justice system when they are killing you.
Mixed feelings. Sure a couple of those shitheads he shot were kiddie-diddlers. They were also left-wing assholes. And they were trying to bash Kyle's brains in with a skateboard and shoot him.

So ultimately, I'm glad he defended his life.

You can't just shoot child molesters, nor can you just kill commies. But using a firearm to defend your own life is pretty much kosher.
Only one was a pedo.

1637196245328.png

So you're unhappy that a CONVICTED child molester is not alive to molest again?

It's not a tough question
OH! You are saying Lil Kyle spotted somebody he knew to be a child molester, in a city, in a different state than where he lived and righteously murdered the guy? I didn't know they were acquainted. Well, if you say he murdered the guy for cause, then I guess you are entitled to your opinion.
If he had stayed in Illinois and not picked up the weapon, he bought through a straw man buyer out of state (because he wasn't old enough to be trusted with a weapon in his own state, none of this would have happened.

So you're unhappy that a CONVICTED child molester is not alive to molest again?

It's not a tough question
It is based on a set of false choices.

If you are glad he is dead, you support extra judicial killings.
If you aren’t, the implication is you support pedos.

I support our justice system dealing with these things over vigilantes and lynch mobs.

Forum List

Back