Are you embarrassed that you voted for Xiden? (Poll)

If you could re-vote for president, after seeing Xiden in action how would you vote?

• I would vote for Trump again

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • I would vote for Xiden again

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I would change my vote from Trump to Xiden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would change my vote from Xiden to Trump

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
After seeing Xiden and his admin in action for the past 7-months, I'm taking a poll to see if/how many Democrats/RINOs/Indys regret their votes.

I'm not going to list Xiden's many disasters, his record is well known. Also, seeing Trump's actions on 1/6 might upset some Trump voters enough to change their votes.

So my thread is to see how many low-IQ people still would vote for Xiden after seeing how stupidly he runs things.

I hope that we have much better choices in 2024!!

After seeing Xiden and his admin in action for the past 7-months, I'm taking a poll to see if/how many Democrats/RINOs/Indys regret their votes.

I'm not going to list Xiden's many disasters, his record is well known. Also, seeing Trump's actions on 1/6 might upset some Trump voters enough to change their votes.

So my thread is to see how many low-IQ people still would vote for Xiden after seeing how stupidly he runs things.

I hope that we have much better choices in 2024!!
That Biden was such a dreadful candidate and still beat Trump tells the entire story.

To be honest I get the looney left's craving for a hard progressive President and a change from what they seen as the Devil incarnate in Donald Trump but what I'll never understand is why Jo Biden? he's someone who sniffs little girls hair, forgets things, falls about and can hardly string a sentence together and that's before getting started on his radical hard left CRT-type politics.

I'll probably get stick for this but someone like Obama - I can get on board with the left if it's someone like him whilst not actually liking him myself because it makes sense in some ways.

But Biden? that's the strangest decision and appointment I've ever seen. Very odd. Which makes me think there's a lot more to this than we'll ever know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back